剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
不
Oh, no.
不好 不好
Oh, no. Oh, no.
救我
Help me.
这...这并不好笑
It's not fu--it's not funny!
这些人从没在我的摄像头前互动过
None of these people ever interacted in front of my cameras.
那发生的几率只有20的18次幂份之一
The odds of that happening are 20 quintillion to 1.
他们一定有秘密情报传递点
Yeah, they gotta be using dead drops.
运行匹配的算法
Let's run a matching algorithm.
交叉对比他们的行动
Cross-reference their movements.
他们轨迹发生交集的地方
Wherever their paths cross,
我们就能循着踪迹找到雅典娜
that's where we'll pick up Athena's trail.
那要花上好几小时
That's gonna take hours.
你上次睡觉是什么时候
When was the last time you slept?
1951年
1951.
不如你休息一会吧
Why don't you get some rest?
你看那边
Look there.
那个钥匙手铐能让你进入屋里所有区域
That key-cuff will give you access to any area in the compound.
当自己家一样好了
Make yourself at home.
谢谢 斯图
Thanks, Stu.
我很庆幸我回来了
I'm, uh--I'm glad I came back.
晚安 猎虎
Good night, Tiger.
那真的发生了吗
Did that just happen?
你是指她是否拿了你家的钥匙吗 当然
You mean did she just take a key to your place? Yeah.
确实发生了
That just happened.
一切都发生得太快了
It's all happening so fast.
冷静点
Hey, calm down.
这是你想要的 不是吗
This is what you wanted, isn't it?
胜过世上任何东西
More than anything in the whole world.
但刺圆的事着实让我担忧
But this Pointed Circle stuff does worry me.
你得提前发射
You need to move up the launch.
什么 不行
What? No.
对 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
但我需要更多时间跟她解释
But I-I need more time to explain it to her.
我失去过她一次了 我不想再失去一次
I've lost her once. I don't wanna lose her again.
斯图 你总是那么缺乏自信
Stu, you and your confidence issues.
几天前 她捅了你很多刀
A few days ago, she stabbed you repeatedly.
今天她可以说是和你同居了
Today she basically moved in.
她比她想象中还要更喜欢你
She likes you even more than she knows.
相信我 我了解女人
Trust me. I know women.
我自己就是一个
I'm a version of one.
砸物工有条准则 叫做砸物工准则
Smashers have a code. It's called the Smasher Code.
不可砸破
And it's unsmashable.
但我们最弱的砸物工有多强我们就有多强
But we're only as strong as our weakest smasher,
也就是你
which is you.
抱歉
I'm sorry!
砸快点 坚果气
Smash faster, nut breath.
我把这个放在你心上
I'm putting this over your heart.
保护你
To protect you.
你确定你准备好了吗
Are you sure you're prepared?
你武器库准备好了吗
Did you put together your cabinet?
我喜欢你们的思维方式
Oh, I like the way you're thinking.
当然准备好了
Positive.
是的 我有些新鲜点子
Yeah, yeah, I've got some fresh ideas.
有些非常不合常规
And some fairly unconventional.
你不会要使用卡片吧
You're not using cards out there, are you?
说得好 得发自内心地讲话
Good point. Gotta speak from the heart.
没人喜欢书呆子
You know, nobody likes a nerd.
杜卡基斯在88年大选中就是因为这个输掉的
It killed Dukakis in '88.
听着 我不是消极
Listen, um, I'm not going negative,
但如果我被逼入困境 老虎钳的弱点是什么
but if cornered, what are Vise's weaknesses?
他的膝盖
His knees.
好的
Oh, okay.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
但你们完全不懂政♥治♥战略
But you're garbage as political strategists.
不准哼唱
No humming!
操
Shit.
你准备好今晚的蝙论赛了吗
Are you ready for tonight's de-bat?
来认识下你们的候选人吧
Meet your candidates.
至尊领主 老虎钳·打蠕虫者
The Supreme Overlord, Vise Myrmbeater!
以及挑战者 扭矩·轮子制♥造♥者
And the challenger, Torque Wheelmaker!
我很期待和你分享我的想法
I so look forward to sharing my ideas with you.
在死亡的黑暗虚空里去分享吧
Share them in the dark void of death,
王位篡夺者
throne snatcher!
候选人 各就各位
Candidates, take your positions.
开始蝙论赛吧
Let the great de-bat begin!
死亡大战 死亡大战
Death battle! Death battle!
死亡大战
Death battle.
死亡大战
Oh, death battle.
我没领会到暗示
Yeah, I missed a lot of cues on this one.
扭矩 你在等什么
Torque, what are you waiting for?
快去武器柜里拿武器
Arm yourself from your cabinet!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
跟我决斗
Fight me!
我理解错了一切
I misunderstood everything.
我也不知道
I don't know. Uh...
听着 我不是来这儿杀人的
Look, I-I didn't come here to kill anyone.
不 我有话要说 请听我讲
No, I have a few things to say, if you'd just listen.
死亡大战 死亡大战
Death battle! Death battle!
向天祷告吧 哈哈
Your prayers to the sky! Ha, ha!
别激动 好吗
Take it easy, okay?
-就 -诅咒你
- Just-- - Curse you!
把剑放下 好吗
Just put the sword down, okay?
我们谈谈
We'll talk.
我会慢慢砍下你的头
I'll take it easy on your head.
蠢货
Fool!
-我们的子民经历了一个世纪的战争 -过来
- For a century, our people were at war. - Come here!
但最近20年 我们一直住在地面
But for two decades now, we've lived aboveground.
停下 屈服吧
Stop that! Will you yield, sir?
我们的思想也得到地面上来
We must move our minds aboveground as well!
我要立马把你的心给挖出来
I'm going to tear your heart out any second now!
你们就是这么决定让谁来领导你们的吗
This is how you decide who you want to lead you?
让一个脑子进沙的POW
A death battle between a sand-brained POW
和一个只有半个脑子的老头死亡大战
and a half-brained elder?
-是的 -不
- Yes! - No!
你瞄准扭矩后 就发射
When you have the shot on Torque, take it.
收到 雅典娜
Copy, Athena.
扭矩
Torque!
听我说 新地面的民众
Hear me, people of the NAG!
我会真的改变这里
I offer real change!
天
Oh, God!
死吧 篡夺者
Die, usurper!
看来你或许并没有完全浪费空间
Maybe you're not a total waste of space after all.
我错了 天啊
I'm sorry! Oh, my God!
小心拖乔西1号♥ 不要撞到大脑
Careful with J1. No brain jostling.
天啊 他们抓到我了
Oh, oh, God! They got me!
刺圆 救命
The Pointed Circle! Help!
救命
Help me!
温克斯 你为什么救我
Winx? Why'd you save me?
你是我们的一员
You're one of us.
砸物工准则
The Smasher Code.
是不可砸破的
It's unsmashable.
抱歉我刚才试图勒死你
Sorry that I tried to strangle you earlier.
我突然有了冲动
It's just that I had this urge, and it was--
别道歉了
Stop apologizing.
我在你家 穿着你的衣服
I'm in your home, wearing your clothes,
翻箱倒柜你的东西
rummaging through your stuff,
用你的大拇指指纹买♥♥我不需要的东西
charging things I don't need to your thumbprint.
我要是你 我也会杀了我
If I were you, I'd try to kill me too.
只不过我会成功
Only, you know, I'd succeed.
我们都有各自的极限
Hey, we all have our limitations.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表