剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
柯瑞
Corey!
我大概有一周没看见你了
Oh, I haven't seen you in, like, a week, man.
OJ·辛普森宾馆
加州 布伦特伍德 1993年
我正要去洗OJ的车呢
I was just to get OJ's car cleaned.
你对他的看法没错
You were right about him.
-他棒极了 -我早跟你说过
- He is a great guy. - Yeah, I told you.
是的 有什么事吗
Yeah, what's up?
我需要你帮我个忙 布雷兹
Oh, I need you to do me a solid, Blaze.
任何事都行
Anything.
太好了 赶去犹他州
Cool, cool. Make a quick trip to Utah.
加入一个承认一夫多妻制的社区
Infiltrate a community where polygamy is tacitly accepted,
和这些美人结婚 供养她们
marry all these beautiful people, provide for them,
然后养育这个特别的小姑娘 车轮螺母
and, uh, raise this special little girl, Lugnut,
把她视如己出
as if she was your own.
好吧
Okay.
谁是拖船
So which one's Tugboat?
在世界上所有的地方里
Of all the places in the world,
1993年的OJ这里是最安全的
right here at OJ's in 1993 is the safest.
这里的生活很简单
Life will be simpler for you here.
你不能再待久一点吗 假冒爸爸
Can't you stay a little bit longer, fake papa?
我得安置好群居家庭
Had to secure the Cluster.
我忍♥不住跳跃到了几个重要事件
I couldn't help but skip to a few milestones.
我刚见证了车轮螺母的婚礼
I just walked Lugnut down the aisle.
暴狼 你有时间穿梭装置
Wolf, you have a time machine.
-你怎么会迟到10分钟 -抱歉
- Why are you 10 minutes late? - Oh, sorry.
我还处于岛上时间呢
I'm still on island time.
那是旅行婚礼
It was a destination wedding.
你们猜猜我预定了谁来婚宴上做表演
Oh, one guess who I booked to play the reception.
没人 没人好奇我预定的谁...
No? No one's the least bit curious about who I booked to...
行吧 那就不告诉你们
Fine. You don't get to know, then.
好了
Okay...
我们跳跃时 我们会给自己足够的时间
so when we jump, we're gonna give ourselves enough time
进入斯图基地各就各位
to get into position inside of Stu's compound.
这样 等他对自己进行修补时
Then, when he goes to patch himself,
-我们开始跑 -有个小问题
- we make our run. - Well, here's a little hiccup:
斯图基地的秘密入口在机库里
The secret entrance to Stu's compound is inside the hangar,
所以你们三个要穿过那里
so you three are gonna have to get through there,
避开斯图 他的突击队
avoid Stu, his commandos...
以及其他的我们 牢记于心
And the other us's. Keep in mind, guys,
《回到未来2》的规则也适用于这里
"Back to the Future 2" Rules do apply here.
-什么 -不用理他
- What? - Uh, just ignore him.
暴狼
Wolf.
启动时间穿梭装置
Fire up the TTD.
我不和你们一起去了
I'm not going with you.
他们是我的人♥民♥
These are my people.
我是他们的头
I'm their leader.
我不能抛下他们等死
I can't just leave them here to die.
他命即我命
Their fate is my fate.
该死的
God damn it.
你是我最好的版本了
我知道
你需要招募三小时前的我
You're gonna have to recruit the me from three hours ago.
不用担心 她懂的
Don't worry, she'll get it.
好了
Okay, guys.
又到了拯救世界的时刻了
Time to save the world again.
是好把戏合唱团
It was Hoobastank.
三小时前
靠着居住单元 士兵
Stay tight to that HAB unit, soldier.
往左偏一丝丝 你就暴露了
One hair to the left and you're made.
25秒后
-我们可以解释 -完全明白
- We... we can explain. - Totally get it.
你有什么进入机库的计划
What's your plan for getting into the hangar?
-你说那里有多少守卫 -两个
- How many guards you say there were? - Uh, two.
你能把警卫室指给我们看吗
Can you show us where the guard house is?
你想的是水獭的诡计吗
You thinking otter's Mousetrap?
只有这个才说得过去
Only play that makes sense.
MARS发射日
倒计时
宇宙飞船将会把你带到一个新世界
Spacecraft will transport you to a new world.
一个具有无限潜力的世界
A world of boundless potential.
一个没有这个濒死星球上
A world free from the limitations
-生命局限性的世界 -别看我
- of life on this dying planet. - Don't look at me!
不好看 我是怪物
It's not pretty. I'm a monster.
急诊
Medical emergency.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 我朋友在里边
Sorry, my friend's in there.
你要进入...
You're going to enter...
一旦你进入前厅
Once you make it through,
开始排队
you will reach the antechamber,
就会获得专属的飞船头盔
where you will be issued your very own space helmets!
欢迎来到1954年
下次不要接受陌生人的奶酪
爱你的 水獭
水獭的诡计
基地的隐藏舱口
Okay, the hidden hatch to the compound
在机库的另一边
is on the other side of the hangar.
你做得很棒 会成功的
You're doing great. This is gonna work.
-我就知道会的 -然后你们会成为
- I knew it would. - You will then be...
更年轻的我 太天真了 充满希望
The younger me. So naive, full of hope.
别让他看到你
Don't let him see you.
他什么都看不到 他的眼睛肿了 相信我
I know he can't see anything. His eyes are swollen shut. Trust me.
好了 我们该走了
All right, we should keep moving.
做好准备前往勇敢新世界
Get ready to travel to a brave new world.
好好看看我恶心的
Yeah, take a long look at my disgusting...
鸡♥巴♥
Dick.
曾经不可想象的
Previously unimaginable...
我在哪都能认出那大屌♥
I'd recognize that bulge anywhere.
-快 他知道你要干什么了 -什么 什么
- Quick, he's on to you. - What? What?
没事 抱歉
Uh... uh, no. Nothing. Uh, sorry.
没人 没人知道你要干什么
There's no one... no one's on to you.
一切正常
It's all... everything's great.
计划进行很顺利 你做得很好
Plan is going... going great. You're doing great.
不不 出了什么事情
No, no, no, something's up.
每艘宇宙飞船上都有个塔可饼自助餐吧
There's also an all-you-can-eat taco bar. on every spacecraft.
我想隆重向你们介绍
There is someone I would very much like
一个人
to formally introduce you to.
-我就知道 -你好啊
- I knew it. - Hey, buddy.
-我们可以解释 -等等 你是我吗
- We can explain. - Wait, are you me?
什么情况 我很生你气
What the fuck is happening here? I'm mad at you.
我知道 这很困惑
I know, it's confusing.
你们在干什么 我们需要她立刻到阅兵台上
Okay, what are you doing? We need her on that reviewing stand now.
斯图要介绍她
Stu is introducing her.
-我在想办法 -你在和谁说话
- Yeah, I'm working on it. - Who are you talking to?
泰安 她很棒 你说错了一切
Ty-Anne. She's great. You were wrong about everything.
给我们几秒钟时间解释
Just give us two seconds to explain what's going on.
就是这样吗
That is what's going on?
太疯狂了
That's crazy!
-我白吃了一个坚果 -不 没有白吃
- I ate a nut for nothing? - N-no, not for nothing.
你 你非常重要
I mean, you... you are very, very important.
没你重要
Yeah, not as important as you.
你很关键
Well, uh, you're... you're essential.
整个计划就取决于斯图注意到你
I mean this whole plan hinges upon Stu noticing you
然后修补自己
and patching himself.
什么 我现在是诱饵吗
What, so I'm a decoy now?
我是J1 你不能让我做诱饵
I am J1! You cannot make me into a decoy.
我们得让坚果脸乔西回到队列前面
Okay, we gotta get Nut-Face Josh back to the front of the line.
我现在是坚果脸乔西吗
I'm "Nut-Face Josh" Now?
我勒个... 我该我给的按钮做标签的
Son of a... mm, I gotta label my buttons.
怪我
That's on me.
她随时就会过来 你们会爱上她的
She is gonna be here any minute, and you're gonna love her.
她非常棒
She's great.
找到我女友
Find my girlfriend.
长话短说 你们只是想
Okay, so long story short, you're just trying
-毁掉我的大日子 -你的大日子
- to ruin my big day. - "Your big day"?
你听到你的话了吗
Do you hear yourself?
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表