剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
希♥特♥勒♥只是个方便的速记
Hitler is just a convenient shorthand.
这是你的案件档案 你的拇指指纹可以打开
This is your case file coded to your thumbprint.
最重要的是
Here's the bottom line:
所有这些时空罪行以及其他版本的你们
The three of you are responsible for all the time-crimes
都是你们造成的
all the other you's committed,
针对时空犯罪的惩罚 朋友
and the punishment for time-crimes, my friend,
是死刑
is death.
苏珊 这纯粹扯淡 好吗
Look, Susan, this is bullshit, okay?
我不可能承担
There... there is no way that I am responsible
那两个变♥态♥犯下罪行的责任
for what those psychopaths did.
那不是我 我是我
That's not me. I'm me.
扯淡
Bullshit?
试试固定法
Try settled law.
2735年 罗伯斯庇尔诉罗伯斯庇尔
Robespierre versus Robespierre, 2735.
他们赞成罗伯斯庇尔
They found in favor of Robespierre,
掀翻了低级法♥院♥对罗伯斯庇尔的判罚
overturning the lower court's decision for Robespierre.
你没有读你的档案吗
Did you not even read your cube?
神经界面会让我流鼻血
The neural interface gave me nosebleeds.
听着 但我还是不能因为他们的罪行而受惩罚
Look, still... still, I cannot be punished for their crimes.
或许你还有一个别的选择
There might be another way for you.
你看 你们中有的人
You see, some of you
也许
may be...
比其他人更有价值
higher-value targets than others.
如果你愿意合作
If you're willing to cooperate...
你或许可以
you might just be able to speedboat off
活着离开诅咒岛
Damnation Island with your life.
甚至可以重新开始
And maybe even a fresh start.
好了 我过会儿回来
All right, I'll be back in a bit.
与此同时 你衣服穿反了 孩子
In the meantime, you got your "Smork" On backwards, kid.
我要是说这才是你的目标
Would you be surprised to know
你会感到惊讶吗
that is who we're really after?
你惊讶我现在还在这吗
Are you surprised that I'm still here?
因为我很惊讶
Because I am.
我注意到这明显缺乏超大号♥换衣车
I notice a distinct lack of oversized laundry carts.
真棒
Bravo.
有个很简单的出路
There's a very easy way out of here.
从前门出去 走上红地毯
Through the front door, onto the red carpet,
骑上快艇 前往全息港口
onto the speedboat, to the holo-port
还能拿走一个很棒的临别赠品
with a very handsome parting gift.
你只需要告诉我这一切都是福特曼的错
All you have to do is tell me all of this is Futturman's fault.
-为什么 -人类历史上没有人
- Why? - No one in human history
制♥造♥的痛苦比乔西多
has caused more suffering than Josh.
卡里古拉没有 斯大林没有 斯图没有
Not Caligula, not Stalin, not Stu.
人类毁灭者扎克松9号♥也没有
Not Xarxon 9, the Destroyer of Men,
他可是专门毁灭人类的
and all he did was destroy men.
早中晚都在毁灭他们
Morning, noon and night, just destroying them up.
乔西更恶劣
Josh is worse.
看看他
I mean, just look at him.
恶魔有很多形态
Monsters take many shapes.
尽管我很想活
As much as I would like to live...
相信我 苏珊 我是想活下去的
and believe me, Susan, I... I'd like to live...
但他是我们的错
but he's our mistake.
他也是成年人
He's also a grown man.
严格来说
Technically.
想想吧
Just think about it.
告诉世界关于乔西的真♥相♥ 你就可以自♥由♥了
Tell the world the truth about Josh, and you get to go free.
他死换取你活
Him dying so you can live?
有种温柔的慈悲
It has a tender mercy to it.
毕竟 他要对这一切负责 而且
After all, he's responsible for all of this, and...
他已经无可救药
And he is beyond redemption.
你不是无可救药 乔西
You are not beyond redemption, Josh.
我知道真♥相♥
And I know the truth.
他们为这一切负责
They're responsible for all of this.
苏珊 我知道你想干什么
You know what, Susan, I know what you're trying to do,
我不会背叛我的朋友
and I am not rolling over on my friends.
朋友
"Friends."
他们利用 虐待你
They've done nothing but use and abuse you.
即使是好的时候 他们也几乎忍♥受不了你
On a good day they barely tolerate you.
这就是我们之间的关系
That... that's just our dynamic, okay?
-很有趣 -对他们来说
- It's fun. - For them.
他们 无意冒犯
They get... and I mean no disrespect by this...
你不过是他们的代罪羔羊 倒霉 愚蠢 懦弱
a hapless, boob, bitch-ass punk as their whipping boy.
这还没冒犯到我
How is that not disrespectful?
是的 但我做了修饰
It is, but I qualified it
为了保护你
in an attempt to protect you, which...
他们对你可没这么好
is more than I can say about them.
好吧 真聪明
Yeah, okay. Pretty... pretty clever.
我知道你在做什么 经典的分治法
I see what you're doing. Classic divide-and-conquer.
我来告诉你
Well, I'll tell you something, okay?
我们的感情是在战火中炼造而成的
Our bond was forged in the fires of combat,
这是你和你未来的人种
which is something that you and your future race
穿着奇怪的衣服 一小簇彩色的头发
with your weird suits and tufts of colorful hair
你们永远无法理解的
could never, never understand.
这是我所理解的
Here's what I understand:
有时间机器的是他们
they're the ones with the time machine.
他们来自未来 他们一路拖着你
They came from the future and they dragged you along,
把你从你的自♥慰♥室里带走
ripping you from the comfort of your masturbation chamber.
你不该为他们而死
You shouldn't die for them.
你想听听他们在说什么吗
You wanna hear what they're saying?
因为我想
Because I do.
是我们给他灌输了救世主的概念
We're the ones who put that savior shit in his head.
让他一直跟着 尽管我还是不知道
Let him tag along even though I still do not know
他有什么技能
what that guy's skill set is.
当然 我们是有些过错 让他以为
Yeah, sure, we shoulder some blame for making him think
他能起到什么作用 但是拜托
he was of any use at any time. Come on.
那小子必须为他自己的行为
I mean, the little guy has got to take responsibility
承担一些责任
for his own actions at some point.
他有过一些很雷人的点子
God, that boy had some ideas.
时空战士的事
Oh, the whole "Time Warrior" Thing?
逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
好像你有经历过一样
Act like you've been there before, right?
要说我们有罪的话 那就是我们人太好了
If we're guilty of anything it's for being too nice.
我跟你说过 他让我们进那个实验室后
Well, I told you we should have shot him
我们就该杀了他的
after he got us into that lab.
哎哟
Ouch.
真疼
That hurts.
他们可能说的是别人吗
Could they be talking about anybody?
嗨 暴狼
Hi, Wolf.
还在考虑这个大决定吗
Still mulling over the big decision?
不知道你倾向于哪边
No idea which way you're leaning?
纳米技术
Nano-technology.
还有
Also...
廓尔喀黑龙会雪茄
Gurkha Black Dragons.
康涅狄格马杜罗阔叶茄衣
Wrapper's Connecticut Broad Leaf Maduro.
不过这些你都知道
But you know that.
拿吧
Yeah, go ahead.
是的
Yeah.
喀麦隆茄套
Binder's Cameroonian,
茄芯是
filler's...
多米尼加五年历史的烟草
Five-year-aged Dominican.
我哥们斯莱[史泰龙]在电影《拳头大风暴》里抽过这种
My buddy Sly smoked one of these in the movie "F. I. S. T."
F-I-S-T
F-I-S-T.
-州际卡车司机 -联合会
- Federation of Inter-State... - Truckers.
对 很经典
Right. It was a classic film.
-很好 -总之 他们把这场戏删了
- Great. - Anyway, they cut the scene
因为感觉没必要
because they felt it was gratuitous.
时间太长 削弱了剧情的能量
Went on too long, sapping energy from the plot when, uh,
而他们本该
they should have been...
制♥造♥
Building the...
张力
uh, tension.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表