剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
住在垃圾屋里的人一起创造
and live in garbage houses.
你们快看
Guys, guys, guys!
这片灌木丛看着很眼熟
This bush looks really familiar.
不是
Nope.
不是 我搞错了
No, no, I'm wrong.
继续走
Keep--keep going.
话说是谁跟你说的新地面
Hey, who told you about the NAG, anyway?
你懂的 我到处打听
Oh, you know. I poked around,
探索穷乡僻壤 蒙斯 遗弃之城
explored the back country, the Mons, the abandoned city.
-蒙斯 -嗯
- The Mons? - Mm-hmm.
你有杀生化人吗
Oh, did you wet your blade on some Biotic blood?
没有
Uh, well, no.
生物人和生化人不一样
Bio-Techs are not the same as Biotics.
区别大了
Big, big difference.
首先拼写就不同
I mean, first of all it's spelled differently
而且他们也不追杀人类
and, uh, they're not hunting humans.
他们要去Mars
They're going to Mars.
看来有人和天选人相处得很好啊
Sounds like someone got awful chummy over there with the Chopes.
我不知道那词什么意思 但听着像是种族歧视
I don't know what that word means, but it sounds pretty racist.
意思是上帝的选民
Stands for "Chosen People."
因为他们控制着政♥府♥ 钱
'Cause they control the government, the money,
还有天气
and the weather.
你越描越黑
You're just making it worse.
我认得这里
I recognize this place.
翻过这山脊应该就是那洞穴了
Think the cave is just over this ridge.
听着 你在那里听到的都是谎言
Look, anything you heard over there is a filthy lie.
这是生物人的特点
That's what Bio-Techs do.
已经融入了他们肮脏的血液
It's in their tainted blood.
你去了新地面后 就能看到
When you get to the NAG you're--you're gonna see
-这有多好 -才没 我有去过
- how much better it is. - Yeah, no, I was there.
不知怎的 我们逃出了下水道
And somehow we got out of the sewer
身边的屎却更多了
but seemed to be surrounded by more shit.
你就在把我抛弃到路边后
Oh, did you see all that in the three minutes
三分钟内就看到了这一切吗
before you dumped me on the curb?
就像查理·辛在89年奥斯卡后
Like Charlie Sheen dumped me from a slow-rolling Lambo
把我从兰博基尼上扔到席德西奈医疗中心外面吗
outside "Cedars" after the '89 Oscars?
我还是不知道他是怎么开车的
I still don't know how he drove.
他那时生活作风还很好
God, that guy had his shit together.
两位
Guys!
我看到了 就在这儿
Guys, I see it! It's right over here!
好 马上来
Yeah, yeah. Just give us a second.
我是离开了 但我又回来了
Yeah, I left and I came back.
你有试过来找我吗
Did you even try to find me?
无所谓了 这次我们要离开
Doesn't matter. We're leaving this time.
我们的任务是阻止解药
Our mission was to stop the cure.
我们失败了 得再次尝试
We failed. We need to try again.
不不 我们射向星星[追求卓越]
No, no, no. We shot for the stars
射中了一朵云
and we landed on a cloud.
我们牺牲了所有人 牺牲了一切
We didn't sacrifice everyone and everything
不是为了一个二流的未来
to settle for a second-rate future.
不 我不想再和时间纠缠了
No, I'm done diddling with time.
-我们的现在就是此刻 -我支持我们离开
- Our present is now. - I vote we go.
-我支持我们留下 -行
- I vote we stay. - Fine.
福特曼来打破平局
Futterman will break the tie.
-但是他没有一张完整的票 -半张
- He doesn't get a full vote, though. - Half.
三分之一
Third.
-行 重点是他知道他的票不是完整的 -同意
- All right, the point is, he knows it's less than full. - Agreed.
福特曼
Futterman!
他们把他拖到了这里
They dragged him here.
看样子他没怎么抵抗
Doesn't look like he put up much of a fight.
都怪你
This is all your fault.
你喝了蒙斯酷爱饮料
You got distracted drinking the Mons Kool-Aid.
我能从你口气中闻到
I could smell it on your breath.
什么是酷爱饮料
Huh, what's Kool-Aid?
不关心 我们马上要打仗了
Don't care. We're about to go into battle,
所以把裤子脱了 让我们合并敌意
so drop trou and let's incorporate this hostility,
因为人人都知道最好的充电
'cause everyone knows the best charge
就是仇恨充电
is a hate charge.
开干吧
So let her rip.
你的充电棒在哪儿
What's your 20 on that charging rod?
我不行
Oh, I can't.
这样不对
It's not right.
我结婚了
I'm married now.
两个美丽的丈夫 三个帅气的妻子
Two beautiful husbands, three handsome wives...
还有我们的骄傲和快乐
and our pride and joy...
车轮螺母
Lugnut.
你的什么 车吗
Your--what, your car?
女儿
Daughter.
好吧 这些跟
Okay, and what does any of that
我们充电有什么关系
have to do with us charging up?
一个男人余生
Well, it may be crazy to think that a man
只能和五个人做♥爱♥
can only have sex with five people
这么想或许很疯狂 但我很想尝试
for the rest of his life, but God damn it i want to try.
你想把你刚才说的狗屁给收回去吗
You want to go ahead and wash that bullshit out of your mouth?
你知道充电刚开始时并不一定疼吗
Did you know that charging doesn't have to be painful at the start?
当然要疼了
Uh, yeah, it does.
摩擦才能起火
It's the friction that starts the fire.
不
No.
有种环节叫做"播种前戏"
There's a thing called "Pre-Sow-play."
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
我们接吻
We kiss and...
拥抱
we hug.
往脖子上呼气
Feel some hot breath on your neck...
或许
Maybe a...
或许再舔舔耳垂
maybe a tongue on your earlobe.
轻轻揉
Lightly knead a--
一个或两个乳♥头♥
a nipple or two.
迷失在人体的优雅设计中
Just get lost in the elegant design of the human body.
你会接吻
You kiss?
所以你现在就到处摸老鼠洞吗
So now you're just-- just going around touching rat-holes?
那是昨天的时间线
That's yesterday's timeline.
我们现在吃豆子了
We eat beans now.
是的
And yes.
我会用我的豆子洞舔舐我爱人的每一寸肌肤
I put my bean-hole over every inch of my lovers.
-你去哪 -我要去自我充电
- Where you going? - Well, I'm gonna go self-charge,
多亏你
thanks to you.
知道吗 我很挑剔的
And you know what? I'm very particular, okay?
所以别出声 别让我因为充电太久
So don't make a noise, and don't make me feel guilty
而感到内疚
because I'm taking too long.
那样只会让我充得更久
That'll only make it take longer.
好吧
All right.
你把我们吓了一跳呢
You gave us quite a scare, there.
如果你们要杀我
You know, if--if you were gonna murder me,
何必费心让我觉得自己是英雄
why go to the trouble of making me feel like a hero?
好吧 你不是英雄 你是工具
Fine, you're not a hero. You're a tool.
这个词在这里的意思跟在我的时间线里一样吗
Does that have the same meaning here as it does in my time?
在你的时间线里是什么意思
What does it mean in yours?
-无脑白♥痴♥之类的 -这样的话
- Kind of like a dumb idiot. - Oh, well in that case
你比我想的还像个工具
you're more of a tool than I thought.
你是工具 同时还是钝器
You're that, but also a blunt instrument
我们打算利用你来执行一个任务
we intend to use to carry out a task.
重击
Ouch.
不过你倒是挺有斗志的
You do have some fighting spirit.
你逃走了
You escaped...
但你很明智 决定回来
but had the good sense to come back
因为你意识到在沙漠里只有死路一条
when you realized the desert meant certain death.
第一个乔西可没这头脑
It's more than I can say for the first Josh.
他现在估计已经死了
He's probably dead by now.
裹在床单里
Wrapped in a bed sheet,
尸体被无情的太阳烤焦
his carcass scorched by the unforgiving sun.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表