剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
所以你会同步感受到
so you're gonna feel every emotion,
所有情绪和所有记忆
every memory simultaneously.
然后我就会像《创战纪》里一样
And then I'm gonna exist inside of a computer
-活在电脑里吗 -你知道吗
- like in "Tron"? - You know what?
特别有意思 每个乔西都会这样问
It's so funny-every Josh asks me that
而我每次的回答都一样
and I tell you all the same thing:
-我不知道《创战纪》是什么 -不...
- I have no idea what "Tron" is. - No...
-准备好了吗 -没有
- All right, ready? - No!
你看到的数据跟我一样吗
Hey, you getting the same readings that I am in here?
他的枕动脉信♥号♥♥
His occipital flares
-没有超过我们的极限 -我知道
- are well within our margins. - Yeah, I know,
这次有可能真的...
but this could actually be our...
又死了一个
Another death rattle.
他妈的
God damn it.
跟阿波罗说又多了一具尸体
Tell Apollo we have another one for the pile.
等等 这个还活着
Hold on, this one's still alive.
-锥子 -锥子
- Awls! - Awls?
尤妮斯·霍格温医生
Dr. Eunice Hogeveen?
我们好像还能救他
I think we can still save him!
他跑了
He's on the move!
没看到踪迹 重复 没看到他踪迹
I do not have eyes on him. Do not have eyes on, repeat.
天哪
Oh, God.
好的
Okay.
没事 你能做到
Okay, you can do this.
你可以做到
You can do this.
不过就是 就是一堆
It's just a--just a normal...
正常的尸体
pile of corpses.
好了
Okay.
别往下看
Don't look down.
还是湿的
It's wet.
好了 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
撑住 兄弟 千万别放弃
Hang on, buddy. Don't quit on us now.
完了 他要撑不住了
God dam it, we're losing him!
这些线条一直上下波动
These lines keep going up and down!
他的身体都吓坏了
His body's freaking out!
好 我们帮他稳定下来
Okay, we need to stabilize him!
我来做心脏急救术
I'm gonna do CPK.
不管用 再使点劲
It's not working. Pound harder!
他稳定了
He's stabilized.
太好了
Yes.
好的 我们救了他 没错
Yes. We saved him. Yeah.
雅典娜 入侵者在四层
Athena, we've got the intruders up on Level 4.
想抓他 先过我们这一关
You want him, you're gonna have to get through us.
事情很快要"滚"起来了
Shit's about to get wheel.
金属辐条削具
Metal spoke sharpener!
猎虎 我听到哔哔声了
Tiger! I hear beeps!
该死的 又要失去他了
God damn it, we're losing him again.
活下来 活下来
Live! Live! Live!
这里
Here!
好的
All right.
太好了
Yes!
真的很佩服他 生命力极强
I gotta hand it to him, he's a fighter.
-我们也是 -没错
- So are we. - Yeah.
看来是我低估了你
Perhaps I underestimated you after all...
乔西1号♥
J1.
放下砍刀 雅典娜
Drop the machete, Athena.
你可以杀我 但我为阿喀琉斯工作
You can kill me, but I serve Achilles.
即便打倒我 也不能改变什么
If you strike me down you'll stop nothing.
不 我不是杀手
No, I'm not a killer.
我不像你 你是个大屠♥杀♥凶手
I'm not like you, you mass-murderer.
大屠♥杀♥凶手好像是你吧
Um, you're the mass-murderer.
我只是把同一个人杀了59次
I only killed one person 59 times.
你却炸死了一整栋建筑里的人
You blew up a whole building full of people.
可我是为了大义
Yeah, for a good cause.
你总是这样 对不对
That's the thing about you, isn't it?
喜欢掌控大局
Obsessed with the big gesture,
主宰着人类命运
your role in the fate of mankind.
这不是我要求的 好吗
I--I didn't ask for this, okay?
-是莫名其妙... -降临在你身上的
- It was--it was... - Thrust upon me...
"我完全没想到" 我知道
"When I least expected it." I know the story.
我听过59次了
I've heard it 59 times.
也正因此 我们才能把你放入上传机器
That's how we got you into the upload machine.
我们只需要告诉你 你是个英雄
All we had to do was tell you that you were a hero,
-只有你能做到 -你是在玩心理战术
- that you were the one. - You--you're just trying
想让我为自己做的好事而内疚
to make me feel bad for fighting for good?
听听你说的话 多么虚荣
Listen to you. All vanity,
妄自尊大 自私狂妄
self-importance, ego.
你根本不懂牺牲的真正意义
You wouldn't understand actual sacrifice
哪怕是被人用凳子砸到腿
if it hit you in the shins with a stool
再一个俯冲夺走你的枪
and disarmed you in one fell swoop.
你这个描述很具体...
That seems like an oddly specific way to...
你不过是个数字 乔西1号♥
You're just a number, J1.
我们有的是办法找到更多的你
There's plenty more where you came from.
每个人都跟你一样愚蠢
Each one as predictable as the last.
那是个什么东西
What the fuck is that thing?
我不知道 但他看起来很不高兴
I don't know, but he doesn't look happy.
还好我留了这个武器来对付最大的敌人
Good thing I saved this bad boy for our largest fool.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
-帮他摘除手表电池吗 -猎虎
- Take out his watch battery? - Oh, Tiger.
工具的大小并不重要
It's not the size of the tool,
重要的是使用者的动作和力度
it's the motion of the craftsman who wields it.
行行行
Yeah, right.
他嘲笑你呢 暴狼
He's mocking you, Wolf.
股动脉
Femoral artery.
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
放轻松 大块头
Easy, big fella.
什么情况
What is happening?
踏入静谧的良夜吧
Go gentle into that good night.
出自诗歌♥《不要踏入静谧的良夜》
狄兰·托马斯著/黍黎释译
这次杀人比较令人伤感
Well, that was one of our sadder kills.
暴狼 我们有麻烦了
Wolf, we have a problem.
机器显示一条平整的线 但他没有脉搏
The machine shows a calm, flat line but there's no pulse.
看 所以你不能信任科技
See, this is why you can't trust technology.
对我们逝去的同伴我们能说什么呢
Well, what can we say about our fallen comrade?
能说的我都在第一次
Nothing I didn't already say
以为他死了之后所致的屌♥炸悼词里
in that kick-ass eulogy I gave the first time
说完了
we thought he died.
我不可能比那次说得更好了
There's no way I'm topping that.
-好 -猎虎
- Okay. - Tiger?
我不知道 我只希望...
I dunno, I just-- I wish I could...
能再一次看着他的双眼...
look in his eyes one more time and just...
然后告诉他 我...
I dunno, just tell him that I...
乔西
Josh.
别停 继续
No, no, continue
-说感人的话 -怎么会有两个你
- the nice words. - How are there two of you?
时空穿梭 很不可思议
Uh, time travel--it's weird.
-不过请继续 你刚说到... -不不不
- But please, you were saying... - No, no, no.
你下次死我再告诉你
I'll tell you next time you die.
我们怎么知道你是我们的乔西
How do we know you're our Josh?
好吧
Fine.
我在沙漠里试图喝自己的尿
I tried to drink my own pee in the desert.
欢迎回来
It's good to have you back.
我们要如何处置这个人
What do we do with this one?
乔西 你瞧
Hey, Josh, check it out.
我在你的人海里捞到一根针
I found a needle in a you stack.
不是吗 因为这里有很多个...
Isn't it? I mean it's all that...
-你 -有很多个你
- You. - It's all the yous.
我们必须找出尤妮斯·霍格温医生
Okay, we need to track down Dr. Eunice Hogeveen
拿到时空穿梭装置
and get that TTD back.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表