剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
I'm--I'm Pump, your humble apprentice.
你不记得我了
You don't remember me.
对 我喜欢你吗
Nope. Do I like you?
我们...
Well, we--
-看来是不喜欢 -好吧
- That's a no. - Okay.
所以那些天选人是什么样子的
So what was it like with those Chopes, huh?
你逃走的时候有没有杀几个
You murder any when you escaped?
孩子 我杀掉的天选人数量够我们俩活一辈子了
Son, I've killed enough Chopes to last my lifetime and yours.
这是我听过最美妙的话了
That's the best thing I've ever heard.
这是什么玩意
The fuck is this thing?
是一个锥子
Oh, that's an awl.
是你做轮子的工具之一
It's one of your wheel-making tools.
好
Oh. Nice.
对了
So, uh,
-水泵 -在
- Pump? - Yeah.
离开这里的隧♥道♥在哪里
Where's the tunnel out of this place?
不要 别再来一次了
Oh, no. No, no, not this again.
你上次出事不就是因为这个吗
Isn't this what got you in trouble the last time?
鬼鬼祟祟到处跑
All this sneaking around?
求你了 不要再逼我给你打掩护了
Please, don't--don't make me cover for you again.
你是我的学徒吗
You my apprentice?
对
Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
告诉我隧♥道♥在哪里
Tell me where the tunnel is.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 隧♥道♥就在
Okay, okay, it's, um,
进入盲人烘焙店要五十代金
it's 50 chits to the blind baker
然后你就可以从旧地下走了
and you can escape through the OBG.
旧地下世界
Old Below Ground?
很好
Okay. Great.
代金在哪里
Where are the chits?
你在逗我吧 我们没有代金吗
Oh, you got to be shitting me. We don't got any chits?
我走了这么久 你都干什么去了
What have you been doing while I was gone?
我不知道怎么做轮子
I don't know how to make wheels.
我靠
Oh, damn.
是我这个老师没教好
Oh. I was a bad master.
这怪我
That's on me.
听我说
Listen.
你要是想从我这里学到什么
If you're gonna learn anything from me, boy,
那就是个人使命感
it's gonna be personal responsibility.
好了 五十代金
All right, 50 chits.
没问题
No problem.
我们来做点轮子吧
Now let's make some goddamn wheels.
快推 使劲
Push! Harder!
推 推 水泵
Push! Push, Pump!
水泵 水泵
Pump! Pump!
好的
Yes.
来看看这轮子能不能动
All right, let's see if this eagle flies.
看样子我们成功了
Looks like we're on a roll!
等等 你 你刚说什么
Wait, what? What did--what did you just say?
你知道那话还有另一层意思吧
You know that had, like, another meaning, right?
当然 所以我才说
Yeah, that's why I said it.
这样厉害的轮子值多少
So, uh, what's a bad boy like this go for?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这尤物我们要卖♥♥多少钱
Well, how much do we charge for a beaut like this?
1代金
One chit.
新地面的一切都价值1代金
Everything in the NAG is one chit.
该死
Son of a bitch.
一旦我们的轮子店重新开业的消息
Once word gets out that Torque's wheel shop
传出去 我们就能赚一大笔代金
is back in business, we'll be rolling in chit.
我到了
Well, this is me.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
那边什么情况
What's happening over there?
真好笑
Very funny.
-我仍然没有群居家庭 -所以呢
- I'm still un-clustered. - So?
今晚是大播种之夜 我有任务
So it's Sowing Night. I'm on MD.
消音之歌♥
Muffle duty. Wow.
你脑子是真的进沙了
You really do got the sand brain.
总之 玩得开心
Anyway. Have fun tonight.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
水泵
Hey, Pump.
你今天干得很棒
You did good today.
从没有人这么夸过我
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
赶快忘了吧
Don't let it go to your head.
已经记住了
It's already in my head.
就
Just--
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我们还要做49个轮子
We got 49 more wheels to make.
好
All right.
有人真是等不及播种了 这么早就回来
Someone's so excited to sow that he came home early.
要的就是这种精神
That's the spirit.
今晚悠着点
Okay, let's take it slow tonight
毕竟是扭矩回来后第一次做
since it's Torque's first time back in the rotation.
他不会有问题的
Oh, he'll do just fine.
他天生能干
He's a natural.
好 不过安全最重要
Okay, but just to play it safe,
让他留在4号♥位里
let's keep him in the four-slot.
慢慢口 轻轻操 不要肛♥交♥
Easy on the mouth play, light frottage, no anal,
第一次手推车姿势后
until after the first wheelbarrow,
就全是肛♥交♥了 一直操
then it's all anal, just pound it in there
操到我们高♥潮♥为止
until we shoot the bucket.
射♥精♥范围控制在3.2米左右
Let's try to keep a come radius of about 3.2.
今晚是性♥爱♥之夜
This is our sex night?
今天是满月 我们也在排卵
Harvest moon and we're communo-ovulating.
没有比今天更适合造人的日子了
No better time to make a baby.
是时候让你的巨物干活了 大块头
Time to put your mightiest tool to work, big fella.
我们都在等这一天
It's what we've all been waiting for.
滴答滴 给我们看你的老二
Tick-tock. Show us your penis.
看啊 看啊
Look at it! Look at it!
我怎么说的
Oh! What did I say?
我就说那不是扭矩
I told you that wasn't Torque!
看 现在有证据了
And look, now we have proof!
没错 我不是扭矩
That's right. I'm not Torque.
我不是两年前离开这里的那个男人
I'm not the man who left here two years ago.
那人死了
That man is dead!
也许吧 我也不知道
Probably. I have no idea.
别转移视线 盯着它
Don't look away! Stare at it!
面对它
Face it!
怎么可能
How is this possible?
是的
Yes.
我穿越了空间 时间
My journey has taken me across space and time
还有人类受苦的各个次元
and dimensions of human suffering
你们根本无法想象
none of you could ever imagine.
我跟怪物打斗过
I've fought monsters.
我也成了一个怪物
And I've become one.
但我是为了给你们所有人创造一个更好的世界
But I did it to create a better world for all of you.
我只是从没想过会生活在其中
I just never expected to live in it.
如今我像一个陌生人在这些街道上走
Now I walk these streets a stranger,
每个人都既熟悉又陌生
knowing everyone and no one.
这不是谎言
This is no flood of lies.
这是我 我
This is me, me,
淹死在我自己的真♥相♥里
drowning in my own truth.
我不属于这个世界
I don't belong in this world
就跟这根屌♥不属于我的身体一样
anymore than this dick belongs on my body,
完全不属于
which is not at all.
我叫暴狼
My name is Wolf.
抵御者士兵667-259
Resistance soldier 667-dash-259.
你怎么
How dare you
不一开始就告诉我们
not tell us that from the beginning?
我对你那么坏 不信任你
I was so mean to you, so distrustful,
只因为我害怕
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表