剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
They're called pickles.
我想叫什么就叫什么
I'll call them whatever the fuck I wanna call them!
你是故意的
That was intentional.
你根本不想试试我的办法
You didn't even wanna try my idea!
放屁 它们是绿色且是木头形状
Bullshit. They're green and they're log-shaped.
叫它们腌黄瓜根本没道理
Calling them pickles makes no sense!
混♥蛋♥
Fucking dick.
你就是这样 对吗
Well, that's just the problem with you, isn't it?
一切都必须完全说得通
Everything has to make perfect sense.
不不 不是一切 就是那些
No, no, not everything, just the things
对我们余生有影响的事
that have an impact on the rest of our lives.
比如吃人吗
Like eating people?
我就知道你会提到这个
Oh, I knew you were gonna throw that in my face.
-我们本可以在那幸福生活的 -在食人国吗
- We could've been happy there. - In cannibal country?
我不能进入新地面
I am not allowed in the NAG.
你不能一直待在我的房♥间里
You couldn't just stay in my room.
卡拉巴萨斯不受监控
Calabasas is off the grid.
我们可以随进随出
We could have just come and gone as we pleased.
但我们会吃人
But we'd be eating people!
知道吗 为了你 我
Oh, you know what? For you, I...
我会爱上吃人的
I would have developed a taste for it,
因为你不能选择你爱谁
'cause you don't choose who you love,
但你可以决定你愿意为那个人拼尽多少全力
but you do get to decide how hard you fight for that person.
看来我们找到了你的极限
Guess we found your limit.
该死 该死 是PIGS
Oh, shit. Oh, shit. It's the PIGS...
协议干扰保护系统
Protocol Interference Guard System.
你好
Hi.
引人注目
Splash made.
-怎么回事 -太多矛盾
- What's happening? - Too much conflict.
我们的行李让系统超负荷了
We overloaded the system with our baggage.
斯图在全面重启
Stu is doing a full reboot.
-好吧 我们要怎么阻止 -不能
- Okay, how do we stop it? - We can't.
在PIGS关掉整个派对前 他们是不会停手的
The PIGS won't stop until they've shut down the whole party...
包括我们
Including us.
不
Oh no.
要是你♥爸♥在你卧室发现我们两个的尸体
It's gonna be really weird when your Dad finds our dead bodies
就尴尬了
in your bedroom.
我们不能死在这
We're not dying here.
密♥码♥是MyGirl91 对吗
The password is MyGirl91, isn't it?
玩得愉快
Enjoy... your night.
这是通往核处理器的入口
The gateway to the core processor.
里面就是斯图的中心
In there is the heart of everything that Stu is.
那我们的计划是什么
Okay, so what's our play?
我的计划是进去 在系统重启前
My play is to get in there, shut him down manually
手动关掉他
before the system reboots.
你的计划
Your play...
你的计划是逃出这里
your play is to get out of here.
去做你之前的阿喀琉斯
Just go be the Achilles you were in here today,
而不是开舱门
not some hatch opener.
成功的几率有多大
What are the odds that's gonna work?
泰安 我不想再担心几率了
Ty-Anne, I'm done worrying about the odds.
我之前很害怕
I was scared.
我就是无法理解
I just couldn't wrap my head around
过着不完整的生活
a life of stolen moments,
只有20%的感情
just some 20% relationship.
不管这话有没有用
But for what it's worth,
我愿为了再和你多度过一晚
I would eat a stadium full of people
而吃掉一个座无虚席的体育场的人
for one more night with you.
我不敢相信我们在你父亲体内做♥爱♥
I can't believe we're fucking inside your Dad.
闭嘴
Okay, shut up.
我就要
I'm about to...
那
So, uh,
我该进入核心了
I should probably be getting into that core now.
嗯 我该
Yeah, I should, um,
我该 驱逐自己
I should, you know, eject myself and...
但这次经历很有意思 我们该
But this was fun. We should...
我们一定要
we should definitely...
嗯 我们可以的
Yeah, we can.
待会儿见
But I'll see you in a minute.
嗯嗯 待会儿见
Yeah, yeah. I'll see you in a minute.
♪黛西 黛西♪
♪ Daisy, daisy ♪
♪给我你的答复♪
♪ Give me your answer do ♪
♪我有点疯狂♪
♪ I'm half crazy ♪
♪因为我爱你♪
♪ All for the love ♪ ♪ Of you ♪
♪不会是一次♪
♪ It won't be a ♪
♪时髦的♪
♪ Stylish ♪
♪我付不起♪
♪ I can't afford ♪
♪马车♪
♪ A carriage ♪
♪但你看着很美♪
♪ But you'll look sweet ♪
♪在自行车的座位上♪
♪ Upon the seat of a bicycle ♪
♪双人自行车♪
♪ Built for two ♪
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你知道那首歌♥其实不叫《黛西》吗
Hey, did you know that song's actually not called "Daisy"?
而是叫《黛西·贝尔》
It's called, "Daisy Bell ".
(双人自行车)
parenthetical A Bicycle Built for Two
你没事吧 还是
Um, are you feeling okay, or...
好得很 还可以再唱一遍
Good enough for another round of
《黛西·贝尔》(双人自行车)
"Daisy Bell ", A Bicycle Built for Two.
-想加入我吗 -不
- Wanna join? - No.
你的损失
Your loss!
♪黛西 黛西♪
♪ Daisy, daisy ♪
扭矩 扭矩
Torque, Torque!
扭矩
Torque!
醒醒 扭矩 醒醒
Wake up. Torque, wake up.
醒醒 快醒醒
Wake up! God, come on.
我靠
Holy shit.
你把他埋在你卧室里
You buried him in your bedroom?
这太重口味了吧
That's hardcore.
听上去另一个我是个十足的书呆子
Sounds like the other me was a real nerd,
拜拜牺牲了
who kinda died for nothing.
不是 并没白白牺牲
No, it wasn't for nothing.
在那之后 我接管了刺圆
After that, I took over the Pointed Circle,
扭矩的技术让我们得以复♥制♥斯图的用户识别卡
and Torque's technology allowed us to replicate Stu's sim,
被你们撞坏了 给了我们希望
which you crashed, giving us hope.
然后我们毁了一切
Yeah, until we destroyed it all.
我们搞砸了 还以为他们是坏人
We really fucked up, thinking they were the bad guys.
我真蠢
There is some serious egg on my face.
-我们需要个新计划 -我们试过了一切
- We need a new plan. - Well, we've tried everything.
斯图修补了进入模拟的后门
Stu patched the back door to the sim,
然后我们找到你们时 我们以为我们可以
and then when we found you, we thought we could
直接上传 但是
upload directly, but...
我们炸毁了你的上传机器
We blew up your upload machine.
你们还杀了我们所有的科学家
Yeah, and you killed all our scientists.
我此刻感觉自己是个傻♥逼♥
I am feeling like an idiot right now.
还剩一台上传机器
You guys, there's still one upload machine left.
而且我们不需要后门
And we don't need a back door.
斯图会给我们打开前门
Stu's opening the front one for us.
我可以像毁掉你的模拟一样轻易毁掉这个
I can crash this sim just as easily as I crashed yours.
我可以进去
I'm gonna go in there
然后把那电脑送回7734年
and I'm gonna send that computer back to 7734.
-我不懂这个梗 -地狱
- I don't know that reference. - "Hell."
是地狱的数字写法 倒过来
It's "Hell" In numbers, and upside down.
类似是一个视觉笑话
It's more like a visual... kind of joke.
这样 嗯嗯 我们都会死
Oh, okay. So, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. We're all gonna die.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表