剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
Futterman.
不许进
Mm, knock denied!
你没有权利来这里 爸爸
You're not even allowed here, Dad!
是我
Uh, it's me.
不 是你 无所谓了 我能进来吗
I mean, you, or whatever. Can I come in?
好吧
Fine.
你跟爸爸说我不会出去的
Just tell Dad I'm not coming out.
好 他不在附近
Right, yeah, he's-he's not out here.
真奇怪
That's weird.
一般我这样发火之后
Usually, when I storm off like that,
他都会在走廊徘徊
he's lurking in the hallway,
祈求我的原谅
begging for my forgiveness.
为什么 他难道不能
Why? Can't he just, like,
直接走进来吗
walk through the door?
他想得美
He wishes.
我们15岁时说好了
We made a deal when I was 15
我不再穿垂胸装
that I would stop wearing napple-dazzlers
而他会解除对我房♥间的控制
and he would take my room off the grid
这样我就能有自己的隐私
so that I could become a woman in private.
你这条裤子不错
Nice, uh, pantlets.
是短裤 我做的
They're jorts. I made them.
我的衣服都是自己设计的 只有我穿
I design all my own clothes that only I wear
因为其他人都穿着那套弱智连体制♥服♥
because everyone else is wearing those stupid jumpsuits,
在蒙斯跑来跑去
just running around the Mons,
跟一群太阳能绵羊一样储存能量
banking energy like a bunch of solar sheep.
确实看起来有点蠢
Yeah, they do look pretty stupid.
其实 在五十年代
You know, um, back in the '50s,
我经常自己做袜子
I used to, uh, mend my own socks.
我的针法
A pretty nimble
其实还不错
darning stitch right there.
-你的针法确实很厉害 -是啊
- That's some nice needlework. - Yeah.
等一下 这是毛线吗
Wait, uh, is this wool?
-对 -我从来没见过毛线
- Yeah. - I have never seen wool before.
其实 你要是想要的话
You could actually-you could have them
这双袜子可以给你 送你了
if--mean--if you want. They're all yours.
我知道你想干什么了
Mm, I see what you're doing.
你有一部时光机
You have a time machine.
可以在任何时间任何地点
You could survive literally anywhere,
存活下来
any place, any time,
但你却来了这里
but you're here,
想找一个家
looking for a home.
也许吧
M-maybe.
别掩饰了 猎虎
Come on, Tiger.
要是跟自己都不能坦诚以待
If you can't be honest with yourself,
你还能对谁坦诚呢
who can you be honest with?
暴狼吗
Wolf?
他不知道你的真实身份 对不对
He doesn't know the truth about you, does he?
他 他不会理解的
He just-- he wouldn't understand.
我们没想到会回到这样一个世界
The plan wasn't to come back to a world like this,
但是
but...
如果你在这里...
if you're here, and...
你也并没有过得很糟糕
you're not that bad, then, well,
所以我觉得在这里
it's easier for me to imagine
也许能有个家
a home here.
这个家有主了
This home's taken.
没人欢迎你
Nobody wants you here,
你带上你的臭袜子
so why don't you leave
离开这里吧
and take your smelly socks with you?
冲水阶段你全睡过去了
Hey, you slept through the hose-off.
你肯定是完全失去意识了
Oh, you must have really been out of it,
因为水特别凉 而且冲力很大
because that water was cold and hard.
天哪 我得离开这里
Oh, God. I gotta get out of here.
暴狼
Wolf!
我得等冲水结束才能过来
I had to wait till after the hose-down.
到后面找我
Meet me around back.
只有他
Just him.
好的
Okey-dokey.
跳跳猪 对吗
Spoink, huh?
我记得那个游戏
Oh, yeah, I remember that game.
必须低空强力出击
You gotta go in low and hard.
否则 肯定会被对方弹奏
Otherwise, you get out-spoinked every time.
你好像抓错重点了 暴狼
You're focusing on the wrong thing here, Wolf!
我被时空恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绑♥架♥了
I was kidnapped by time terrorists.
他们要开战了 我害怕
They're gonna start a war. I'm scared,
我要死了 到现在都没喝水
I'm dying, I haven't had any water yet!
作为一个快死的人 你气挺足的
That's a lot of breath for a dying man.
扭矩 这车不错啊
Hey, Torque, nice wagon!
我女儿特别喜欢你送的豆子蛋糕
Oh, hey. My daughter loved that bean cake you dropped by.
-是吗 -我老公车床可以跟你家漏斗
- Oh, yeah? - My hubby Lathe could learn a thing or two
好好学学
from your Funnel.
这是什么情况
Fuck is happening?
好了 没事了
Here you go. All right.
所以你现在是扭矩
Okay, so you're Torque now,
而且还有一个家庭
and--and you have a family,
做着小本生意
and a small business.
你来这里多少年了
F--how many years you been here?
我觉得大概得有三...
Oh, I think I'm going on three...
天了吧
days?
-三天 -对了
- Days. - And, uh,
这是群居 不是家庭
it's called a Cluster, not a family.
等四轮车流行起来
Once the wagon boom hits,
我的生意绝对不会小
this business is gonna be anything but small.
真难喝
God, shit.
喝不惯豆汁是吧
Too good for bean juice, are you?
你不是快渴死了吗
I thought you were dying.
暴狼 还有正常的东西吗
Wolf, is anything normal?
求你了 我求你了
Please, I'm--I'm begging you.
兄弟 对不起 来
Oh, man, I'm sorry, buddy. Come here.
过来
Come here.
虽然我知道你是被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥绑♥架♥
I know being terror-snatched probably isn't the best way
才来了这里 但是...
for this to come about, but I'm...
见到你我很高兴
I'm happy to see you.
暴狼
Wolf,
我快坚持不下去了
I'm barely hanging on.
你还有什么喝的吗
Do you have anything to drink
除了 豆汁
besides... bean juice?
我应该可以帮你做一杯坚果牛奶
I could probably rustle up some All-Nut milk.
我对坚果过敏
I'm allergic to nuts.
我得喝了
I gotta do it.
好
Okay.
你可以的 兄弟
You got it, bud.
真是豆味浓郁
It's very bean-forward.
毕竟是豆子做的
Yeah, makes sense.
都喝光吧
Get all of it there.
你这里沾了一点
Oh, you left just a little bit right there.
其实 还挺多的
Actually, it's quite a lot.
猎虎去哪里了
Uh, where is Tiger?
我不知道 我也没有她的消息
I don't know. Your guess is as good as mine.
她留我在这里养伤
She left me here to recover.
可能出去侦查情况了吧
She's probably off doing recon or something.
你回来之后 还没见过她吗
You guys haven't seen each other since you've been back?
对 我的枪伤很严重
Yeah, well, I was shot up pretty good,
后来发现我的人生还挺复杂的 所以...
and turns out, I have this pretty complicated life here, so...
你是说扭矩的人生吧
You mean Torque does.
我 扭矩 同一个人
Me, Torque, same diff.
我得养活六口人
Look, I--I got six mouths to feed,
满足五个伴侣
five spouses to satisfy,
还有一个女儿
and a daughter
我得辅♥导♥她追寻艺术梦想
whose artistic ambitions I'm trying to nurture.
对了 还有我的勇敢学徒 水泵
Also, there's my plucky apprentice, Pump,
我正在帮助他建立自信
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表