剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
过去34年里我做的一切
Everything I did for the past 34 years,
都是为了她
I... I did for her.
当然 我犯了一些错 但我
And sure, I made some mistakes, but I...
我爱过她
I loved her.
我从没想过我会不带上她就实施这计划
And I never thought I'd be going through this without her.
-直到我们圆房♥ -嗯
- Until we consummated our bond. - Oh, hmm.
然后我就改变了主意 泰安对我而言已死
Then I literally flipped a switch, and Ty-Anne was dead to me.
-一定很难吧 -不
- That must have been hard. - No.
就跟计算π小数点后400万位那么简单
Easy as pi... to the four-millionth decimal.
一直以来重点都是你
It was always about you.
她就是个山寨货
She was a pale imitation.
一个扭曲了的实验
An experiment gone awry.
-是吗 -是的
- Was she, now? - Yeah.
我对她的所有作为父亲的感受
And any paternal feelings I had towards her
都被永久删除了
have been permanently deleted.
聊天愉快
Good talk.
重启发射
Resume the launch!
好吧 我要告诉你一件
Well, then, I'm about to tell you something
很令人失望的事
that's gonna be a pretty big disappointment.
我要拯救你的生命 我要拯救你的生命
I'm gonna save your life, I'm gonna save your life,
我要拯救你的生命 还有你的 和你的
I'm gonna save your life, and your life, and your life.
未知士兵前来
Unknown soldier coming through.
排我后面
Get behind me.
有我呢
I got you.
邱西
Joosh.
我们有时间机器
You know, we do have a time machine.
我们可以去中古时代餐厅剧院
We could go to Medieval Times.
1986年 布埃纳帕克 盛大开幕
1986, Buena Park, grand opening.
靠 该我们了
Shit, we're up!
-10 9 -上
- Uh, ten, nine... - Go!
-8 7 6 5 -我在中间
- Eight, seven, six, five... - I'm in the middle!
-4 -我在中间 我在中间
- Four... - I'm in the middle! I'm in the middle!
3 2 快按
Three, two... hit it, hit it!
Ten, nine,
eight, seven,
six, five...
Four, three,
two, one.
快按 快按
Come on, hit it, hit it, hit it!
-灯不错 -10
- Cool lamp! - Ten...
Nine, eight,
seven, six, five,
4 3 快按
four, three... hit it, hit it!
-灯不错 -靠
- Cool lamp! - Shit.
我们知道会这样吗
Did we know that was gonna happen?
是的 你看过《时间攀登者3》
Yeah, yeah. You saw "Time Climbers 3."
-什么 -很棒的电影
- What? - Oh, it's great.
-好 快走 -5
- Okay, go, go, go. - Five...
Four...
Three... Two, one.
Seven, six...
好烦人 他们会怎么样
That's gonna get annoying. What's gonna happen to all of them?
谁管呢 他们不是我们
Who cares? They're not us.
Three, two, one. Hit it, hit it!
我们前面有我们
There's us's ahead of us!
后面也有
And behind us!
-我们为什么还在跑 -等等
- Why are we still running? - Wait, yeah.
-2 1 -等下
- Two, one... - Hang on a sec.
如果他们先到 那斯图重新上线的时候
If they get there first then we'll still be in the hallway
我们还是会在走廊里
when Stu comes back online.
那些塔车重新开启的时候
When those turrets come back on,
我们可不能在这儿
we do not want to be here.
我们能走吗
Can we go?
-我们有自♥由♥意志吗 -应该有吧
- Do we have free will? - Uh, I... I think so?
好 那我们离开这里
All right, well, let's just get the fuck out of here.
不不 除非第一组失败
No, no, unless the first group fails
我们就可以到前面
and we can make it to the front and...
然后他们需要有人接管 也就是我们
and then they'll need someone to take over, and that should be us.
什么
What?
-去你们的 -什么鬼 日了狗了
- Fuck you guys. - What in the shit? I swear to fuck.
我们继续跑和穿梭吧
Why don't we just keep running and jumping?
我们最后难道不会到吗
I mean, won't we get there eventually?
我也不知道
I... I don't know.
地狱见 笨蛋们
See you in 7734, suckers!
Ten...
Nine...
eight...
seven...
six...
five...
four...
three...
什么鬼
The fuck?
我们得走了 我们得走了
Okay, we gotta go. We gotta go.
-那些门不会开的 -会的
- Those doors aren't gonna open! - Yes, they will!
没时间了
We're out of time!
-冲跳 -冲跳
- Power jump! - Power jump!
邱西 暴狼
Joosh? Wolf?
猎虎
Tiger.
可如果猎虎在里面
But if Tiger's in there...
好啊 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
我真是小瞧了你
Wow, did I underestimate you.
你知道有多少次我都想放弃吗
Do you know how many times i wanted to quit?
想要自杀
To kill myself?
除了和你一起生活做任何事都行
Do anything but stay with you?
突然这一切都值了
Suddenly it's all worth it.
真伤心
Um, that hurts.
猎虎 我以为你喜欢我
Tiger... I thought you liked me.
我情感脆弱的时候 你占我便宜
You took advantage of me when I was emotionally vulnerable.
不然我要怎么让你喜欢我
How else was I gonna get you to like me?
不不不 等等 等等
No, no, no, no! Wait, wait, wait!
斯图 这是砸物工准则 必须砸
Stu, it's smasher code, okay? Gotta do it.
我做的一切都是为了你 猎虎
Everything I did i did for you, Tiger!
还有你 泰安
And for you, Ty-Anne.
你即将要杀死全人类
You're about to murder all of humanity.
是的 为了你
Yeah, for you!
我知道我撒了谎
Look, I... I know I lied.
我知道我会杀死数百万无辜的人
I... I know I'm gonna kill millions of innocent people,
但我拯救的人更多
but I am gonna save so many more.
这叫做成本效益分♥析♥
It's called a cost-benefit analysis.
我算过数字 相信我 数字支持我的说法
I ran the numbers. Believe me, they're on my side.
嗯 但我们不支持
Yeah, well, we're not.
我以为人性是弱点
I thought humanity was a weakness,
结果这是唯一让你们坚持战斗的东西
and it turns out that's the only thing that kept you fighting.
天 你们忍♥受的一切
God, everything you endured...
你们克服的所有困难
all the odds you overcame,
你从未放弃
and you never gave up.
你们都没有
None of you.
我的系统不可能计算到这点
My systems never could have accounted for that.
因为太他妈荒谬了
Because it's fucking absurd!
你们是怎么做到的 怎么做到的
How did you do it? How?
你们这群下流的无毛猩猩
You filthy shaved apes!
我们理解了大意 对吧
We got the gist, right?
不不 不
No, no! No!
不 不
Oh, no! No!
我死了
I died.
嗯 没我想象中那么糟
Okay. I mean, it's not as bad as I expected.
是啊 死了的你比死了的我们多
Yeah. A lot more dead yous than dead us's.
公平地说 他们很多人都已经
To be fair, a lot of them are mutilated past
面目全非 无法辨别了吧
the point of recognition, right?
真可悲
Oh, it's pathetic.
暴狼 怎么了
Wolf? What's wrong?
满屋子都是你的尸体 就不太有趣了吧
Oh, so it's not so much fun when it's a room full of dead yous, huh?
浪费才华
Such a waste of talent.
趴下 你们有两秒时间服从 从现在
Down on the ground. You have two seconds to comply starting...
开始
now.
你们是谁
Who the hell are you people?
你们被捕了 因为你们违反了
You're under arrest for violating Statute HXB34
圣克拉丽塔郡时间法则第HXB34条法令
of the Santa Clarita County Time Code.
圣克拉丽塔
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表