剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
That was the original plan.
但现实是
But as it turns out,
把所有人类转移到另一个星球
transporting the entire human race to another planet
近乎不现实
is damn near impossible.
所以我研发出了另一个选择
So I developed an alternative,
老实说 更加高级
which, honestly, is far superior.
那太空服 火箭
Okay, so why the space suits and the rockets
还有误人的缩略词是怎么回事
and the clearly misleading acronym?
只有在目标自愿前往的情况下 才能上传
The upload only takes if the subject goes willingly.
转移一个意识的想法
The idea of transferring a consciousness
会吓退很多人
scares a lot of people,
但是去火星 听上去就像一次有趣的冒险
but a journey to Mars, that sounds like a fun adventure.
这太狡诈了 斯图
It's pretty sneaky, Stu.
看来你不太相信
Guess you're not a big believer
人们可以自行做决定
in people making their own decisions.
人们自己做决定已经有数千年历史了
People have been making their own decisions for thousands of years
这让他们走向了灭亡边缘
and it brought them to the brink of annihilation.
所以你觉得你有资格
So you-- you think you're qualified
代表全人类做决定
to act on behalf of humanity?
我觉得我有资格
I think I am.
想象一个世界
Just imagine a world
没有饥饿 因为没人需要进食
with no hunger because nobody needs to eat.
一个没有贫穷的世界 因为资源无穷无尽
A world with no poverty because resources are infinite.
一个大家可以和平共处的世界
A world where everyone can finally get along.
你的家人朋友永远在身边
Your friends and family are always close by.
一个音乐永远好听
A world where the music's always hot
猫肉永远新鲜的世界
and the cat meat's always fresh.
一个没有外壳的世界
A world without shells.
这是人类的未来
That's humanity's future.
这就是MARS
That's MARS.
你会跟我一起去吗
Will you come with me?
嗯
Yeah.
要是我不能拯救你 我也就拯救不了世界
I can't save the world if I can't save you.
我肯定不是真正的J1
I must not be the real J-1.
J1 真正的J1肯定能修好你
J-1--real J-1 could definitely, definitely fix you.
绝对能把你打开
Could definitely turn you on.
所以我是什么 这让我成了什么
That makes me what? That makes me fucking what?
J0 J无名
J-0? J-nothing?
拜托
Okay, come on.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
拜托了
Oh, please.
请赐予我一个信♥号♥♥
Please give me a sign.
任何能让我坚持下去的东西 求求你了
Anything to keep me going. Please.
开
要不要设置得这么隐蔽 你个变♥态♥
That--that is a good one, you sick, sick fuck.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你可以说话
You can speak
你还有天使般的声音
and you have the voice of an angel.
我好爱你 小狗Q·咆哮顿
I love you so much, Pup-E Q. Barkington.
谁是乖乖呀
Who's a good boy?
乖乖 谁是乖乖呀
Good boy. Who's a good boy?
邱西
Joosh?
在这里
Here?
-谁是乖乖呀 -把这小子带来
- Who's a good boy? - Bring me this boy.
要是有谁阻止你们
If anyone tries to stop you,
格杀勿论
kill them.
你有小狗的口臭
Ooh, you got the stinky puppy breath.
谁有小狗的口臭
Who got the stinky puppy breath?
谁是我在世界上唯一的朋友
Who's my only friend in the whole world?
你是我在世界上唯一的朋友
You're my only friend in the whole world.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表