剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
还经历了许多绝对发生过的可怕遭遇
and all those things that definitely happened, so,
所以我就直接问了
I'm just gonna come out and ask.
这里哪一位美人是我的伴侣
Which one of you cats am I married to?
我说错什么了 我冒犯谁了
What did I say? Who did I offend?
我们都是 扭矩
It's all of us, Torque.
我们都跟你结了婚
You're married to all of us.
爸爸回来了
Papa's back!
皇天在上
For the love of Festivus,
你没忘了我们的女儿吧
please tell us you remember our daughter?
我们不知道那边的生物人
We don't know what kind of sorcery
在捣鼓什么巫术
the Bio-Techs are up to over there.
他们说不定已经完善了拉皮的技艺
They could have perfected the art of the face-lift.
不可能 要是那样会看到伤疤
Impossible. We would see the scars.
那就是扭矩
That's Torque.
我能说句理智的话吗
Can I be the voice of reason here?
-当然可以 水平 -时间
- Of course, Level. - Time.
之前我被卡拉巴萨斯的山民抓住
When I was captured by the Hill People of Calabasas
被迫看着我前一个群居家庭被生吞
and forced to watch my previous cluster eaten alive,
最后我能回复从前的自己
the only thing that brought me back to my old self
靠的是时间
was time.
看我现在 活得多滋润
Now look at me. I'm thriving.
扭矩远不如你坚韧 水平
Torque doesn't have half your fortitude, Level.
如果我们给他时间 他只会逐渐融入我们的生活
If we give him time, he'll just worm his way into our lives
用无数谎言淹没我们
and drown us in a flood of lies.
是你画的吗
You did these?
顶针妈妈说我长大后可以当艺术家
Mama Thimble says I can be an artist when I grow up,
只要我不必负责养家
as long as I don't have to be a provider.
哪一个是顶针
Which one's Thimble?
那个 老师妈妈
That one. Mama Teacher.
别听她瞎说
Well, don't listen to her.
我的好哥们鲍比·梅普尔索普跟我说
You know, my buddy Bobby Mapplethorpe told me
美国摄影师 热爱拍摄男性人体
因作品尺度大胆而饱受争议
我拥有他见过的最棒的眼光[眼睛]
I had the best eye he'd ever seen.
这些画很有天分
This shit is fucking good.
鲍比·梅普尔索普是你离家时认识的人吗
Was Bobby Mapplethorpe someone you met while you were away?
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah, as a matter of fact, he was.
我靠 后面这些画是什么鬼
Shit. The hell are these pictures back here?
是你
That's you.
我想象你正在外面做这些事
That's what I imagined you were doing while you were gone.
现在你回来了
Now that you're back,
我就不用再想象了
I don't have to use my imagination anymore.
听着 先别放下你的想象力 好吗
Look, don't put your imagination on ice just yet, okay?
而且当艺术家在其它方面会很有用
You know, being an artist can be useful in other ways.
-比如呢 -这个嘛
- Like how? - Well.
我记不住新地面的事
You know, I'm kind of having a hard time remembering the NAG.
不如你帮我画张地图
So how about you draw me a map?
帮我记住各种事
Just to help me remember things.
我能办到 扭矩爸爸
Yeah, I can do that, Papa Torque.
好的 对了
All right. And, hey.
别忘了画上所有大门和出入口
Don't forget all the gates and entrances and exits.
这一类好玩的内容
You know, fun stuff like that.
尽情挥洒画笔吧 小家伙
Knock yourself out, squirt.
瞧他多精神
Look at this guy!
草叶一定是起作用了
Leaves must be working.
每次都有效
Always do.
我自己来 谢谢
I got this. Thanks.
你在干什么 兄弟
Whoa, what-- what you doing, buddy?
我要煮点东西吃
I'm gonna make myself some grub.
这颗巨豆应该很好吃
This enormo-bean has potential.
它叫全豆 而且
Uh, it's an All-Bean and let--
让我帮你弄吧
let me do that for you.
我很会做菜
Oh, I'm pretty good in the kitchen.
做菜是由我负责的
Uh, it's kind of my job here,
只有我能做菜
kind of what I do, exclusively.
不如我们去坐下吧
Yeah, why don't we go find a seat?
好呗
Meh.
这么说
So what?
这里每个人都担任一种角色吗
Everyone here has a-- a role or something?
是的 我是老师妈妈
Yeah. So I'm Mama Teacher.
-顶针 -没错
- Thimble. - Right.
-嗯 -我就是顶针
- Yeah. - I am Thimble.
我来猜猜看
Let me guess, uh,
你是我们的厨师爸爸
you're our cooking dad?
我叫车床 我还担任管家
Lathe. And housekeeper.
其他没人做的事也都由我来负责
And anything else that goes undone around here.
那边的短柄斧 是我们家里的狠角色
Hatchet over there, he's our resident hard-ass.
我是纪律执行者
Disciplinarian.
嘴里含着东西时不准说话
And don't talk with your mouth full.
你们都一样 这样很恶心
Goes for all of you. It's gross.
你负责安排日程
And you're the schedule nerd,
确保家里其他粗人
just making sure all the rest of these yahoos
能准时出现在
are where they're supposed to be
他们该去的地方
when they're supposed to be there.
你懂我 扭矩 你一直都懂我
You get me, Torque. You always have.
扭矩 猜我
Hey, Torque. Do me.
你看起来就是负责傻乐的
You just seem like a big ole bag of fun.
每天就是玩 什么都不用干
Just hanging out, not doing a whole lot of anything.
我们都努力完成自己的工作
We all really try to do our job
并只做自己的工作
and our job only.
虽然有些工作难度更大
Even though some jobs are harder
负担更重 还永远没得休息
and larger and you never get breaks.
他完全不想改变现状
And he wouldn't have it any other way.
我当然想
Of course I would.
我的工作比你们的
My job is 50 times harder
难五十倍
than anything you people do.
你把碗放回架子上之前
Could you at least lick the bowl clean
至少先舔干净吧
before you put it back on the shelf?
好了 我负责什么
Okay. What's my deal?
-你负责养家 -你造车轮
- You're our provider. - You make wheels.
很普通的车轮
Pretty average wheels.
我是轮子制♥造♥者
Huh. I'm a wheel-maker.
你知道这些是什么吗
Do you know what these are?
我看看
Uh, well,
我知道 但是
yeah, I do, but
我不敢说
I'm kind of afraid to say.
是代金 扭矩
The chits, Torque.
这些是代金
The chits.
我们用它们来购买♥♥物品
They're how we pay for things around here.
如你所见
And as you can see,
装代金的罐子快见底了
the chitty kitty's nearly empty.
我们需要你回去工作
We're gonna need you to go back to work.
但前提是你身体吃得消
But only when you're up to it.
你是指 像这样吃得消吗
You mean, up to it like this?
你们看
Look.
我已经准备好开工了
I'm ready to go back now.
等不及要回去那个...
Oh, I can't wait to go back to that,
车轮店吗
Wheel shop?
没错 顶针
Yes, Thimble.
是的 我心爱的车轮店
Yes. My beloved wheel shop.
嘤
Yee!
你想去哪里 你还没跟我吻别呢
Where do you think you're going without a good-bye kiss?
千万别被吃了
Please, don't get eaten.
要命了 我被老鼠洞了五次
Oh, God. I've been quintuple-rat-holed.
先别走 我要送车轮螺母去学校
Not so fast. I'm taking Lugnut to school.
-可以顺路送你到店里 -不用了
- We can drop you at the shop. - Oh, nah.
你恢复得这么快
With a recovery like that, who knows, maybe,
没准你到时能参加大播种呢
you'll be ready for The Sowing.
没错
That's right.
你能重返盛会当然是好事
Sure would be nice to have you back,
但前提是你身体吃得消
if you're up to it.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表