剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
Try growing up with it.
那就得派人去劝新地面别这么做
Then someone needs to talk the NAG out of it.
我就是那个人
Me being that someone.
你确定这是好主意
Are you sure that's a good idea?
我觉得新地面不欢迎你
I don't even think you're welcome inside the NAG.
没错 但是
I'm not, but,
我曾说服他们跟随我
I convinced them to follow me once.
也许我还能再成功一次
Perhaps I can do it again.
他们很容易说服
They are extremely sway-able.
但话说回来 他们非常不可预知
But, then again, they are wildly unpredictable
很多犯下的事没这么严重的都会被他们杀掉
and have been prone to murdering those who have done far less, so
这是个艰难的决定
it's a tough call.
自从我来到这后 我就犯了很多错 阿喀琉斯
I've done a lot of wrong since I've been here, Achilles.
给我这次机会去做点好事
Just give me this one chance to do something right.
你知道你不受我指挥
You know I don't command you.
但我希望你会
But I wish you would.
有人看着真是
Someone looks G to the O to the R
摸诶美 勒一丽 的翁洞 日恩人
to the G to the E to the O again to the U to the S.
我知道我可以选个更短的单词
I know I could have picked a shorter word
但我知道只有这词能完美形容你
but nothing else would do you justice.
谢谢 谢谢
Gracias. Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢天谢地 不然很快就会变无聊
Oh, thank God. That would have gotten so annoying so fast.
斯图叫我来看看你有没有什么需要
Stu sent me to see if you need anything.
看你有没有什么问题 担心
See if you have any questions, concerns.
确保你的脚很舒适
Make sure your feet are toasty.
男人♥大♥多数时候都不懂 但我们懂
Men don't always get it, but we do.
我们就是两个 人类女性
We're just a couple of... human ladies
聊着女人的事
talking lady stuff.
女人和女人
Lady to lady.
不好意思 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
叫我侍女就好
Just call me your lady-in-waiting.
好的 侍女 那
Okay, lady. So...
这个
This?
这个我戴对了吗 我戴对了吗
This on right? Do I have this on right?
你 这是
You've, it's...
大脑端口 你
the cerebral port, and you've actually
戴反了 这有点
got it on backwards, it's just, uh...
有点棘手 轻轻推一点
it's a tricky, just a scooch,
就一点 你戴好了
just a... a... oh, it looks like you got it.
非常好
Splendido.
感觉如何
So how you feeling?
紧张 激动
Nervous? Excited?
因为 关键在于你想要
Because, you know, the whole deal is you gotta want it.
如果你没感觉 上传机器会知道的
If you're not feeling it, the upload machine knows.
嗯嗯 我可有感觉了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm feeling it.
要么现在说出来 不然
Speak now, or...
就要永远在冰冻的真空里度过了
spend eternity in the frozen void.
针是从这进去吗
Okay, is this where the needle goes?
不是真的针
It's not really a needle.
更像是个
It's more just a little... little...
你可以称其为针
Nah, you can call it a needle.
你叫它死亡注射指针我都不在乎
You could call it a fucking jabby death pointer for all I care.
是的 死亡注射指针就是从那进去
Well, then, yes, that's where the jabby death pointer goes.
头骨的底部
Base of the skull.
这是我最爱的软标靶之一
It's one of my favorite soft targets.
因为你要是方法♥正♥确
'Cause if you do it right,
你可以让血从各个孔里流出 特别
you can make blood come out all the holes, just
-有趣 -嗯
- Fun. - Yeah.
所以对于即将死亡 你情绪上没什么问题吧
So no real hang-ups about shuffling off the old mortal coil?
没有 我有个问题
Eh... no, well, you know, I have one question.
我们上传后
What happens to, uh, all this,
这一切
the, you know, the shell,
这个躯壳会怎么样
when we... upload?
别老是想着躯壳
Let's not dwell on the shell.
切碎
Chopped up?
扔进海里 酸浴
Straight ocean dump? Acid baths?
我们的躯壳会怎么样
What are we... what are we looking to get into here?
你若真想知道的话
Well, if you really wanna know,
我们的身体会被有品位地火化
our bodies will be tastefully incinerated.
好的
Oh, phew, okay,
我以为你要说乱葬岗
'cause I thought you were gonna say mass graves.
乱葬岗有个问题
And here's the problem with mass graves
就是那些尸体
is that those corpses,
它们总会来到地表
they always find their way to the Earth's surface
不管你挖了多深
no matter how deep you dig.
这种臭味可没那么容易忘记
了解
Right.
是的 没人想要这样
Yeah, no, we wouldn't want that.
所以你没事
So you're good.
好得不得了
Never been better.
新 地 面 新 地 面
N-a-g! N-a-g!
我们想要什么
What do we want?
他们的血
Their blood!
怎么拿到
How are we gonna get it?
捅他们
Stab them!
水泵
Oh, Pump.
你为什么要这么对你的漂亮脑袋
Why'd you have to go and do that to your beautiful head?
灭了他们
Destroy them!
别 水泵
Don't do it, Pump.
你是轮子制♥造♥者
You're a wheel-maker...
不是战争制♥造♥者
Not a war-maker.
那是假扭矩
Hey, that's fake Torque.
看看谁走了
Look who was gone
又回来了
and now has come back.
抓住他
Seize him!
MARS发射日 倒计时
靠着居住单元 士兵
Stay tight to that hab unit, soldier.
往左偏一丝丝 你就暴露了
One hair to the left and you're made.
我得跟你说 阿喀琉斯
Gotta tell you, Achilles,
我爱这制♥服♥
I am loving this suit.
感觉我是牙买♥♥加雪车队的
I feel like I'm like, uh, an alternate
替补队员
for the Jamaican bobsled team.
不骗你 这有点
Not gonna lie, though, this is a little...
裆部那里有点紧
little tight in the crotchal region.
鸡鸡和蛋蛋处真空封接 不过
Real, real vacuum seal on the ol' frank and beans, but...
这个频道只用于
Yeah, so let's just keep this channel open
必要交流 明白吗
for essential communication, copy?
收到 我会照做
Copy that and I will comply.
你只用说"收到"就行
So right there you just had to say "Copy."
不用说别的
No other words necessary.
跑啊跑啊跑啊跑
Running, running, running, running, running,
-跑啊跑啊跑 -天
- running, running, running... - Oh, God.
我就位了
And... I'm in position.
我只能指导你走这么远了
This is as far as we can take you.
你还是得通过面部识别扫描仪
You've still got to get past the facial recognition scanner.
不管那么多了
Here goes nothing.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
没谁 我只是在
Nobody, I'm just trying to...
我在给自己打气
I'm trying to psyche myself up.
天啊
Oh, God.
人类命运 好的
The fate of humanity, okay.
这一定会很糟
Oh, this is gonna suck.
这个知名海盗
And it was this face pirate
偷走了我的八轮自行车
who stole my octocycle!
再转两圈正义之轮
Two more cranks of the Justice Wheel
惩罚这个篡夺者 谢谢
for this usurper, please.
我想这是我活该
I guess I kind of deserve this.
打断他 打断他 打断他 打断他
Break him! Break him! Break him! Break him!
你们好 蒙斯居民
Greetings, Mons dwellers.
或者我该说MARS居民
Or should I say MARS dwellers?
今天是人类历史上的重要日子
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表