剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
TK518天空狙击手进入战斗位置
我不敢相信她会这么对我
I can't believe she would do this to me.
我求你了
I'm begging you, please,
拜托 让我和你一起生活
please, let me come live with you.
-现在什么情况 -拜托
- What is happening right now? - Please.
我保证 我会安分守己
I promise, I'll be-I'll be a good boy.
我会很安静 你都不需要使用口络
Okay, I'll be quiet--you won't even have to use the muzzle.
我保证 好吗
I promise, okay?
我不在乎你是不是生化人
I--I don't care if you're a Biotic.
我真的不在乎
I really--I don't care.
杀了他们 立刻杀了他们俩
Kill them! Kill them both right now.
我
Me...
-我和电子狗 我们需求不多 -老天
- me and PUP-E, we won't need much. - Jesus.
真爱是不存在的 快动手
There's no such thing as true love. Do it already!
你的狗[炎热]日子结束了 起来
Your dog days are over. Come on.
-真的吗 -快起来
- Really? - Come on, yeah.
天 太谢谢你了
Oh, God, thank you so much.
-我们去斯图那 -斯图
- Yeah, we'll go to Stu's. - Stu?
这段时间你都在那儿
That's where you've been this whole time?
是啊 他最好了
Yeah. He's the best.
他会拯救所有人
He's gonna save everyone--
我是说 所有愿意被拯救的人
I mean, everyone who's willing to be saved.
我们明天要去MARS
Oh, we're going to MARS tomorrow.
-你也该来 -不
- You should come. - No.
-明天就是袭击的日子了 -斯图控制住了
- Tomorrow's the attack. - Stu's got it under control.
那暴狼呢
Wha--what about Wolf?
别管暴狼了
Forget Wolf.
我们的未来是和斯图在一起
Our future's with Stu.
发射欢迎无人机
Launch-launch the welcome drone!
我怎么跟你说的
What'd I tell you?
真爱会永远获胜
True love always wins.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
天啊 空调
Oh, my God, air-conditioning.
喜欢吗
Yeah, you like that?
真正的食物
Real food.
我的天
Oh, my God...
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
你好 邱西
Aloha, Joosh!
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
橙子
Ah, orange.
你长得好像斯图
Wow, you're-you're so Stu-like.
这不就是克罗尼什炸♥弹♥客吗
The Krona-bomber in the flesh.
你看着不像是美国最危险的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You don't look like America's most dangerous terrorist.
不 我见过他打斗
No, I've seen him fight.
绝对无害
Absolutely harmless.
你让自己变高了吗
Are you making yourself taller?
我知道 这不是真的你 但是
I mean, I--I know it's not like, you know, the real you, but
你看着像是实体的
you just look so, like, solid.
你觉得这很奇怪
You think this is weird for you?
这么多年来 你一直是我最大的噩梦
For years, you were the star of my nightmares.
而现在 你就在眼前
And now, here you are.
你的眼睛在那些法庭速描上
Your eyes looked so much colder and harder
看着冷酷[硬]多了
in those courtroom sketches.
没 乔西·福特曼身上没有什么硬的地方
No, there's nothing hard about Josh Futturman.
一点都没有
No, nothing hard.
他懂你意思了 猎虎 谢谢
Okay, I think he gets the point, Tiger, thanks.
你看上去很饿 那个是真的
You look hungry. That one's real.
是有个标签系统还是什么的吗
Is there like a-a labeling system or something?
斯图有个憧憬
Well, Stu has a vision.
他希望我们的世界和他的世界无缝合并
He wants, uh, our world and his world to seamlessly be integrated.
所以我得用手去砸每样东西
Oh, so I'm supposed to just, like, smush my hand
看它是真是假吗 还是
through everything to see if it's real or not, or...
这是为了平等所需要付出的小小代价
Small price to pay for equality.
喝一杯吧 你多半渴了
Yeah. Have a drink. You're probably thirsty.
你想象不到
You have no idea.
这太坑爹了 我爱果汁
That's fucked up, guys. I love juice.
这个笑点真的永不过时
Yeah. It never gets old.
我知道 我知道 我一直在等
No, I know, I know. I know. I keep waiting.
-你该看看他到时怎么去处理家具 -嗯
- You should see what he can do with furniture. - Yeah.
你们之间是不是有什么情况
Is--is there something going on between you two?
-这个 -没有 没有
- Well... - No, no-no-no-no-no-no,
没有 我们也不知道是什么
no, no, we don't-we don't know what it is.
德国人称之为 电脑性♥爱♥
The Germans call it komputaboinken.
好的 恭喜了 我 我
Uh, okay, okay, congratulations. I'm, uh, I'm...
我知道我为什么在这儿
Now, I know why I'm here
我知道猎虎是跟暴狼一起来的
and I know that Tiger came with Wolf.
但问题还没有解决
But the question remains,
你是怎么逃出监狱 来到150年后的未来
how are you out of jail and in my living room,
我家客厅里
150 years in the future?
以后不准说我"空手"参加派对了
Don't ever say I come to a party empty-handed.
砰 大派头
Boom. Big entrance.
暴狼 欢迎 一直在等你呢
Wolf! Welcome. I've been expecting you.
-才没有 -有的
- No, you haven't. - Have too.
你刚踏进蒙斯我的摄像机就捕捉到了你
My cameras picked you up the moment you set foot on the Mons.
你的夸张动作 虽然很搞笑
Your theatrics, while amusing,
但是完全多余
are highly unnecessary.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我不要再回那个狗窝 无论如何也不回去
I am not going back to that doghouse. No way, no how.
我终于恢复了人身
I am finally a human again.
我不是来找你的 我是来找他的
I'm not here for you. I'm here for him.
我 为什么
Me? Pourquoi?
你派了黑衣人到我的群居小屋
You send dark suits into my cluster-nest,
那是我老公和妻子睡觉
where my husbands and my wives sleep,
我"女儿"玩棍子的地方
where my kinda-daughter plays with her stick,
到我的群居小屋
into my cluster-nest!
让你无聊了吗
Oh, you bored?
看看那个手臂上的臂镯
Look at the bracelet on that arm.
眼熟吗
Does that look familiar?
那可能是你从任何人身上砍下来的
You could have chopped that off of anybody.
你以为我没事到处砍人找乐子吗
You think I just go around chopping off hands for kicks?
是啊 无时不刻
Yep, all the time.
好吧
Okay, fair enough.
各位 这不重要 好吗
Guys, that's not important, okay?
谁对谁错 或者那手臂是谁的
It doesn't matter who's right or who's wrong
都不重要
or whose arm that is.
我们当下有更大的问题
Okay, we have bigger problems at hand.
你真要和这个无能电脑痴结盟吗
Are you really gonna cast your lot with this techno-weenie?
针对这个 我编制了139个压倒性回复
Oh, I compiled 139 devastating comebacks to that,
但我会选择走虚拟大路[堂堂正正]
but I'm gonna take the virtual high road.
我做什么关你什么事
What do you care what I do?
你很早前就放弃我了
You gave up on me a long time ago.
肩并肩作战了好几辈子
Lifetimes of fighting side by side,
你就全都抛诸脑后
and you just threw it all away
就因为一个根本不重要的东西 遗传学
because of something that doesn't matter: genetics.
是的
Yeah.
或许你要是对我有多一点信心
Well, maybe if you had a little more faith
从一开始就告诉我真♥相♥
and told me the truth from the beginning.
你当时在豆子地里鲜血直流
What, when you were bleeding out in a bean field?
我耳朵没流血
My ears weren't bleeding!
够了
Stop it!
老天 哪怕就一次你们能不能别吵架听我说话
God, for once, just stop fighting and listen to me.
自从我来到这儿后 我就被无视
Every since I got here, I've been ignored,
被虐待 被不尊重
I've been abused, I've been disregarded,
头上还有人扔包
I've had bags thrown over my head.
这可是150年后的未来
We're 150 years in the future
还有人朝头上扔包吗
and we're still throwing bags over people's heads?
老天 你们不是彼此的敌人
Jesus Christ, you guys are not each other's enemies.
真正的敌人是刺圆
The real enemy is the Pointed Circle,
我们这会儿说话的同时他们正试图干掉我们
and for all we know, they're trying to kill us as we speak.
阿喀琉斯明天要发动袭击
And Achilles is launching his attack tomorrow.
-我们都有危险 -斯图不会允许的
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表