剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
- We're all in danger. - Stu won't let that happen.
我不在乎斯图要做或者不做什么
I don't give a fuck what Stu is gonna do or not do.
先别排除斯图
Let's not cut Stu out just yet.
知道吗 斯图
You know what, Stu?
我们都很震惊
We are all very impressed.
好吗 你是全息图
Okay? You are a hologram.
你有这座又大又豪华的白色房♥子
You have this big, fancy all-white house.
你还让自己变高了一点
And you made yourself a little bit taller.
恭喜 我他妈都不在乎
Congratulations. Don't give a fuck.
这是我们三个人之间的事 你无足轻重
This is between the three of us. You do not matter.
你们两个是怎么了
What happened to you two?
你们曾是一个团队 我们曾是一个团队
You guys used to be a team. We used to be a team.
我重要
I matter!
我发誓 斯图
I swear to fucking God, Stu!
你再张嘴说话
You open your mouth one more goddamn time,
我就把这全息食物
I'm gonna shove this holographic food
塞进你的全息喉咙
down your holographic throat!
斯图
Stu?
斯图 你还好吗
Stu, are you okay?
你想生还是死
You want to live or die?
生
Uh, live.
那你们最好跟我来
Then you better come with me.
你们本来都是死路一条的
Neither one of you were getting out of here alive.
我过会儿再解释
I'll explain later.
我爸随时可能重新上线
My dad will be back online any second.
那猎虎呢
What--what about Tiger?
她忠于斯图 你要救她吗
Well, she's loyal to Stu. You wanna save her?
我们得阻止他
We gotta stop him.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是阿喀琉斯
I'm Achilles.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表