剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
- Let's get into the real. - Yeah, hmm.
他为什么恨你
Why does this guy hate you?
我真心不知道
I really don't know.
他对我一直挺混♥蛋♥的
He was just always a dick to me.
真的吗 无缘无故
Really? For no reason?
关你什么事
Wh--why do you care?
你不觉得奇怪吗
Don't you find it curious
你认为是个混♥蛋♥的人
that a man you considered "A dick"
竟然会买♥♥这别致的花篮送你
would purchase this tasteful floral arrangement?
这很明显不是一时兴起在加油站买♥♥的
Clearly this isn't a gas station impulse buy.
对 这可是马略卡牡丹
Yeah, these are Majorcan peonies.
你知道市价值多少钱吗
You know what the street value of these are?
我不知道
I don't. No.
一个球茎就要12块5呢
12.50 a bulb.
我还是先上楼 躺下休息一会
I think I'm gonna go upstairs and lie down a little.
-这一切有点难以... -等等
- This is all just sort of-- - Wait.
你不想先给他写封感谢函吗
Don't you wanna write him a thank you note first?
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
这是礼节 有人送你花
Etiquette dictates, when someone sends you flowers,
-你就要写感谢函给人家 -几时开始的
- you write them a thank you. - Since when?
人人都知道在最后一片花瓣掉落前
Everyone knows you gotta write a note
就得写好
before the last petal falls.
我什么都不想跟斯图说
I don't wanna say anything to Stu.
好吧好吧 那我来写
Okay, fine, fine. I'll write it.
"亲爱的斯图
"Dear Stu,
谢谢你送来绝美的马略卡牡丹"
thank you for the magnificent Majorcan peonies."
接下来我想加入私密点的内容
Now I'd like to add something personal.
比如只有你跟斯图才懂的笑话
Maybe, like, a little inside joke that you and Stu share.
该写什么好呢
What would that be?
你们干嘛那么在乎斯图
What is the deal with you guys and Stu?
我跟他一点都不熟
I-I barely even knew the guy.
冷静点 哥们
Whoa, hey. Calm down, man.
-我们都是朋友 -是啊
- We're all friends here. - Yeah.
一提到卡米洛 你就充满戒心
You're all getting defensive about this Camillo fella.
-你有什么把柄在他手上 -还说你有他的把柄
- What does he have on you? - Or you on him?
什么都没有 我都不知道你们在说什么
Nothing! I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!
回答我们关于卡米洛的问题
Answer our questions about Stu Camillo
-这一切就结束了 -停下
- and this will all be over. - Stop.
停下 别再逼近我了
Stop! Stop walking at me!
-好吗 -嗨
- Sup. - Hey.
去死吧 抵御者渣滓
Die, resistance scum!
-你们... -忍♥者飞星
- Who-- - Ninja star.
刚才的出场
I give that entrance...
我给两颗星
two stars.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is happening, guys?
斯卡斯加德和保罗是生化人
Skarsgaard and Paul were Biotics?
-我们不是已经拯救未来了吗 -没错
- I thought we saved the future. - We did.
有危险的是现在
It's the present that's in danger.
你的现在
Your present.
睡衣不错啊 挺酷
Nice pj's. All right.
我们炸毁克罗尼什馆前
Before we blew up the Kronitorium,
生化人执行了谋杀方案一号♥
Biotics executed murder protocol one.
听起来不是什么好事
Oh, I don't like how that sounds at all.
的确不是好事
Yeah, no, you shouldn't.
他们激活了所有生化人潜伏特工
They activated every Biotic sleeper agent in the world
共同执行一个任务
for one singular mission.
-就是杀了你 -什么
- Killing you. - What?
为什么 我像《疾速追杀》主角那样被追杀了
Wh-wh-why? I'm being John Wicked?
他们一定是在我们炸毁实验室前
They must have sent your picture out
把你的照片发出去了
before we blew up the lab.
这是即将灭亡的文明最后的挣扎
Call it the last gasp of a dying civilization.
好吧 但你们回去的未来呢
Okay, but--but the future you guys went back to...?
未来很完美 跟我们梦想的一样
Oh, it's perfect. Everything we dreamed of.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
就是天堂里的乌托邦
It's a utopia inside of a paradise.
我们有机器人管家
We have robot butlers.
-猎虎 这... -不 别担心
- Tiger, that's-- - No, don't worry. Don't worry.
别担心 程序设定机器人是不会背叛我们的
Don't worry. They're programmed not to turn on us.
我们拯救了世界
We--we saved the world.
我在监狱时 还抱有一丝希望
You know, when I was in prison, I-I hoped against hope
那份信念帮助我撑下去
and--and it kept me going, but...
但现在终于能确定
but knowing for sure...
那我们所经历的一切都是值得的
That makes everything we went through worth it.
是啊
Yeah.
等等 如果未来没问题
Wait. If the future was perfect,
那你们为什么回来找我
then why--why'd you guys come back for me?
因为你有麻烦啦 小家伙
'Cause you were in trouble, little buddy.
我们查了你的遭遇
We--we looked up what happened to you.
知道那两人残忍♥地将你杀死
Oh, man, it was tough livin' our lives
我们俩可没法安心度日啊
knowing those two had killed you so horrifically.
你看 谋杀方案一号♥的第一条
Yeah, you see, first rule of murder protocol one
就是要摧残尸体 所以...
is to disrespect the body. So...
是啊
Yeah.
我的耳朵呢
Where are my ears?
不 它们就在
Oh, no, they're right...
-在那儿 -嗯
- there--there they are. - Yeah.
就在那里面
Right inside that.
-那么 -天啊 够了
- So... - Oh, God. Okay.
我们的队友可不能这样死掉
No teammate of ours is gonna die like that.
-是的 -没错
- No. - No, no, no.
-谢了 -你有吃的吗
- Thank you, guys. - Hey, do you have any food?
嗯
Yeah.
你对这些蔬菜做了什么
Mmm, what the hell did you do to these vegetables?
放到鸭脂肪里煮
I poached 'em in duck fat.
太好吃了
That was so good.
已经记不住上次吃正经食物是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I had real food.
习惯吧
Well, get used to it.
我以后都会这么做
I'm gonna be cooking like this all the time.
不管我们去哪儿 都使用当地的新鲜食材
Using fresh local ingredients wherever we go.
去
Go?
如果生化人在追捕我的话
I mean, shouldn't I be, like, laying low and hiding out
我不该保持低调躲着吗
if Biotics are hunting me?
等他们来找我们
And wait for them to come to us?
怎么可能 我们要和他们正面开干
Fuck no. We're bringing the fight to them.
他们遍布世界各地
Yeah, they're spread all around the world.
从里约的白沙滩到吉萨金字塔群
From the white sand beaches of Rio de Janeiro
他们无处不在
to the Great Pyramids of Giza.
这些地方我们都要去吗
We're gonna go to all those places?
还剩多少潜伏特工
How--how many sleepers are left?
刚才一战以后 还剩12个
Well, after this little episode, 12.
每一个所在的位置都比上一个偏远
Each in a location more exotic than the last.
我感觉
You know, I-I sort of just feel like
让我直接去找他们
bringing me to them might be putting me
可能会把我置于不必要的危险之中
in, like, unnecessary danger, and...
有趣就有趣在这儿
Well, that's where things get real interesting.
-嗯 -因为你注射了这个以后
- Yeah. - Because once you inject this,
有危险的就是他们了
they'll be the ones in danger.
Catg6
Catg-6,
又名全球质体9号♥
aka Globyplast Nine,
又名超级血清14号♥
aka Super Serum 14.
会让你变得更快更聪明更强壮
It's gonna make you faster, smarter, stronger,
你可以走进一个房♥间
and you'll be able to walk into a room
不管什么情况 都感觉自信满满
and feel instantly confident no matter the situation.
是的
Oh, yeah.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
太棒了
This is awesome.
太棒了 就我们三个并肩作战
Ha, this is incredible. We're gonna be kicking ass
我们可以所向披靡
side by side just the three of us.
-这个 -不尽然
- Well... - Not exactly.
拉起了保护罩
Got the shield-sphere up.
应该可以暂时躲过他们的扫描仪
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表