剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
It's my job.
只能由我来做
Exclusively.
你要去哪
Where you going?
找个新的群居家庭
To find a new cluster.
不找群居家庭也行
Maybe no cluster.
只要是我能过回轻松生活的地方就好
Some place where I can be chill again.
但愿那地方离你远远的
Hopefully far from you.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
你不应该离开
You're not the one who should leave.
该走的是我
I am.
我曾试着告诉你们 但我说得不够彻底
I tried to tell you this once but I didn't go far enough.
我不是你们以为的那个人
I'm not the man you think I am.
字面意思 不是比喻说法
Literally. This is not a metaphor.
我已经躲在比喻之墙后面太久了
For too long, I've hidden behind a wall of metaphors.
靠 我又用上比喻了
Shit, there I go again.
这么说你不是扭矩
So you're not Torque?
没错
Correct.
我努力想成为他 因为
I tried to be him, because...
当他意味着我可以爱你们
well, being him meant that I could love all of you
也可以被你们所爱
and be loved by you.
老天 我从未体验过如此纯粹的爱
And goddamn it, I've never experienced a love so pure.
那使我盲目
It blinded me.
现在 这个群居家庭因我的过错而受到惩罚
And now, now my sins have been visited upon this cluster-nest.
我为此感到非常抱歉
And for that, I am-I'm so sorry.
那么
So...
你知道真正的扭矩在哪里吗
do you know where the real Torque is?
不知道
N-no.
你认为他在哪
Where do you think he is?
我不知道 我从未见过他
I don't know. Uh, I've never met him.
但如果我遇到他
But if I did meet him,
我会告诉他 他是世上最幸运的男人
I would tell him he's the luckiest man who ever lived.
他的屌♥比你的大得多
His dick was a lot bigger than yours.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
对了
Oh, and, uh,
请温和地跟车轮螺母说
try to break this to Lugnut gently.
告诉她我被烧死了之类的
Tell her I was burned to death or something.
奶♥子♥
吃华夫饼吗
Waffles?
我带走 在路上吃
Uh, I'll take it to go.
路上 我今晚都安排好了
To go? I had a whole evening planned.
我得去查看个情况
Oh, well, I just gotta go check on something.
八成没什么事
It's probably nothing.
如果八成没什么事 你何不留下
If it's probably nothing, why don't you stay?
或者去也行 多查看查看
Or--or go. Check two things.
随你高兴
Whatever makes you happy.
这样吧
Hey, hey, um.
我回来后 或许我们可以
When I get back, maybe we can, um,
把这只机械手臂用到比做华夫饼更好的地方
put this robot arm to better use than just making waffles.
-好的 -嗯
- All right. - Yeah.
刚才很古怪 对不对
That was weird, right?
非常古怪
Totally weird.
就在我派杀手突击队
I mean, right after I send my kill-mandos
去绑♥架♥她朋友邱西后
to abduct her friend Joosh,
她忽然就要去查看个情况
all of a sudden she's got to check something?
我错了吗
Am I wrong?
你所有的感受都是百分百正确的
You are 100% right in everything you're feeling,
任何时候都是
all the time.
活活烧死
Burned alive?
是啊
Yeah.
我只是不想伤害你
I, uh, I just didn't want to hurt you.
我一直都知道你不是扭矩爸爸
I always knew you weren't Papa Torque.
一开始我觉得很怪
At first, I thought it was weird,
但之后我看到你很在乎我们
but then I saw how much you cared
我就不再烦恼了
and it didn't bother me so much anymore.
你这孩子适应力真强
You are one adaptable kid.
我想跟你一起走
I want to come with you.
过来
Um, come here.
我要去的地方
Where I'm going,
你不能去
you can't come.
扭矩爸...
Papa Tor--
暴狼要对坏人做坏事
Wolf is gonna do some bad things to some bad people.
我可以闭上眼睛
I could close my eyes.
不 你必须接受以后只剩五个家长
No, you're gonna have to make do with just five parents.
好吗 小姑娘
Okay, little lady?
没有我你也许会过得更好
You might be better off.
我对于当爸爸毫无头绪
I'm kind of flying blind here as a dad.
如果我能承受世上所有痛苦
If I could absorb all the world's pain
不让它们碰到你 我会的
before it touched you, I'd do it.
但我十分钟前也砍断了一个人的手臂
But I also cut a guy's arm off like ten minutes ago,
所以作为家长 我好坏参半
so I'm kind of a mixed bag parent-wise.
你是个不折不扣的日猫的
You're a real catfucker.
对 你说得对没错
Yeah. Well, you got that right.
你其他父母也许不懂你
Your other parents may not understand you,
但他们很爱你
but they love you.
他们会保护你
And they'll keep you safe.
对不起 螺母
I'm sorry, Lug.
我得走了
I gotta go.
暴狼
Wolf!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 螺母
I love you too, Lug.
真巧 她去办事的地方
Funny how her little errand
正好超出你的监控范围
just happens to take her beyond your camera range.
她把你当傻子耍呢
She's playing you for a fool.
她要离开你了
She's gonna leave you.
就在你让她进入你[内心]后
Right after you let her inside you.
她得到她想要的了
Oh, I guess she got what she wanted,
于是现在就跟你这个全息图像拜拜了
and now it's wham-bam, thank you, hologram.
不
No.
不 那共鸣是真的 她也感觉到了
No, that was real. She felt it too.
你的杀手突击队失败了
Your kill-mandos failed.
他们是被谁杀的
Killed by who?
被她那个有血有肉的男朋友暴狼
Her flesh-and-blood boyfriend, Wolf!
他们这会儿正手牵手舌吻呢
They're holding hands and tongue-kissing right now,
邱西正赶去那里围观
and Joosh is headed there to watch.
他为什么要围观 不 不
Why would he watch? No! No.
猎虎和我注定要在一起
Tiger and I are meant to be together.
我们的爱一定会冲破时间和死亡的限制
Our love is bound to cross time and death itself.
猎虎
Tiger.
-天啊 我好... -老天
- Oh, my God, I'm so... - Oh, God.
我见到你好高兴
I'm so happy to see you.
福特曼 你这是干什么
Futturman, what are you-what are you doing?
杀了他们 立刻
Kill them. Kill them now.
这片土地上不会有法庭判你有罪
No court in the land would convict you.
天啊
Oh, God.
暴狼"奶♥子♥"我有15遍了
Wolf boobs'd me like 15 times.
不 是我"奶♥子♥"你
Yeah, no. No, those--those are my boobs.
好吧 你遇到什么事了
All right, well, what the fuck happened to you?
好多
So much.
好多 我沦为奴隶
So much, I-I was a slave.
又变成狗
I was a dog.
我来到这里后 一直被所有人追杀
Everyone's been trying to kill me since I got here.
他们找到我了 他们来抓我了
And they found me. They came after me.
谁
W--who?
刺圆 他们现在在新地面
The Pointed Circle. All right, they are there, inside the NAG,
他们是来抓我的
and they came after me.
我也是死里逃生
I barely made it out with my life.
好吧 那暴狼呢 暴狼在哪
Okay, well, what-what about Wolf? Where's Wolf?
我就知道 他们在嘲笑你
I knew it! They're all laughing at you!
嘲笑你 你知道你该做什么
Laughing at you! You know what you need to do.
发射杀戮无人机
Launch the kill drone.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表