剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
Look, I want you to trust me, and, uh,
任何健康关系的基础就是诚实
the foundation to any healthy relationship is honesty.
快说 幻影
So-Out with it, phantom!
你用刀捅我 身体上倒是不疼
When you stab me, it doesn't hurt me physically,
但我的心却很疼
but it does hurt my heart.
那让我很想再捅你一次
Oh, that just makes me wanna to stab you more.
好吧 如果我是解药之父
Okay, if... If I'm the father of the cure,
那你就是解药之母
then you're kinda the mom.
什么
What!
你留下那张字条 救了我的命
When you saved my life by leaving me that note,
我当时很想感谢你 但你消失了
I wanted to thank you, but you vanished.
我没办法联♥系♥到你
I had no way to get in contact with you.
-当心 -操
- Watch out! - Fuck.
然后我突然想起来我是个科学家
Then I remembered that I'm a scientist,
所以我可以用你留下的东西找到你
so I could find you using something that you left behind.
比如什么
Like what?
你的DNA的基因结构
The genomic structure of your DNA
是我从未见过的
was like nothing I'd ever seen.
不 那也是全息图像
No, that's a hologram too.
原始真品在激烈的竞价拍卖♥♥中
The original was purchased by Elon Musk
被埃隆·马斯克拿下了
in a competitive bidding situation.
你用了我的生物DNA创造出了解药
You used my Biotic DNA to create the cure?
我当时以为你是来自天堂的天使
I thought you were an angel from heaven.
我以为这就是我的人生目标
I thought that this was my life's purpose,
用这个来治愈世界
to use this to heal the world.
就像你拯救我那样 拯救人类
To save humanity, the way you saved me.
不 不要 那是...
No, no, no, that's--
全息图 真对不起
Hologram. I'm so sorry.
这种时候发生这种情况 时机简直太糟糕了
That was the worst time for that to happen.
-不 我懂的 -狗♥娘♥养♥...
- No, I get it. - Oh, son of a--
我懂的 你恨我
I get it. You hate me.
不 我不恨你
No, I don't.
这不是你的错 好吗 是我的错
This isn't your fault, okay? It's mine.
是我留下了身体残片
I'm the one who left behind body-relics,
那个错误 让我毁灭了人类
and that mistake...made it so I destroyed humanity.
不 你拯救了人类
No, you saved it.
如果不是你 这些人不可能还活着
None of these people would be alive if it wasn't for you.
如果你没留下那些身体残片
If you hadn't left behind those body-relics,
人类也会跟蜜蜂一样消失了
humanity would have gone the way of the bees.
以及蝙蝠 跟所有动物那样消失
And the bats. All animals, really.
这下好了 我拯救了最傻♥逼♥的一群人
Oh, great. Well I saved the doofus brigade.
恰好让整个星球都灭亡 我真是太自豪了
Just in time for the planet to die. Super proud.
但我们不会跟着它一起灭亡
But we are not gonna die with it.
这些人并不担心
Look, all these people are not
世界末日的到来
worrying about the end of the world.
他们期待着创造一个新世界
They're looking forward to starting a new one.
嘿 吉米 你对于登陆MARS赶到激动吗
Hey, Jimmy! You excited about the MARS launch?
当然啦 斯图 看我的新服装
You bet, Stu. Check out my new suit.
第一个登上MARS的男孩
First boy on MARS!
没人可以夺走你这份荣耀
No one can take that away from you.
我真希望可以夺走他这份荣耀
Really wish I could take that away from him,
但电台热♥线♥比赛的规则很明确
but the rules of the radio call-in contest were clear.
这将改变一切
This changes everything.
有史以来第一次
For the first time,
全人类都在为一个共同的目标而努力
humanity is working together in pursuit of a single goal.
那也包括
Does that include
那也包括新地面的那个耍长毛的大汉吗
the spear-wielding man-mountain over at the NAG?
因为他的目标似乎是要把我吓得屎尿横流
'Cause his goal seemed to be to make me shit myself.
我们也曾邀请新地面的好人一起去MARS
The good people of the NAG are invited to MARS.
我已经联♥系♥过他们无数次了
I've reached out to them countless times.
但他们太反对科技了 他们不信任我
But they're so anti-tech. They don't trust me.
当我终于做出足够多的解药时 我送给了他们
When I finally made enough cure, I sent it to them.
他们却拿石头砸碎了
They smashed it with rocks.
狗狗灭绝后 我送了他们电子狗
When puppies went extinct, I sent them PUP-E,
一种很可爱的机器狗 他们也拿石头砸碎了
an adorable robo-dog. They smashed them with rocks.
那个还真不能怪他们
I can't blame them on that one.
毕竟你把他们原本稳定的食物源
I mean, you replaced a stable food source
变成了不能吃的玩具
with an inedible toy, so.
我真的已经非常非常努力了
I am trying really, really hard.
我知道我无法强迫任何人
I know I can't force anyone
看到我们在这里创建的宏伟大业
to see the great thing we're doing here,
但我希望你能看出来
but I hope you will.
好吧 斯图
Okay, Stu.
没错 或许这个世界的确
Yeah, maybe this world is better
比我原本的世界要好 但是...
than the world I came from, but...
那并不意味着这里有我的一席之地
that doesn't mean I have a place in it.
我依然不知道我是谁
I still don't know who I am.
也不知道我是怎么变成这样的
Or how I got this way.
现在我举目无亲 孤苦无依
And now I have nobody. I'm alone.
这你可就大错特错了
Well, that's where you're wrong.
猎虎 来认识下我女儿泰安
Tiger, meet Ty-Anne. My daughter.
你好呀
Hi.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表