剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
You know, by the time I was six,
我们甚至用尸体修训练场
we even built training grounds out of the dead.
尸体障碍
The Obstacle Corpse.
-这是个彻头彻尾的隐匿点 -嗯
- This is a full-on hideout. - Yeah.
出口处有很多脚印
And there were a ton of footprints by the exit.
你确定你没有看到人进出吗
So are you sure you didn't see anyone coming or going?
没有 我今天一直在 什么都没看到
No, I've been here all day. I didn't see anything.
-你不擅长做你的工作 -好吧 我只是
- No, you're bad at your job. - Okay, I--I just...
这份工作是我的一切 我不想死
This job is all I have. I don't wanna die.
所以现在
So now,
你唯一要找的人
that the one thing you were looking for is...
死了
dead,
是不是就是说你要走了
does that mean that you're leaving?
看到这根手指没
Okay. You see this finger?
这是我的"闭嘴"手指
This is my "Stop talking" Finger,
你看到这根手指的时候
so when you see this finger...
你就闭嘴
You stop talking.
调查的艺术
The art of investigation
在于默默观察 懂吗
is in the silent observations. All right?
这有不止一组脚印
There's more than one set of footprints here.
这边有白色粉末
Hmm, there's a white powder over here.
沉积物
Sedimentary.
一点石灰石
A little limestone.
非常老
Very old.
问题是 为什么有人
Question is, why would someone
要走到古老石头粉末之中
walk in ancient stone dust?
我知道
Ooh, ooh, I know.
告诉我
Tell me.
好吧
Fine.
你可以跟着我
You can come with me.
流浪者是野蛮 危险且不可预测的外来人
Strays are wild and dangerous and unpredictable outsiders.
你怎么能考虑
How could you even think of
让那样的人靠近我们的车轮螺母
letting someone like that near our Lugnut?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我听到你们的担心了
I'm--I'm hearing your concerns,
但这个流浪者很特别 我认识他
but this stray is special. I know him.
在监狱里 他是我朋友
In prison, he was my friend.
他给了我一把石锤 我用来凿出了一个洞
He gave me a rock hammer and I used it to dig a hole,
每晚凿一点 最终逃脱出来
bit by bit every night, to make my escape.
他们怎么没看到那个洞
How did they not see the hole?
这就是精彩的地方
Oh, well, that was the great part.
他还给我了一张性感海报挂在墙上
He also gave me a sexy poster to hang on the wall
以此遮住洞
to cover the hole.
他们允许你贴海报
They let you have a poster?
似乎不合情理
That seems implausible.
我帮他们报税
Well, I helped them out with their taxes.
但这不重要
But , that's not important.
听着 重要的是
Look, what is important is
外面的那个流浪者
that stray outside.
他是我的救赎
He was my redemption.
距离MARS发射还有两天
给他次机会吧
Just give him a chance.
他是个好流浪者
He's good stray.
你们根本不会注意到他在这儿
You won't even know he's here.
暴狼 暴狼 暴狼
Wolf, Wolf, Wolf.
无人机从空中撒下了传♥单♥
Drones dropping pamphlets from the sky.
我们只有两天时间阻止进攻
We have two days to stop the attack.
我们都会死
We're all gonna die.
不不不不不
Ah, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这真的有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
是你自找的
You brought this on yourself.
我差点就帮你争取到在装精桶后面的地上
I was this close to getting you a mat on the floor
睡垫子了
behind the cum bucket.
你搞砸了 哥们
You blew it, buddy.
按惯例 我会有很多问题
Per usual, I have so many questions,
但我只会问最重要的那一个
but I'm only gonna ask the one that matters.
关于昨晚刺圆攻击我
What are we planning to do
我们有何打算
about the Pointed Circle attacking me last night?
你觉得是他们攻击了你而已
Who you think attacked you last night.
蝙论赛让大家都很激动
The de-bat got everyone all worked up.
有人可能看到你和我说话
Someone probably just saw you talking to me.
上了岁数的忠实臣民很顽固 他们试图杀了你
Old loyalties die hard. They tried to murder you.
这叫做实践中的民♥主♥
That's democracy in action.
我差点就被刺客的箭给射中了
I was almost on the business end of an assassin's arrow.
谁射的 不知道
From who? No idea.
-你看到我慌了吗 没有 -你应该慌的
- You see me freaking out? No. - You should be.
你怎么能觉得我们在这是安全的
How can you even think that we're safe here right now.
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
好 好
Okay, okay.
-我能看出来这很重要 -是的
- I can see this is important. - Yes.
我下定决心要对这个生机勃勃的
And I am committed to being responsive
现代城邦的所有子民负责
to all my constituents of this burgeoning modern city-state.
你的笔是用人骨做的
You're writing with a human bone pen.
调查声称可能存在的
Investigate claims of possible...
-绝对 -内部恐怖活动
- Definite. - Internal terrorist activity.
好了
There you go.
你 你都没有全部的信息
You--you don't even have all the information.
我有线索 红发 抵御者文身
I have leads. Red hair, resistance tattoo.
你的关心太假了
I find your concern disingenuous.
李尔·吉米·麦格根的居住单元
MARS上第一个男孩
粉碎艺术
中午12:02分
我们来破坏艺术吧
Let's fuck up some art.
正中红心
Right down the middle.
加油 胖婴儿头
Come on, fat baby head.
一次击中
Get a hole in one.
你对拉斐尔的那幅画太仁慈了
Ah, you being way too easy on that Raphael.
看 古老石头粉末
See? Ancient stone dust.
这些笨蛋在手♥淫♥圈里都会迷路
Okay, these palookas couldn't plop their way out of a circle wank.
-但是证据指向了这里 -我就说吧
- Well, the evidence leads here. - Told you.
女士们 什么风把你们吹到麦格根家来了
Ladies, what brings you to Chez McGurgs?
交给我
Okay, I got this.
把这些垃圾带走
Get these chuckle fucks out of here.
萨德 格雷格 跟我来
Thad, Greg, come with me.
我们去用死海卷轴
We're gonna make a slip 'n slide
铺一条滑水道 快来
out of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Come on.
-好 -大名鼎鼎的猎虎
- All right. - Famous Tiger.
很多人都好奇
You know, a lot of people are wondering
你在这做什么 来自哪里
what you're doing here, where you come from,
怎么存在的
how you exist.
我是来自另一个现实里的时间旅行者
I'm a time traveler from an alternate reality.
好吧
Okay.
机智又羞怯 听着
Fly and coy. Listen,
我差不多这辈子
as somebody who's been in the public eye
都处于公共视线中
practically my whole life,
我知道被人谈论是什么感觉
I know what it's like to be talked about.
少来
Don't.
我只想知道你砸这些东西砸了多久
I just wanna know how long you've been smashing this stuff.
斯图提前发射日后就开始了
As soon as Stu moved up the launch.
这些东西不能带 还不如找点乐子
Can't take this stuff with us, might as well have some fun.
不知道这样会不会太激进
I don't know if this is too forward, but, uh,
你想在《宪法》上拉屎吗
would you like to take a dump on the Constitution?
-就在厕所里 -算了
- I got it in the bathroom. - Hard pass.
还有谁来过这里
So, who's been in and out of here?
内部圈子 百夫长级别以上的
Uh, the inner circle. Centurion deck and above.
我当然属于卡米洛一号♥的A梯队
I'm Alpha Deck on the Camillo One, obviously.
吉米 你们还在砸吗
Hey, Jimmy, you guys still going?
我把我的锤子带来了
Brought my hammer.
你的逼准备迎接毒蝎子吧
You're getting a scorpion up your snatch.
鞋脖子
Shoe-Neck.
李尔·吉米·麦格根的居住单元
审讯鞋脖子
下午1:08分
好像回到了以前一样 是吧 小杰莉
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表