剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
Seems like old times, huh, Jer Bear?
告诉我TTD在哪
Why don't you just tell me where the TTD is
或许这次我会保住你的头
and maybe this time I'll let you keep your head.
杰莉是谁 我是杰莉丁
Who's Jeri? I'm Geraldine.
我都不知道什么是TTD
And I don't even know what a TTD is.
时空穿梭装置 别说这名字蠢
It's a time travel device. Don't say it's a dumb name.
不会的 我不是这样的人
I won't. It's not in my nature.
-吉米呢 -吉米帮不了你
- Where's Jimmy? - Jimmy can't help you now.
他和那群蠢货在卷轴上滑呢
He's scroll slippin' with the ding dongs.
我会伤害你的 杰莉
I'm gonna hurt you, Jeri.
因为我知道不管在哪个时间线
'Cause I know that no matter the timeline,
你都是杀人犯和骗子
you're a murderer and a liar,
你还有一张母狗脸
and you got a real slunty face.
这词不是这么用的
That's not how the word is used.
不好意思 我不会说生物人语
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't speak Bio-Tech.
你不是生物人吗
Aren't you one too?
听着 看样子你
Look, all right, it seems like you're--
你在经历一些事情
you're going through something right now,
你想利用我来解决你的问题
and you're using me to work out your issues.
别同情我
Don't sympathize with me.
你现在是心理医生吗
Okay, what, are you a therapist now?
对 心理医生 这就是我的职业
A therapist, yes, that is-- that is my vocation.
你就别拖延了 赶紧告诉我TTD在哪
Why don't you stop stalling and tell me where the TTD is?
停下 猎虎
Stop. Tiger.
杰莉丁跟这事无关
Geraldine had nothing to do with this.
我在要答案 好吗
I'm getting answers, okay?
人人都知道折磨是套出真♥相♥的
And everyone knows that torture is the most effective way
最有效办法
to get the truth out of people.
你只想找回你的傻♥逼♥时光机器
This has been about your stupid time machine.
你从不关心斯图也不想了解我
You never cared about Stu or getting to know me.
确实不
No, not particularly.
看吧 这很伤人 猎虎
See, see? Now that's hurtful, Tiger.
你知道 一开始我想变得更像你
You know, first, I wanted to be more like you.
但现在
But now,
我觉得你也许是我最差的版本
I think you might be the worst version of me.
不
Hah, no.
你才是我最差的版本
You're the worst version of me.
烂版本寻求好版本的帮助
Worse versions ask better versions for help.
这是版本规则
That's the--the rule of versions.
你也有所求
Mm-mm, you were getting something out of it too.
我是想要治好你 但你无可救药
I was trying to fix you, but you're a lost cause.
整个这地方都无可救药
This whole place is a lost cause,
所以我才要逃离这个时间线
which is why I'm bailing on this timeline
我要去找个新的
and I'm gonna find a new one.
我们都想重来
We all wanna hit the reset button,
但生活并不会给我们一个机器回到过去
but life doesn't give us a machine to go back
解决我们所有的问题
and fix all of our problems.
会的
Yep, it does.
我正在试图寻找我的
And I'm trying to find mine.
不 那是我的手指 你不能用我的手指叫我闭嘴
No, you--that's my finger. You can't use my finger at me.
我就要用
Oh, I'm using it.
那些是怎么到这里的
How did those get here?
管仓库的那人今早拿过来的
The storage guy brought them in this morning.
就是那个
You know, the sad guy with access
有社交焦虑障碍的可悲男
to his social anxiety disorder.
杰夫·早餐说他今天从没离开过他的岗位
Jeff Breakfast said he never left his post today.
杰夫·早餐说谎了
Jeff Breakfast lied.
看来有人破案了
Looks like someone just cracked the case.
-我们走 -不 谢谢
- Come on, let's go. - No, thanks.
今天之后 我最不想要的就是
After today, the last thing I want
变得更像你
is to be more like you.
人际关系很艰难
Relationships are hard.
我以前从没见过流浪者
I've never met a stray before.
我能看看你的鳃吗
Can I see your gills?
我的什么
My what now?
你要偷走我头发去做巢吗
Are you gonna steal my hair to make a nest?
不 这不
No, that's--that's not...
我来自城外
I'm just from out of town.
我听说你只有两个家长
I heard you only have two parents.
嗯
Yeah.
这是真的
Yeah, that part's true.
所以你屁♥股♥上才长了个角吗
Is that why you have a horn growing out of your butt?
你知道有谁长那样吗
So do you know anyone who looks like that?
任何人
Any--anybody at all?
新地面里只有5个女的有血色头发
Yeah, there are only five ladies in NAG with hair like blood.
-她们我全都认识 -是吗
- I know all them. -- You do?
我认识这里的所有人
I know everybody here.
我不想记住的是爸爸的脸
It's the face of the dad i pushed from my mind.
好的
Cool. Cool.
我想找的那个 她腿这里
Uh, well, the one I'm looking for, she, uh, cut her leg
受了伤 所以我需要你
just about here, so all I need you to do is--
看看这些血色头发的女人里
is see if any of those blood-haired ladies
有谁走路姿势很奇怪
are walking kind of funny or something.
如果会走路的话 那肯定不是泥刀
Oh, well, if she's walking, it's definitely not Trowel.
-她没腿 -那就只剩四个人了
- She has no legs. - So we're down to four.
你能帮我去看看她们吗
You think you could, uh, check 'em out for me?
偷偷看 我们的小秘密
Sneak a peek, our little secret?
嗯 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, I could do that.
太好了
That's great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在这儿等你
I'll be here.
杰弗逊·布雷克法斯特居住单元
目标 带着审讯目的折磨人
下午3:43
早餐时间到
All right, it's breakfast time.
甜豆 你在干什么
Hi, Sweet Bean, what you doin'?
-练习 -练习什么
- Just practicing. - For what?
不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
这是我和外面那个长角男[好色]之间的秘密
It's a secret I have with the horny man out back.
战斧
Hatchet.
看来鞋在另一个脖子里
Looks like the shoe is in the other neck.
我就知道
I knew it.
你的时光机器有电池
Your time machine has a battery.
不见了
It's missing.
你得告诉我它在哪
You're gonna tell me where it is.
不 我是战士
No. I'm a warrior.
-我不懂科学 -别把你说得这么笨
- I don't do the science stuff. - Don't sell yourself short.
我觉得你能力很强
I think you got a very good skill set.
但欺诈的微妙艺术不是其中之一
The subtle art of deception isn't one of them.
你要怎么处理我发光的虫子血
What're you gonna do with my glow worm blood?
牢牢记住我的宠物发光虫子
Just fondly remember my pet glow worm?
你放在小药瓶里的血
Blood you keep in a vial
刚好可以放进你的时光机器
that fits perfectly inside your time machine?
我来自的那个年代生活很艰苦
Times were tough where I came from.
-只有一个药瓶尺寸 -嗯
- There was only one vial size. - Right.
回头见 猎虎
I'll see you around, Tiger.
我把这个放进时光机器后会发生什么
What's gonna happen when I put this in the time machine, hmm?
不会发生什么
Oh, nothing.
-前提是你步骤没搞错 -想得美
- You know, if you do it right. - Nice try.
我们以前用过这时光机器
But we've used the machine before.
燃料取下后 就需要一个启动序列
There's an initiation sequence to reactivate the fuel
来重新激活它
once it's been removed.
搞错的话
You get that wrong,
你唯一能穿梭去的地方就是地狱
the only place you're time traveling to is hell.
你在说谎
You're lying.
看来没办法智胜你啊 小杰莉
Now there's no outsmarting you, Jer Bear.
逆反心理学不会有用的
Reverse psychology won't work.
你已经告诉了我一切
You've already told me everything.
嗯嗯 你成功了
Yeah, yeah, you nailed it.
逆向逆反心理学也不会有用
Reverse-reverse psychology won't work either.
-那这不就是心理学吗 -我不知道
- Isn't that just psychology? - I don't know.
我不是心理医生
I'm not a psychologist.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表