剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
是因为我关心你和我们的友谊
because I care about you and our friendship.
算了 我
You know what? I'll just, uh--
我还是走吧 我自己去
I'll head out. I'll do this on my own.
也许你还会再见到我
And maybe you'll see me again.
但多半不会
But you probably won't.
你肯定不会
Yeah, you know what? You won't.
我可以保证你也许不会再见到我
Yeah, I can guarantee you probably won't.
这个有用吗
Would this be helpful?
有用
Helpful?
这 这太他妈美了
That--that--that is fucking beautiful.
是的 我们得针对尤妮斯·霍格温
Yeah. We need to run facial recognition
还有所有已知同伙进行面部识别
on Eunice Hogeveen and all known associates.
我要最近两年的所有录像
I want archived footage going back two years.
每次对话 交流
I want every conversation, interaction,
鬼鬼祟祟走路和悄悄咪♥咪♥说话
covert walk, sneaky talk.
这里工作太危险了
This is an extremely dangerous place to work.
这里一半的人都有因破伤风引起的牙关紧闭症
Half the people down there have lockjaw from the tetanus.
只不过他们不称之为牙关紧闭症
Except they don't even call it lockjaw.
他们叫做砸物嘴[破嘴]
They call it Smash Mouth.
砸物嘴
Smash Mouth!
他们都不知道这有多好笑
And they don't even get why that's so funny.
我知道 我也不懂
I know. I don't either.
听着 我们都有问题 比如我的群居家人
Look, we've all got problems. Cluster's all over my case.
我现在大概要竞选
And I guess now I'm running for
至尊领主什么的
Supreme Overlord or something.
你得带我出去 好吗
You need to get me out of here, all right?
猎虎说得对 这里烂透了
Tiger was right. This place fucking sucks.
不 猎虎说错了
No, Tiger's not right.
没错 现在新地面是只巨大黏滑的毛虫
Sure, right now, the NAG is a big, slimy caterpillar.
但你知道
But do you know...
你知道毛虫会变成什么吗
do you know what caterpillars turn into?
当然 它们会变成
Yeah, of course. They turn into
鸟
Birds.
它们只需要一点帮助挣脱它们的蛹
Yeah, they just need a little help out of their chrysalis--
还是卵我也不知道
egg or--I don't know.
我失去头绪了
I lost the thread.
我需要你的帮助
Hey, I-I need your help.
-帮我 -听着
- Help me. - All right, listen.
-这个国家的事务转变很缓慢 -我的天
- The ship of state turns slowly. - Oh, my God.
一旦我成了至尊领主 你最好相信
Once I'm Supreme Overlord, you better believe
我会把流浪者改革提上议程
I'm gonna put Stray Reform on the agenda.
听着 我不会骗你
Look, I'm not gonna lie to you.
民调显示这并不受欢迎
It's a loser at the polls.
暴狼 听我说
Wolf, listen to me.
宾克斯 他在这儿待了一天
Binx, he was in here for one day.
他就失去了眼睛 所有希望 现在被叫做温克斯
He lost his eye, all hope, and now he's called Winx.
他哭的时候 眼睛会流血
When he cries, blood comes out.
而他总是在哭
And he's crying all the time.
我在这儿待不下去了
I can't be in here anymore.
拜托 也没那么糟
Come on. It's not that bad.
你是J1 对吗 J1
You're J1, right? J1.
你是说J1连一两天的砸物都坚持不下来吗
You're telling me J1 can't handle a day or two of smash action?
J1可以应付砸物
J1 can handle smash action.
我是说我有点担心恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
What I'm saying is that I'm a little concerned about the terrorists.
记得他们吗
Remember them?
他们之前想要杀我
The ones that tried to kill me,
现在又想杀掉其余所有人
now are trying to kill everybody else?
刺圆 雅典娜 还有阿喀琉斯 拜托
The Pointed Circle, Athena, this guy Achilles? Come on!
这些野蛮人都不在新地面
Yeah, none of those yahoos are in the NAG,
-你在这很安全 -这不是重点
- so you're safe here. -But that's not the point.
重点是 我根本就不该在这里
The point is, I shouldn't even be in this place.
我应该跟你一起在外面
I should be out there with you
努力完成这个任务
trying to succeed on this mission.
听着 等我成为至尊领主
Okay, look, once I'm Supreme Overlord,
我会想办法把你弄出来
I will work to get you out of the pit.
说不定给你安排个职位
Maybe throw a patronage appointment your way.
流浪者事务副局长听起来如何
How does Deputy Director of Stray Affairs sound?
不如局长好
Not as good as Director.
好的
All right.
-暴狼 你认真的吗 -副局长
- Wolf, are you serious? - Deputy.
你待在这
You just stay here.
你就把我一个人丢在这吗
You're just gonna leave me here alone?
别走
Don't leave.
拜托你别走啊 你这样对我太混♥蛋♥了
Please don't leave. You're being a dick to me!
你们先去吃饭吧
You guys can go ahead and go eat dinner.
我要砸完这堆东西
I'm gonna finish up this pile.
我们去不了
We can't.
我们一起砸 一起吃
We smash as one. We eat as one.
我好饿啊
I'm so hungry.
宾克斯 不 温克斯 别哭
Oh, Binx--Winx, don't cry.
别哭 别哭啊
Don't cry. Don't cry.
我会砸快点 好吗
Uh, I'll smash faster, okay?
对不起 该死
I'm sorry. Oh, shit.
你真笨
You're so stupid.
你都没跟我们商量一下
You didn't even consult us.
我们不想失去你 扭矩
We don't wanna lose you, Torquey.
不想因为政♥治♥失去你
Not to politics.
你们不会失去我的
You're not gonna lose me.
我还是会负责养家
I'm still gonna be your provider.
怎么养 你不可能赢得了老虎钳
How? You can't possibly beat Vise.
他从没输过"蝙论赛"
He's never lost a de-bat.
他会完虐你的
Oh, he's gonna destroy you.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
老虎钳将军不相信改变
General Vise doesn't believe in change.
他只能看到新地面的现状
He looks at the NAG and he sees what it is.
但我能看到新地面的潜力
But I see what it could be.
这是我们努力创造的家
This is the home that we fought to create.
你们每个人都有能力把它变得更好
And inside each one of you is the power to make it better.
我们也许是移居者
Now, we may be settlers,
但我拒绝将就度日
but, oh, I refuse to settle.
我相信你 扭矩爸爸
I believe in you, Papa Torque.
"轮子改变制♥造♥者"
"Wheel Changemaker."
看到没 这个
Oh, now, see? This is, uh--
这就是我要说的
this is what I'm talking about.
过来 宝贝
Come here, sweetie.
好
Oh, yeah.
现在大家对此有何想法
Now, how's everybody feeling about it now?
看来我们达成共识了
Looks like we're all on the same page.
谢谢
Cheers.
别这样
Guys, come on, okay?
你们不能指望我
You can't expect me to
在一天内就学会用石头砸东西
learn how to smash things with a rock in just one day.
食物好粘稠
It's gloopy
都是因为你太慢了
because you were so slow
害我们等了好久
and we had to wait.
对不起
I'm--I'm sorry.
我没意识到...
I-I didn't realize that--
他们如何才能把食物塞进
How are they supposed to get it
他们的砸物嘴里
through their Smash Mouth now?
对不起
Sorry.
各位
Guys.
这东西里是不是有很多坚果
Guys, are--are there nuts in this?
说真的 里面是不是有很多坚果
Guys, seriously. Are--are there nuts in this?
里面只有一颗坚果
There's a nut in it.
糟了
Shit.
糟了
Shit.
天啊
Oh, God.
大事不妙
Oh, this is bad.
糟了 糟了
This is bad. This is bad.
老天
Oh, God.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表