剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
我来是因为我意识到你/我是个彻头彻尾的傻♥逼♥
I'm here because I realized you/me is a complete idiot.
-你只是吃醋了 -你神经病
- You're just jealous. - You're psychotic.
淡定 猎虎们
Whoa, easy Tigers.
是我
Hey, it's me.
三个小时后的暴狼
The Wolf from three hours from now.
终于学到了一些事的暴狼
The Wolf that's finally learned a few things.
听着 你是不是生化人不重要
Look, it doesn't matter if you're a Biotic.
或者生物人或者
Or a Bio-Tech or...
肮脏邪恶的天选人
a filthy, no-good Chope.
重要的是你是你
All that matters is that you're you.
我们都犯过错
We've all made mistakes.
我知道我为我之前对待你的方式感到抱歉
I know I'm sorry for how I treated you.
现在你不想听真♥相♥ 我懂
Right now you don't want to hear the truth, I get it.
我懂 我深有体会
I get it, I... I've been there.
平和地过去
Just... just go in peace.
去见你的全息图男友 参加虚假MARS发射
Rejoin your hologram boyfriend for the pretend MARS launch
就当一切正常 这是我们仅有的要求
just like everything's perfectly normal. That's all we ask.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
你吃坚果 然后我替换你
How about you eat the nut and I take your place?
这有点蠢吧
That's kinda dumb.
你已经吃了一个了 喉咙都要关闭了
You already ate the nut and your throat's closed.
你的也一样
So is yours!
你们得让她回到上面
Okay, you have got to get her back up there.
-快没时间了 -好吧 你们说服了我
- You are out of time. - Okay, you convinced me.
我会回去 但只是因为我关心
I'll do it, but only because I care
人类的命运
about what happens to humanity.
-她打算出♥卖♥♥♥我们 -你怎么知道
- She was gonna rat us out. - How'd you know?
因为只有我撒谎的时候才会谈论我的感受
'Cause I only talk about my feelings when I'm lying.
一个简单问题
Quick question:
你们有谁能专注于完成任务吗
Are any of you capable of staying on-mission?
我在努力
I'm trying...
听着 这次任务是为了拯救人类
Listen, man, this mission is about saving humanity.
-而不是争论谁是J1 -谁信啊
- Not about who's J1. - Yeah, says J1.
-你太强壮了 -嗯 你也是
- You're too strong. - Yeah, man. You too.
知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
确实关乎数字
It is about number.
如果你不去排到队伍前面
The number of people that are gonna die
让斯图看到你 将会有多少人失去生命
if you don't get to the front of that line so that Stu can see you.
所以我就要牺牲自己
So, what? I'm supposed to just sacrifice myself
要么被机器人杀死
and either get murdered by a bunch of robots
要么被困在这个操蛋的时间线里
or stuck all alone in this shit timeline
而你和暴狼还有猎虎得到所有赞美
while you and Wolf and Tiger get all the glory
去拯救世界
and go out and save the world?
听着 你也有任务
Look, you... you're playing your part, too.
你觉得那些
All right, do... do you think that those soldiers
死在奥马哈海滩上的士兵
that got mowed down on Omaha Beach
没有推倒柏林墙
are any less important than the one
杀死希♥特♥勒♥的士兵重要吗
that smashed through the Berlin Wall and killed Hitler?
你还记得他们的名字吗 不记得
Do you remember any of their names? No.
重要吗 不 因为他们仍然是英雄
Does that matter? No, because they are still heroes, and that...
所以无名战士之墓
that is why the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
是世界上最火的墓地之一
is among the most popular tombs in the entire world.
该死 你真厉害
God damn it, you're good.
好吧 我去
Fine, I'll do it.
表情勇敢点
Hey, brave face.
差不多了
Close enough.
加油 士兵
Go get 'em, soldier.
你会很棒的
You're gonna do great.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
好了
Okay.
坚果脸的我回到正轨
Nut-Face me is back on track.
告诉我猎虎和暴狼的位置
Give me the 20 on Tiger and Wolf.
你们有谁看过《老板渡假去》吗
Either of you guys seen, uh, "Weekend at Bernie's"?
抱歉 阿喀琉斯
Sorry, Achilles.
你确定你能模仿我吗
You sure you can impersonate me?
不知道 你说呢
I don't know, you tell me.
我这么说话说了20年
I did that for 20 years.
我想我可以声音低沉一点
I think I can drop it down a register
然后再假装出充满死亡气息的眼神
and then feign some deadness in my eyes.
拜托 我真是这个声音吗
Come on, is that really what I sound like?
嗯 模仿得很像
Yeah, it's pretty good.
你来了
Oh, there you are.
我 我绕晕了
I got all... I got all turned around.
你能带我去见我的...
Um, could you escort me to my, uh...
男友吗
Boyfriend.
我发现RG1了
I've got eyes on RG1.
重复 真女友马上就来
Repeat, Real Girlfriend 1 is on her way.
棒
Yes!
好了 马上就开始了 各位
Okay, just moments away, folks!
马上就要上船
Moments away from boarding the ships
踏上去勇敢新世界的旅程了
and journeying to a brave new world.
我的女王
My queen.
那制♥服♥是专门依你身体设计的
That suit was designed for your body,
你的身体设计了那制♥服♥
and your body is designing that suit.
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
-酷 -怎么了
- Um, cool. - What's wrong?
你看上去像是要吐了
You... you look like you're about to throw up.
我没有 只是太激动了
I'm... no, it's just... it's the excitement.
太激动了
It's just... it's all the excitement.
我迫不及待要去一个
I just can't wait to be in a place where we can
我们可以彼此触摸的地方了
touch each other, lover.
好
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我们就位了
Okay, we are in position.
剩下的就看你坚果脸之你了
Yeah, the rest is up to Nut-Face You.
嗯嗯 他不会有事的
Yeah, yeah, don't... he'll be good.
我给他说了一段很激励人心的话
I gave him a very, very, uh, inspiring speech,
所以没事了
so we're good.
-这地方真酷 -好了 吉米 该你了
- Cool digs. - All right! Jimmy, you're up!
-我们MARS见 -我会避开你的
- See you on MARS! - Not if I see you first.
爱你 斯图
Love you, Stu.
我来啦
I got you.
怎么这么久
What is taking so long?
别担心 坚果脸之我会为了我们成功了
Don't worry. Nut-Face Me will come through for us. Just...
保持警惕就好
gotta stay sharp.
我太了解你了
Okay, I know you too well.
有事不对劲
Something's up.
停
Stop.
停止发射
Stop... stop the launch.
我就知道
I knew it.
你的脚不舒服
Your feet are not toasty.
好了 暂停了 怎么了
Okay, it's paused. What's going on?
我
Um, I...
我 我觉得
I just... I think that, you know,
在我们开始前 泰安怎么办
before we go through with this, um... what about Ty-Anne?
我们还没谈过你对留她在这里有什么感受
I mean, we haven't talked about how you feel leaving her behind.
我们应该在这时好好谈谈这事
We should probably get into that at great length, right now.
共情
Empathy.
理解并
The ability to understand
分享他人的情感的能力
and share in the emotions of another, yeah.
-你具备这个 -嗯
- You have that. - Yeah.
我 我没事
I'm... I'm fine.
-要继续吗 -等等 等等
- Shall we continue? - Hold on, hold on.
那你们在一起度过的那么多年呢
I mean, what about all the... the years you've spent together?
电影之夜 或者晚上吃的早餐
Movie night or... or breakfast for dinner.
家庭学校毕业舞会
The home-school prom,
你肯定是她的舞伴
where I'm sure you were her date
她也完全接受
and she was just so fine with that.
你现在要抛弃她吗
You just gonna kind of abandon her now?
你说的是
You were right.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表