剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
我向你保证
I can assure you,
你绝不会死得如此耻辱
your death will not be so ignominious.
这词的意思是...
Meaning of or related to...?
意思是毫无尊严
It means undignified.
你的死会摧毁卡米洛机器
Your death will bring down the Camillo Machine
人类将再一次掌控自己的命运
and humanity will once again control its own fate.
-在你的领导下 -不 是在阿喀琉斯的领导下
- Led by you. - No, by Achilles.
我们都侍奉阿喀琉斯
We all serve Achilles.
而且我们已经吸取了教训
And we've learned our lesson.
这次把你绑在凳子上时
Now, when we strap you to the chair...
我们会使用儿童尺寸的用具
we'll be using child-sized restraints.
这回 你瘦弱的手腕救不了你了
Your slender wrists won't save you this time.
不不不 走开
No, no, no, no! Stay away!
别出声 走开
Shh, shh, stay away!
-我的天呐 -走开
- Oh, my God. - Stay away!
走开 好了 好了
Stay away! Okay, okay, okay!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
-我靠 -走开 走开
- Holy shit. - Stay away, stay away.
你没事了 知道吗 你没事 没事的
You're okay, all right? You're okay, you're okay.
深呼吸 好吗
Just--just breathe, all right?
你在里面躲了多久
How--how long were you in there?
那里面吗 我不知道
In there? I don't know.
我不知道 我待在漆黑里
I don't know, I was in The Black.
我很安全 我在漆黑里很安全
The Black--I'm safe. I'm safe in The Black.
我看不见 但我...
I--I couldn't see, but I--
我能听见 我什么都听到了
I could hear. I heard everything.
-都听到了 -好的 好的
- I heard everything. - Okay, okay.
你现在听我说 好吗
Now--now listen to me, all right?
我是乔西1号♥ 原版乔西
I am J1, the original Josh.
好吗 猎虎和暴狼随时会赶到
All right? Tiger and Wolf are gonna be here any minute now.
我记得他们
I remember them.
-他们是我的朋友 -听着 我需要知道
- They were my friends. - Now, listen, I need to know:
他们为什么想杀我们
why are they trying to kill us?
专心 这些人为什么想杀我们
Hey, why are these people trying to kill us?
我们... 他们...
We're--they're--
这就像是...
Um, it's like...
自戕式防御
a poison pill.
是我们的大脑 他们要拿走我们的大脑
It's--it's our brains. They're gonna take them and--
把它们变成电脑病毒
and make them into, like, a computer virus
然后上传到斯图里面
and upload them inside of Stu.
那会让整个系统
And--and that's gonna make the entire system
崩溃 就像...
come crashing down just like...
《独♥立♥日》
"Independence Day."
但为什么是我
But--but why--why me?
-我们 -你 我们
- Us. - You? Us?
你是...
You're, uh...
你是J1
you're J1.
模拟系统的编程是斯图的
The programming for-- for the sim was Stu's,
而你毁掉了模拟系统
and--and you crashed it.
所以这其实是因为你
So this--this was actually because of you.
-是你启发了他们 -可我...
- You gave them the idea. - But--but I--
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我只是做我自己
I--I was just being me.
没错
Exactly.
正是这样 就像是...
Exactly. See, it's--it's like...
就像是他害怕我们
it's like he's afraid of us.
我们的确炸毁了他工作的地方
I mean, we did blow up the place he works,
把他的朋友和同事全杀光
murdering all of his friends and colleagues.
但我们有正当的理由
For a good cause.
不好
No.
我们得藏起来
We gotta hide.
你得另外找个洞
You--you gotta find a different hole.
-别紧张 -我要把针尾留下来 针要来了
- Easy. - I'm saving the back of the needle -- the needle's coming.
我要是待在漆黑里 针就伤不了我
The needle can't get me if I'm in the Black.
我要进漆黑了
Okay, so I'm gonna go into The Black
-你... -听着
- and you... - Listen!
-你不用躲起来 -我要躲
- Okay, you're not hiding. - Okay, I am!
我有个计划
I have a plan.
对不起 对比起
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
你...
The...
你从哪弄来的小刀
the fuck did you get a shiv?
是漆黑送我的礼物
It was a gift from The Black.
好吧
Okay.
我们走
Let's go.
快走
Hey, come on.
那就是盏灯 我们走
It's a fucking light, let's go.
-出去的路就是... -小声点
- The way out is... - Shh!
就是这里 走吧
It's over here. Yeah, come on.
我知道
I know.
我知道出去的路 我知道出去的路
I know the way out, I know the way out.
-珍贵的出路 -给我闭嘴
- The precious way out. - Hey, shut the fuck up.
听我说 我们不能离开
Listen to me-- we are not leaving, all right?
我们要找个地方躲起来
We are gonna stay here and hide
等猎虎和暴狼来
until Tiger and Wolf come.
可能...
Maybe...
-可能就躲在这里面 -不
- maybe here, in this one. - No!
不不不 那房♥间不行
No, no, no! Not that room!
那房♥间不行 千万不能进去
Not that room! Never that room!
千万不能进去 这些人
Never that room! These--these people,
他们疯了 好吗
they're insane, okay?
他们...他们不止要杀死斯图
They're--they're not just gonna kill Stu, they're--
还要破坏Mars发射
they're gonna sabotage the Mars launch and--
还要打破停战协议
and break the armistice.
战争又要开始了
It's gonna be war all over again!
-世界末日即将到来 -别这样
- The end is nigh! - Shh! Stop!
-别喊 别喊 -世界末日即将到来
- Stop it! Stop it! - The end is nigh!
世界末日即将到来
The end is nigh!
那边什么情况
Hey, what the hell's going on down there?
快走 快啊
Come on, come on!
过来 乔西
Come--Josh!
你 站那别动
You! Stay right there.
不 不是我
No! It's not me!
我在里面
I'm in there!
我在里面 不是我
I'm in there! It's not me!
不是我
It's not me!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你刚才在对自己做什么
The hell were you doing to yourself over there?
闭嘴 拿着这个
Shut up. Take this.
我不用战争工具
I don't use tools of war.
我只是个小小的手艺人
I'm a humble craftsman.
我已经不认识你了
I don't know who you are anymore.
好了 舒服吗
Okay. That comfortable?
很好
Good.
好了 J26
Okay, J26.
好消息是
The good news is...
你上次坐这个椅子之后
Since you were last in this chair,
我重新校准了上传VRD的商数
I recalibrated the upload VDR quotients
这样中途应该不会出现
and that should take care of the transitional
肾上腺素激增
adrenaline spikes.
对斯图的科技设备进行反向编程比看起来要难得多
Reverse-engineering Stu's tech was a lot harder than it looks,
J27到J60的死状...
and J's 27 through 60 died pretty...
都非常惨烈
pretty horribly.
还有这个
Oh, here we go.
这个是用来接脑浆的
This guy's for liquefied brain matter.
-嗯 -希望我们不会用到
- Yeah. - Hope we don't need that.
但是说实话
But I gotta tell ya...
我真觉得这次能成功
I really think this one's gonna work.
我来准备针头
Let me just get that needle ready.
要想把你的大脑做成二进制代码
To capture your mind in binary code,
我需要让你大脑的每个神经元突触同时兴奋
I need to stimulate every synapse in your brain all at once,
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表