剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
我的医生学位是掷骰子
My PhD is in rolling the dice.
快艇游戏
Yahtzee.
10号♥居住单元
时间到了 小杰莉
Chimes up, Jer Bear.
别
Don't do it.
钚基电源
A plutonium-based power source
有一小部分关键焦耳可产生一块空地
has a fraction of the joules necessary to generate a field
足够稳定才能冲破多♥维♥平面
stable enough to breach the inter-dimensional plane.
不是说不含科学吗
No science stuff, huh?
我想我们都是骗子
I guess we're both liars.
这是你说的第一句真话
That's the first true thing you've said.
我愿意冒险
I'll take my chances.
等等 等等 好吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, okay.
我们可以都得偿所愿
We can both walk away from this with something we want.
你保住你的头
You with your head attached.
我拿到我的TTD
Me with my TTD.
如果你说不会起作用 意思就是会起作用
If you say it won't work, that means it's going to.
万一我说错了呢
What if you're wrong?
那我死就是了
Then I'll die
知道我带走了你最想要的东西
knowing I took away the one thing you want most.
不
No!
怎么会
How?
扭矩大人 扭矩大人 快来
Lord Torque. Lord Torque, come quick.
烧了流浪者
Burn the stray.
烧了流浪者 烧了流浪者
Burn the stray. Burn the stray.
我♥操♥
Damn.
这招可不秒
Not a good move.
你惹群居家庭
You mess with the cluster,
你的下场就是被火烧
you're gonna find yourself on the business end of a bonfire.
你听到你说的话了吗
Do you even hear yourself right now?
那些人刚试图烧死我
Those people just tried to burn me alive.
你不该把车轮螺母卷进来的
Well, you shouldn't have brought Lugnut into this.
我跟你说了我会调查关于刺圆的指控
I told you I was gonna look into your Pointed Circle allegations,
我在我的政♥治♥生涯里还从没食过言
and I have never broken a promise in my political career.
-政♥治♥生涯 -嗯
- Political career? - Mm-hmm.
你所做的无非就是让一个老头死去
All you did was let an old man die
然后偷走他的外套 仅此而已
and then you stole his jacket. That's it.
还有你这发型算什么
And how are you making this haircut work? What--
有点感激之情好吗
Hey, a little gratitude, okay?
你刚才差点就被烧死了
You were about to be burned alive back there.
你答应了我如果我来到你的时间
You promised me that if I came to your time,
你就会照顾我
you would take care of me.
瞧瞧这里 你头上有屋顶
Well, looky here, you've got a roof over your head,
还有三面墙
three walls around you,
一天两次糊状豆子残余物
and mushy bean leavings twice a day, so, you know,
你活得够滋润了
I'd say you're living pretty large.
我给你戴口络的时候别动
Now, hold still while I put this muzzle on.
不要 不要 你
No, no, no, no, no, no, you're--
-过来 -你不能给我戴口络
- Yeah, come here. - Look, you can't muzzle me.
你不能给乔西1号♥戴口络 不行
You're not gonna muzzle J1. You can't.
我可以 我也会给你戴
Yes, I can. I will.
戴好了
I just did.
这是你自找的
You know, you brought this on yourself.
不
No.
如果不是某件事 就是另一件事
If it's not one thing, it's something else.
乳♥房♥♥ 当然了
Oh, boobs, yeah, of course.
不 不
No, no.
你得留下
You need to stay.
留下 留下
Stay. Stay.
乖孩子
Good boy.
这
That's, um, wow.
很好看 对吗
Yeah, it's awesome, right?
-乔西呢 -被绑住了
- Where's Josh? - He's tied up.
我们得去找到他
All right, well, we need to get him
因为杰莉又爆了 她还带上了TTD
'cause Jeri blew up again, and she took the TTD with her.
又是她 头爆♥炸♥
Her again, head explode.
没 头还完好无损 身体其他部分
No, head intact. Actually, the rest of her is,
就不怎么样了
you know, that's not so much.
我们正式被困在了这个时间
We're officially trapped in this time,
如果我们想活下去
so if we wanna survive,
我们就要在两天后登上去Mars的太空飞船
we need to be on a spaceship to Mars in two days.
去空中火星的太空旅行车
A space wagon to a sky sparkle?
拿着
All right, take this.
这是斯图基地的钥匙
It's a key to Stu's compound.
能让你畅通无阻
Just--it'll get you through no matter what.
暴狼 这很严重
Wolf, this is serious.
-扭矩 -你叫暴狼
- Torque. - Your name is Wolf.
不 曾经是暴狼
No, my name was Wolf.
然后是柯瑞·沃尔夫哈特 然后又短暂改回了暴狼
Then it was Corey Wolf-Hart. Then briefly Wolf again.
现在是扭矩
And now Torque.
如果要正式点的话 你可以称我为
Or if we're being formal, you can address me as
阁下 至尊领主轮子制♥造♥者
"His Eminence, the Supreme Overlord Wheelmaker,
他名下的第一人
"First of His Name."
-至尊领主 -是
- Okay, Supreme Overlord. - Yes?
这星球马上就不能居住了
The planet's about to be uninhabitable.
别跟我兜售那套气候变化的谎言 好吗
Don't try and peddle your climate change lies on me, okay?
人人都知道
Everyone knows scientists
科学家因为...才编出了这借口
just made that stuff up because the--the...
我不知道他们为什么编造这个
I have no idea why they made that up,
但他们有理由 我为此讨厌他们
but they have a reason and I hate them for it.
好吧 所以你成了一个白♥痴♥
M'kay, so you've become an idiot.
听着 你想找到TTD
Look, you wanted to find the TTD, okay?
你找到了 然后被毁了
You found it. It's destroyed.
这很糟 但看看你周围
That sucks. But look around you.
这可以是我们的新家
This can be our new home.
和我一起回到新地面
Come back with me to the NAG.
-我不能去新地面 -为什么
- Yeah, I can't go to the NAG. - Why not?
为什么 为什么你一直抗拒
Why, why do you keep fighting this?
救命
Help.
生物人和生化人不一样
Bio-Techs are not the same as Biotics.
区别大了
Big difference.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
你是他们中一员
You're one of them.
我 我还是我
I'm--I'm still me.
你是生化人
You're a Biotic.
你
You...
在我们经历了那么多以后
After everything we've been through.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为不重要
'Cause it wasn't supposed to matter.
我们本应该回到一个时间 在那
We were supposed to come back to a time where this...
我的身份无所谓
this didn't matter.
但我们之前所在的时间 你的身份有所谓
But we come from a time when it does.
我想我接受不了你看着我的样子
I guess I just couldn't take you looking at me the...
就是你现在看我的样子
the way you're looking at me right now.
你是骗子
You're a liar.
我是骗子
I'm a liar?
扭矩 你的整个人生就是基于一个谎言
Torque, your whole life is built on a lie.
你每天都撒谎
You lie every day
骗另一个男人的家庭和一个孤儿
to another man's family and an orphan child.
别把我女儿牵扯进来
Don't you dare bring my daughter into this.
她不是你女儿
She's not your daughter.
不管你怎么对他们微笑或者施展魅力
And no matter how much you smile or charm them,
你内心深处知道 他们爱的是别人
you know deep down that their love is for someone else.
好吧
Well,
至少我还有别人
at least I have someone else.
你有什么
Who do you have?
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表