剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
Today is an historic day for humanity.
我们的未来就在这些门后等着我们
Our future awaits through these very doors.
一旦进去
Once inside,
宇宙飞船将会把你带到一个新世界
spacecraft will transport you to a new world.
一个具有无限潜力的世界
A world of boundless potential.
一个没有这个濒死星球上
A world free from the limitations of life
-生命局限性的世界 -别看我
- on this dying planet. - Don't look at me.
不好看 我是怪物
It's not pretty. I'm a monster.
让开
Move!
急诊
Medical emergency.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要进入机库
You are going to enter the hangar.
一旦你进入前厅开始排队
Once you make it through the queue to the antechamber,
就会获得专属的
you will be issued with your very own
飞船头盔
space helmets!
你表现很棒
You're doing great.
会成功的
This is gonna work.
我就知道会的
I knew it would.
最后 转40圈
And finally, 40 cranks
作为最大罪行的惩罚
for the biggest crime of all:
伤我的心
breaking my heart!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Wait!
听我说 然后
Just hear me out, and...
我也不知道
I don't know.
把我右侧转上去
Turn me right side up.
斜着
Sideways.
我准许篡夺者斜着
I'll permit the usurper to be sideways.
谢谢 大人
Thank you, Your Magnificence.
这个痛苦轮子
And great work on this...
你做得很棒
extremely painful wheel.
熟练地运用了滑轮
Masterful use of pulleys.
-嗯 -你注意到了
- Yeah. - You noticed?
有一系列的点子
It was a collection of ideas
我把它们集♥合♥在了一起
and I brought them together.
测试 失败 背后付出了很多
Trial and error. There was a lot to it.
不是随便做好就完事了
It's not just like, "Whoa, there's the wheel," and it's done.
新地面的人们
People of the NAG!
轮子制♥造♥者扭矩死了
Torque Wheelmaker is dead.
他为了保护你们而死
He died trying to protect you.
他是一个抵抗组织的一员
He was a part of a resistance
现在他们正在努力拯救你们
which even now is fighting to save your lives.
不 不是气候变化
No, not from climate change.
我们都知道那是卑劣的谎言
We all know that's a filthy lie.
而是一个真正的威胁
But from a very real threat.
杀戮机器人
Killer robots!
不可能 狗屁
No. Bullshit.
然后你们会被解毒
You will then be de-toxified
踏上去星星的干净旅程
for our clean journey to the stars.
我们不能把地球
We will be taking none of Earth's
-危险的有机体带过去 -都很精神啊
- dangerous organisms with us. - Looking good!
做好准备前往一个勇敢新世界
Get ready to travel to a brave new world.
一旦净化完你肮脏的微生物
Once cleansed of your filthy microbe,
你肯定迫不及待进去吧
Bet you're dying to get in there, huh?
嗯 进去后你就明白了
Yeah, yeah, you'll get it once you get in there.
你们会成为开拓者
You will be pioneers
完成一个
fulfilling a manifest destiny
此前人类无法想象的天命
previously unimaginable to the human mind.
不可能
No, couldn't be.
每艘宇宙飞船上都有个
And, uh, there's also an all-you-can-eat taco bar
塔可饼自助餐吧
on every spacecraft.
塔可饼
Wow, yeah, tacos.
有塔可饼餐吧
There's a taco bar!
我想隆重向你们介绍
There is someone I would very, very much like
一个人
to formally introduce you to.
她来了
Here she is now,
我女朋友
my girlfriend!
如果你们对蒙斯发动袭击
The evil robot emperor Stu
邪恶机器人君主斯图
will unleash his killing machines
就会放出他的杀人机器
if you attack the Mons.
你们的棍子 那个垃圾桶盖子
Your sticks, that garbage can lid,
还有你 拿着漏勺的
and, uh, you, with the colander.
这些武器对人类军队或许很有效
As effective as those weapons might be against a human army,
但是在机器人面前将一无是处
they'll be useless against robots
它们的装甲钢板能抵御
whose armor plating can resist
最锋利的扫帚柄
even the sharpest of broom handles.
我请求你们
I beg of you.
解除戒备状态 拜托了
Stand down. Please.
让扭矩的抵抗组织完成他们的计划
Let Torque's resistance carry out their plan.
我知道 我知道很难相信
I know... I know it's hard to trust
一个定罪了的知名海盗 但
a convicted face pirate, but...
你们应该知道我做的一切
you should know that everything I did
我都是为让新地面变得更好
I always did to make this NAG better.
更聪明
Smarter, and...
更明智
more sensible.
更温柔
More tender.
我支持暴狼
I'm with Wolf.
什么
What...
我支持暴狼
I'm with Wolf!
我支持暴狼
I'm with Wolf.
我支持暴狼
I'm with Wolf!
我支持暴狼
I'm with Wolf.
六根手指让手更强大
Six fingers make the hand stronger.
我支持
I'm with...
水泵 你混♥蛋♥
Pump, you fuck!
通过
我就说可以吧
I told you it'd work.
嗯 我还是不敢相信成功了
Yeah, and I still can't believe it did.
但我们还没到
But we're not there yet.
抱歉 谢谢
Sorry, thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你看到我的脸了吗 我需要进去
Uh, you... you see my face? I need to go in.
嗯 所以呢
Okay, that's... so?
我为此等了一辈子
I've been waiting my whole damn life for this.
我
I...
你好像没明白 我得第一个进去
I don't think you understand, okay? I need to be first.
不 你才没明白
No, I don't think you understand.
我是他妈的吉米·麦格根
I'm Jimmy fucking McGurgan.
我在那个表上排第一
I'm number one on that board.
好吧 听着 吉米
Okay, uh, listen, Jimmy.
今天只需要死一个人
Only one person needs to die today.
那个人就是我
And that person's gonna be me.
这远超了你的薪资等级 我是J1
This is way above your pay grade, okay? I'm J1.
我才是J1
I'm J1.
你是个屁 麦格根 我是J1
The hell you are, McGurgan. I'm J1.
不不
Nuh-uh.
好吧 硬汉
Okay, tough guy.
我们地狱里见
You know what? I'll see you in hell.
你最好不要上我的飞船
You better not be on my ship.
-好 -怪胎
- All right. - You freak.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
请就坐 这样就可以开始了
Please be seated so we can begin.
终于
About time.
启动去MARS的旅程
Initiating journey to MARS,
人类自动化现实系统
Mankind's Automated Reality System.
什么
What's that now?
三 二 一
In three, two, one.
蠢货
Idiot.
调整为血管性水肿
Adjust for angioedema.
面部识别
威胁
邱西
Joosh?
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表