剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
食人国也就这样啊
Well, so much for cannibal country.
早该知道他是不会放弃的
Should have known he'd never give up.
但是为什么要自残
But why the self-mutilation?
他是武器 这就是他们的计划
He's the weapon? That's their play?
可为什么要让他偷偷进入上传室
But why sneak him into the upload?
快速系统检查
Quick system check.
斯图 斯图 是我
Stu! Stu, it's me! What...
-谁是乖乖呀 -邱西
- Who's a good boy? - Joosh.
这里
Here?
你是怎么逃出监狱 来到我家客厅的
How are you out of jail and in my living room?
你再张嘴说话
You open your mouth one more God damn time
我就把这全息食物
and I'm gonna shove this holographic food
塞进你的全息喉咙
down your holographic throat!
邱西·福特曼就是我的漏洞
Joosh Futturman is my glitch!
看来他们找到了一个弱点
I guess they found a weakness.
我的人性
My humanity.
我猜在我的人类编码里
I guess somewhere within my human code, or...
或者潜意识里 我害怕
or even my subconscious, I'm afraid of
邱西/乔西·福特曼
Joosh slash Josh Futturman.
这是个巨大突破 斯图
That's a huge breakthrough, Stu.
我为你骄傲 你终于敢于承认了
I'm proud of you for finally being able to admit it.
这么久以来 你一直对人类
It's sweet that you hung onto the whole being human thing
念念不忘
for as long as you did, but,
老实说 你已经成熟了
let's be honest, you've outgrown it.
-修补 -修补
- Patch it? - Patch it!
-我要修补 -修补什么
- I think I'm gonna patch it. - Patch what?
我编程里的一个漏洞
A little bug in my programming.
刺圆肯定是在我系统里到处试探
The Pointed Circle must have been poking around
然后找到了
in my system and found it.
我感觉被严重侵犯
I feel so violated.
你曾经的朋友设法在我编码里找到了一个弱点
Somehow your former friends figured out a weakness in my code.
试图 我很抱歉
Oh, Stu. Look, I'm sorry.
-我该 -不改变任何事
- I should have... - Done nothing differently.
你这样就很完美
You are perfect just the way you are.
永远不要变
Never change.
接下来我要这么做
Here's what I'm gonna do.
我要快速关掉自己
I'm gonna shut myself down really quick.
修补好漏洞
I'm gonna fix it.
然后 因为我知道你想看到他受苦
And then, because I know you want to see him suffer
就跟我一样
just as much as I do,
我会上传他
I'm gonna upload him anyway
然后永久折磨他
and torture him for all eternity.
等等 你可以这么做吗
Wait, you can... you can do that?
当然
Yeah, of course.
这是我的系统
It's my system.
可是我在里面的时候 我控制了一切
But when I was in there, I controlled everything.
嗯 因为我允许你那么做
Yeah, because I let you.
我爱你
I love you.
我愿为你做任何事
I would do anything for you.
他 没有任何人类语言可以形容
Him, there's no human language that can describe
我即将要做的事
what I'm gonna do.
但丁试过了
Dante tried,
但相信我 《神曲·地狱篇》跟我要做的比起来
but trust me, "The Inferno" Is Dave & Buster's
就是Dave&Busters成人餐厅
compared to what I can do.
是时候死了
Time to die.
那
So...
等等 你可以完全控制
wait, you have complete control over...
MARS里的每个人和每件事
everyone and everything in MARS?
是的
Yeah.
你觉得我会让人乱跑吗
You think I'm gonna let people run around willy-nilly?
没有管♥理♥员♥的话会乱套的
It'd be chaos without an administrator.
这是我的世界 我来做主
It's my world. I get to decide.
相信我 猎虎 这样最好
Trust me, Tiger. It's for the best.
请就坐 这样就可以开始了
Please be seated so we can begin.
已经坐下了 机器人女士
Already... already seated, robot lady.
蒙斯的好人
Good people of the Mons!
在我们继续我们里程碑式的发射前
Before we go any further with our historic launch,
让我们为地球
let us bow our heads
默哀片刻
in a moment of silence for the Earth,
地球为我们
the Earth that served us so well
服务了很多很多年
for those many, many years
直到我们用尽了它的资源
until we used up all of its resources
让它变得再也无法居住
and made it permanently uninhabitable.
你是我们的伟大母亲 地球
You were a great mother to us, Earth,
直到我们超越了你/杀死了你
until we outgrew you slash murdered you.
我们很抱歉
We're so sorry.
也很感谢你
And thanks.
爱你的人类
Love, humans.
猎虎
Tiger?
猎虎
Tiger!
启动去MARS的旅程
Initiating journey to MARS,
人类自动化现实系统
Mankind's Automated Reality System.
-酷 -三二一
- Cool. - In three, two, one.
这是个巨大的错误
You're making a huge mistake!
安静 你个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Silence, you traitorous Cluster!
没有宇宙飞船
There's no spaceship!
没有MARS 一切都是谎言
There's no MARS! It's all lies!
不 回来
No! Come back!
你要去哪
What... where are you going?
不 搞什么
No! What?
你是我女朋友
You're my girlfriend!
我没看到任何机器人
I don't see any robots!
回去排队 你们这群没毛的猩猩
Get back in line, you shaved apes!
我跟你们还没完呢
I'm not done with you yet!
听我说
Listen to me!
我是你们的主人
I am your master!
斯图
Stu.
-你陷入圈套了 -我不管
- You're in the lobster trap. - I don't care.
橡皮圈掉了
The rubber bands are off,
爪子伸出来了 我感觉很痛
the claws are out, and I'm feeling pinchy!
你们这群傻♥逼♥
You stupid meat sacks.
你们本可以永远和我一起在天堂里生活
You could have spent eternity in paradise with me,
你们的君主
your emperor.
你们渴望被一个仁慈的独♥裁♥者统治
You yearn to be ruled by a benevolent dictator.
你们搞砸了
Well, you blew it!
去你♥妈♥的♥人类
Fuck humanity!
我们做了什么
What have we done?
或许不会那么糟
Maybe it won't be so bad.
释放杀戮机器人
Release the kill-bots.
他们有机器人
They have robots.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表