剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
-戳我 -什么
- Poke me. - What?
来 戳我一下
Come on. Poke me.
戳哪儿都行
Anywhere.
叫你轻戳 不是大力捅
Poke me. Don't jab me.
等等 你是真的
Wait. You're real.
我自认为我一直都是真的
Well, I like to think that I'm always real,
不过没错 在这里
but, yes, in here,
你可以感知到我有实体
you can perceive me as a physical being.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
直接展示给你看
It could be easier to show you
比解释要好 你试试这样
rather than explain. Try this.
想象一个物体 任何物体都行
Imagine an object, any object.
用你大脑的双眼描绘出那个物体
Picture it in your mind's eye.
大脑没有眼睛 相信我
Mind's don't have eyes. Trust me.
我见过很多大脑溅到我靴子上
I've seen a lot of 'em splattered on my boots.
只是像糊糊一样
It's just like a goo.
好吧 我来示范
Okay. Watch me.
比如我想要一个红球
Say I want a red ball.
我只需...
I simply...
想象它的样子
imagine it...
瞧
Ta-da!
这球跟我一样真实
It's as real as I am.
对
Yeah.
好了 轮到你试试
Okay. Now you try.
闭上眼睛 想象一个事物
Close your eyes and imagine something.
比如什么
Like what?
什么都可以
Anything at all.
好吧
Okay.
行
Okay.
你选了...
You went with, uh...
一模一样的红球
an identical red ball.
没问题
Okay.
但这很酷 不是吗
But that's pretty cool, right?
酷到没朋友 现在我们有两颗红球了
Amazing, now we have two little red balls.
是我们想象出来的两颗红球
Two little red balls that we imagined
而且现在变成实物了
and are now physical objects.
在这里 你想创造出什么都可以
You can create anything you want in here.
再试试
Try again.
想象一个完全不同的东西
Imagine something completely different.
好吧
Okay.
我应该说清楚一点
Okay, I should have been more clear.
想象一个不是小球的东西
Imagine something different than a little ball.
放飞你的想象力 越大越好
Let your mind run wild. Go as big as you can dream.
这跟我想象的差不多
Yeah, that's pretty much what I imagined.
你好像没搞懂它的力量
Okay, I-I don't think you're quite grasping the power of--
你的造球机吗
Your ball creator?
它能造的不止是球
It is so much more than balls.
远远不止
So much more than balls.
我给了你一个核武器
I'm giving you a nuclear weapon
你却把它当玩具枪使
and you're using it like a cap gun.
是你叫我想象大一点的东西
You told me to picture something bigger.
我是指类似这样
I meant something more like this.
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
我靠
God damn it.
我以前在实验室工作时
So back when I worked at the lab,
这是我最喜欢来买♥♥午餐的地方
this was my favorite place to get lunch.
只是一辆简单的墨西哥卷饼车
It's just a simple taco truck,
但他们的墨西哥食物很正宗
but they have really authentic Mexican.
这里的无酱汁原味鸡肉卷饼好吃得要命
Their plain chicken tacos with no sauce are to die for.
-所以这一切都是... -我想象出来的
- So this is all just-- - It's from my imagination.
主要是记忆
Memories mostly.
这地方已经消失150年了
This place hasn't existed for 150 years,
它虽然已不存在于
but just because it doesn't exist
现实世界里
in the analog world anymore,
但它仍可以一直是真实的
doesn't mean that it can't keep being real.
如果这一切都只是你的幻想
So, if this is all just your fantasy,
那我们为什么还要排队 -我喜欢排队
- why are we waiting in line? - I love the waiting.
期待点菜那一刻
The anticipation of placing your order,
卖♥♥卷饼的会不会对我态度好
is the taco man gonna be nice to me?
他们的墨西哥冰米露卖♥♥完了吗
are they out of horchata yet?
当然了 如果你不喜欢排在队末
Of course, if you don't like being at the back of the line,
我们随时可以排到队伍前列
we can always be a little closer to the front.
你好啊
Oh, hello.
这才像话
Yeah, that's more like it.
你就应该早点来 倒霉蛋
Should have gotten here earlier, suckers.
看到没 这地方就好在这
See? That's why this place is so great.
-你好 -你好
- Hola! - Hola.
你想吃什么口味的卷饼
So what kind of tacos do you want?
-我想点什么都行吗 -对
- I can get any kind? - Any kind at all.
菜单上没有的也可以点吗
Even one that's not on the menu?
只要你能想象得出来 菜单上就有
If you can imagine it, it's on the menu.
我想要猫肉卷饼
I want a cat taco.
-猫肉 -对
- Cat? - Mm-hmm.
我想要垃圾堆生的火烤的猫肉卷饼
I want a cat taco grilled over a garbage fire.
没问题
Okie-dokie.
一个鸡肉卷饼 一个猫肉卷饼
Uh, dos tacos de pollo y dos tacos de gato.
-谢了 -一个鸡肉的 一个猫肉的
- Por favor. - Dos pollos, dos gatos.
再来一杯不知道是什么鬼的冰米露
And whatever the horchata is.
你真走运 还剩最后一杯
Oh, you're in luck. There's one left.
-我好幸运哦 -五块五
- Oh, lucky me. - 5.50.
我请客
My treat.
他们最喜欢你给确切数目的零钱
They love it when you pay with exact change.
-谢谢 -谢谢你 朋友
- Gracias. - Gracias, amigo.
随便了
Uh, whatever.
怎么样
Well?
不错
Mmm, yeah.
味道跟我监护人以前
Yeah, tastes just like the ones
在伪圣诞节给我们吃的一样
my ward-leader used to give us on Festivus.
这很好 对吧
That's good, right?
我说不好 感觉太奇怪了
I don't know. This is too weird.
吃起来是真的 但是...
It tastes real, but...
-我知道其实不是真的 -这就是真的
- I know it's not real. - But it is real.
或者说跟其他东西一样真实
Or as real as anything else is.
那正是我想向你展示的
That's what I'm trying to show you.
如果在正常的世界里 我要给你一个塔可饼
If in the regular world I was to give you a taco,
你怎么知道那是真实的
how would you know it was real?
-因为那就是真实的 -但什么使得它是真实的呢
- Because it is real. - But what makes it real?
真实的玉米饼 真实的猫
The real tortilla, the real cat.
不 是你的大脑决定的
No. It's your brain.
不 我的大脑可做不出塔可饼
Nope, my brain does not make tacos.
我的大脑唯一产出的就是一种黄色蜡状物
The only thing my brain makes is a yellow wax,
然后从我的耳朵排出来
and it pushes out my ears,
相信我 那东西的味道可不像塔可饼
and trust me, it does not taste like tacos.
好吧 认真听 那都是由你的大脑决定的
Okay, just stay with me here. It's your brain.
你大脑里数十亿的神经元在碰撞
It's billions of neurons firing,
告诉你玉米饼的质地
telling you the texture of the tortilla,
肉的气味 热度
the smell of the meat, the heat,
味道 一切的一切
the--the taste. Everything.
那都是你的大脑察觉到的信♥号♥♥
It's just signals perceived by your brain.
所以如果你的大脑察觉到的信♥号♥♥告诉你
So if your brain perceives signals telling you
这是个美味的猫肉塔可饼
that this is a delicious gato taco,
那怎么会比真实的猫肉塔可饼缺乏真实性呢
how is that any less real than a real gato taco?
你做到了不可能的事
Welp, you've done the impossible.
你让猫肉塔可饼变得不诱人了
You've made cat tacos unappealing.
好吧 我知道这听上去很怪
Okay, I--I know it sounds kooky,
但唯一真实的东西就是你的意识
but the only thing that's real is your mind.
其他的一切 包括你的身体 整个世界
Everything else-your body, the world,
以及你身处的所谓的现实
the so-called reality that you live in--
那些都只是构想 是外壳
all of that is just constructs, shells.
听着 斯图 你可能觉得这都是很显然的道理
Look, Stu, this might all make sense to you,
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表