剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
看来删得好
Sounds like a good cut.
你的小把戏还有 贿赂不会
Okay, your parlor tricks and your bribes are not gonna...
那是甜妈杰萨普
oh, that is Sweet Mama Jessup.
甜妈J
Sweet Mama J.
这还不是我有的全部 猎虎
It's not all I have, Tiger.
这个信封里是一个女孩的故事
Inside this envelope is the story of a girl.
一个父母为生化人的女孩
A girl born to Biotic parents,
在很小的时候被偷走
stolen from them at an impossibly young age.
抱歉 这是弗诺拉留声机
Sorry, this is a Phonola.
我习惯听菲尔科
I am used to a Philco.
你刚才说的我都没听到
I didn't hear anything you said.
5500平方英尺 原始餐厅空间
5,500 square feet, raw restaurant space.
迈阿密 柯林斯大道
Collins Avenue, Miami,
1987年
1987.
为了让你能顺利起步
And to make sure you get started on the right foot:
还有这个
This.
这不是你在洛杉矶用屁♥股♥吸的垃圾货
And this is not that weak shit you were butt-darting in Los Angeles.
这是高级货
This is that good shit.
只有南滩才有的哥伦比亚货
That Colombian shit that doesn't leave South Beach.
我还有个东西 你或许会有兴趣
And I got one more thing I think you might be interested in.
这个好家伙
This handsome fellow.
从ε线里的乔西尸体上取下来的
Pulled off a dead Josh from the Epsilon line.
功能完好
Fully functional.
等着重新找到主人
Just begging to be reattached.
在我们的时间里 阴♥茎♥勃起
In our time, penile enhancements
要8分钟 非常爽
take eight minutes and are quite pleasurable.
相信我 我有过三次
Trust me, I've had three.
拿去吧
Go ahead.
比你印象中还粗吧
Girthier than you remember, right?
感觉正好
Oh, it feels just right.
-重19.5磅 -我知道
- Weighs 19 1/2 pounds. - I know.
你好 老朋友
Oh, hello, old friend.
你们俩在一起真好看
You two look very beautiful together.
不不不 我不能要 不能要
No, no, no, I can't. I can't.
每次我一掏出来
Every time I whipped it out
我就会想起我背叛的一个朋友
I'd be whipping out the memory of a friend I betrayed.
好吧
All right.
我让你们俩好好想想
I'll leave you two to think about it.
听着 苏珊
Look, Susan...
-我考虑了一下你的提议 -太迟了
- I've, uh, given your offer some thought... - Too late.
提议失效
Offer's off the table.
好吧
Okay.
没事 因为我实际上准备说
Well, that's fine, because I was actually gonna say
你绝不可能让我背叛我的朋友
that there was no way you can get me to turn on my friends.
嗯
Yep.
我早料到了
I suspected that might be the case.
你的忠诚让人刮目相看 乔西
Your loyalty is impressive, Josh...
谢谢
Thank you.
但它即将面对终极考验
But it's about to be put to the ultimate test.
什么
What?
谁来考验
By... by who?
你在说什么
What... what are you talking about?
有法官吗 有陪审团吗
Is there a judge? Is there a jury?
到底什么情况
Like, what the... what the fuck is going on?
乔西 你粗野的法律体系
Josh, your barbaric legal system,
已经被更高雅的法律所替代
it's been replaced by something far more elegant.
这是腐蚀皮肤的毒药 "死亡之雨"
This is skin-eating poison. "Death Rain."
被喷一下就会死 而你 乔西
One spray kills on contact and you, Josh,
你要把它用在猎虎或暴狼身上
are going to use it on Tiger or Wolf.
不 我不会的 没门儿
Uh, no I'm not. No way. No.
这是我们能给你的最好提议
Well, that's the best offer we have to give you.
不然 你们三个都得死
Otherwise, all three of you die.
这就更高雅了
And that's more elegant?
高雅意思就是简单 不代表复杂
Elegant just means "Simple." It doesn't mean "Fancy."
人们以为它意思是复杂 但是并不是
People think it means "Fancy"... it doesn't.
就是简单而已
It just means "Simple."
我还是不会称其为高雅
Still wouldn't call that elegant,
但我猜这其中蕴含着残酷的正义
but I guess there is some kind of cruel justice to it.
不不 这不残酷 乔西 这是恩赐
No, no. It's not cruel, Josh. It's a gift.
你们三个都面临死刑
All three of you are facing the death penalty.
但这样的话 其中两人可以继续活下去
But this way, two of you get to live.
这一切感觉都很随意
This all seems very random.
今晚 你们将共享最后的晚餐
Tonight, you will have your final meal together.
当最后一道菜上桌时 一道传统甜品色拉
When the last course arrives... A traditional dessert salad...
调料会在这里面
the dressing will be in these.
你的会有死亡之雨
Yours will have Death Rain.
上菜后一分钟 灯光会熄灭
One minute after the course arrives the lights will go out,
给你机会匿名杀死
giving you the opportunity to anonymously kill
你的挚爱朋友之一
one of your dear, dear friends.
这是未来的正义
That's future justice?
选择杀哪个朋友
Choose which friend to kill?
可以这么看 另一种角度就是
That's one way of looking at it. Another...
选择救哪个朋友
you choose which friend to save.
我知道这选择很难
I know it's a tough choice.
但你要知道如果给他们同样的选择
Just know that if they were given this same offer...
当然并不会给他们 但如果给了的话
which they definitely were not... but if they were,
他们会毫不犹豫杀了你
they would kill you without hesitation.
情况就这样
So there it is.
要么你们三个都死 要么你救你自己
All three of you die, or you save yourself...
以及他们俩其中一人
and one of them.
这是极飘能给你的
That's the best deal you're gonna get...
最好的协议了
from Ultra-Max.
我知道你是你们这个团体的领袖
I know you're the leader of the group,
受信用和正直的约束
bound by honor and integrity.
各个时间线里的猎虎们一直是善良之人
The Tigers across all the timelines have been a force of good.
很多都帮助过我们
Many have even helped us.
那些其他版本的我 他们在利用你
Well, those other me's, they're using you.
你只是还不知道
You just don't know it yet.
想想乔西
Think of Josh.
患有自大妄想
Sick with delusions of grandeur.
或者你怜悯他 行 那就杀了暴狼
Or maybe you pity him. Fine. Kill Wolf.
他是自己欲望的囚徒
He's a prisoner of his own appetites.
在生活里自私漫步 对他不满的
Sashaying selfishly through life with wanton disregard for anyone
任何人或任何事都漠不关心
or anything that doesn't please him.
他没有抛弃过你吗
Has he ever not abandoned you?
从我的角度看 最困难的决定
From where I'm standing, the hardest choice:
决定不杀谁
Deciding who not to kill.
所以只有你能做到
And that's why only you can carry this out.
受过训练的士兵 一个不管生活给你制♥造♥什么困难
Trained soldier, a survivor who sashays effortlessly
都能轻松应对的幸存者
through life no matter what it throws at him.
你不是任务指挥官 你不是天选之人
You're no mission commander. You're not the Chosen One.
你听从命令 你制♥作♥柠檬水
You follow orders, and you make lemonade.
你不该为此而死
You don't deserve to die for that.
我还处于黄金期
I am still in my prime.
这份提议我只给你说了 暴狼 因为
You're the only one I'm making this offer to, Wolf, because
我只相信你是无辜的
you're the only one i truly believe is innocent.
谢谢 苏珊
Thank you, Susan.
叫我苏吧
Call me Sue.
苏
Sue.
♪多么神奇的一天♪
♪ Oh, what a day ♪
我得跟你们说 我会很想念得州烧烤的
Gotta tell you guys, I sure am gonna miss texas barbecue.
这个鲍鱼尝起来像是明天被捕捉到的
This abalone tastes like it was caught tomorrow.
我的 我的是猫
Mine's, uh... mine's cat.
把盐递给我
Pass the salt.
谢谢 猎虎
Thank you, Tiger.
我喜欢在食物上多加点调料
I like a little extra seasoning on my food.
你或许不知道
You probably didn't know that
因为我们并不是特别了解对方
because we don't know each other that well.
不像我和猎虎
Unlike me and Tiger.
我们彼此认识了一辈子
We've known each other our whole lives.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表