剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
没问题 我能行
Yeah-yeah, sure, I'm fine.
乐意播种
Ready to sow.
太棒了
Yes!
等等我
Oh--wait up.
什么情况 我们住在采石场里吗
So what's the deal? We live in a quarry?
这里不会被生物人窥探
Away from the Bio-Techs' prying eyes.
这里所有孩子都有六个家长吗
Do all the kids around here have six parents?
感觉很疯狂
Seems fucking bananas.
你应该跟我一起去学校 扭矩爸爸
You should come to school with me, Papa Torque.
能帮你恢复记忆
That'll help your memory.
那是不可能的
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
不如你直接告诉我吧
Why don't you just tell me about it?
我们有很多年无法生育
For many years, we could not have children.
但生命的力量很强大
But life is a powerful force.
我们逐渐又恢复生育能力了
Slowly we started having them again.
孩子是我们最宝贵的资源
They are our most precious resource.
于是群居系统应运而生
So the cluster system was born.
每个孩子有六名父母
Six parents to every child.
一开始有七名
It started with seven,
但你能想象那会产生多少问题
but you can imagine the complications that brought with it.
是啊
Yeah.
七名家长 我们当年好天真
Seven. We were so naive.
-扭矩 -食蚁兽
- Torque? - Anteater?
是铆钉 是我 铆钉
Rivet. It's me, Rivet.
你成农民了
You're a farmer now.
你一直梦想当个农民
You always dreamed about being a farmer.
-真的吗 -是啊
- I did? - Yeah.
看到你还活着 我太高兴了
I'm so very happy to see you alive.
我眼睁睁看着你被那只机甲犀牛的机械角捅穿
Watching that Cy-noceros gore you with its mecha-horn...
你那天被开膛破肚 我也伤透了心
You weren't the only one gutted that day.
行 好吧
Yeah, uh, okay.
你脑子坏掉了 我深表同情
Sorry about your brain.
那个日猫的很会使喷火器
That cat-fucker knew how to handle a flamethrower.
可惜机甲犀牛不怕火烧
It's just too bad Cy-nos can't be burned.
喷火器是什么东西
What's a flamethrower?
日猫的又是什么
And a cat-fucker?
鸸鹋 蟾蜍
Emu? Toad?
猎虎一定不会相信
Tiger's not gonna believe this--
你记得这个吗 扭矩爸爸
Do you remember this, Papa Torque?
别说了 小姑娘
Let me stop you right there, little lady.
扭矩爸爸屁都不记得
Papa Torque doesn't remember jack shit.
不 你来看
No, come look.
来看啊 你会想起来的
Come look. You'll remember.
我保证
I promise.
这是我工作的地方吗
This me?
每一天
Every day.
整整干了七年
Seven years of your life.
你会想起来的 你会恢复原状的
You'll come back. You'll come back.
-晚点见 -好的
- Later. - Okay.
扭矩
Torque!
我可以解释
Um, I--I can explain...
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥大减价 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Two-for-one deal! That's a two-for-one deal!
全集市最好的 就在这里
Best at the market, right here!
就在这里 全集市最好的
Right here, best of market!
桶装尿
Buckets of piss!
扭矩
Torque!
你醒了
You're up.
鼬鼠
Weasel!
快过来
Come here!
再次见到你的脸 我太高兴了
It's so good to see your face again.
尤其是你的脸还好好接在身体上
Especially on your body.
这是怎么回事
What--what's going on here?
我跟老朋友打招呼呢
Oh, just saying hi to an old friend.
我们第一次说那么多话
This is the most we've ever spoken.
扭矩 你可是我群居家庭结合的灵魂见证人
Torque, you were Soul Voucher at my Cluster Bundling.
抱歉 哥们
Oh, I'm sorry, dude.
是这样 我脑袋进沙子了
Yeah, I got the sand brain, yeah.
正在慢慢拼凑发生了什么
Just trying to piece together what happened.
对
Yeah.
我记得好像有一位
I remember being aided
美丽的紫发战士救了我
by a statuesque, purple-haired warrior.
我知道
Huh. Oh, yeah.
你是说那个把扳手揍了一顿的天选人吧
You mean the Chope that kicked the shit out of Wrench?
你确实不怎么会打架 你个蠢货
You never could fight, you silly son of a bitch.
你跟他不熟 你是我的朋友
You don't know him. You're--you're my friend.
好吧
Oh, well.
天选人是什么
So, what's a Chope?
你真是脑子不清楚了
You really are out of it, man.
上帝的选民
Chosen People?
生物人
Bio-Techs?
得到解药的那些混♥蛋♥
The bastards who got the cure?
不可能 猎虎不是天选人
Oh, no. No, Tiger's no Chope.
我们刚拿出蘑菇
Turned tail and scattered as soon as
要做生物人测试 她就跑了
we got out of the 'shrooms for the Bio-Tech test.
这通常只意味着一种结果
That usually means one thing.
抱歉 她先是
Oh, I'm sorry, first, she
揍了你还偷走了你的斗篷
kicked your ass and stole your cloak.
她确实很喜欢好看的斗篷
Oh, she does like a good cloak.
好的 二位 聊得很好 聊得很好
All right, fellas, uh, good talk, good talk.
我打算出去 谨遵医嘱
I'm just gonna pop outside, as per doctor's orders,
好好拉伸一下我的伤口...
gotta stretch these wounds, you know--
怎么了 难道出去还犯法吗
What, is there some law against going outside?
正是如此
Matter of fact, there is.
就因为你和那个紫发天选人
Thanks to you and that lavender Chope,
躲过了我们的巡逻队
snuck past our patrols.
现在新地面进入了封锁状态
Now the NAG's on lockdown.
别这样 兄弟们
Whoa. Come on, guys.
是我 转矩
You know. It's Torque.
你...
You...
你群居仪式的时候我不是"海豹供应商"吗
Oh, but, I was Seal Vendor at your Cluster fiddling.
听听你说的话 真是莫名其妙
Do you hear yourself? You sound ridiculous.
你这个两面三刀的贱♥人♥
You shifty little slunt.
甩一甩
Shake-shakey.
甩 甩 甩一甩
Shake, shake, shake.
这是什么
Hey. The fuck is this?
-是虫子上校 -他怎么了
- That's Colonel Worm. - What's his deal?
是你以前总跟我讲的故事
It's a story you used to tell me about the worm
一只不害怕乌鸦的虫子 虽然他们不一样
who wasn't afraid of the crows, even though they were different.
他总是背着其他虫子溜出来
He would sneak away from all the other worms
自己去探险
and have adventures.
他爱上了乌鸦队长
He fell in love with Captain Crow.
他们打算联手对抗机器人♥大♥军
They were gonna team up and battle the robot army.
对 关于溜走
Yeah-yeah-yeah. About the sneaking out.
是通过这个隧♥道♥吗
Is it through this tunnel here?
虫子上校
对 那是个秘密隧♥道♥
Yeah. It was a secret tunnel.
他需要魔法羽毛才能找到入口
He needed a magic feather to find the entrance.
-什么 -这里
- The fuck? - Here.
看来老虫子上校
Looks like old Colonel Worm
累积了不少"航♥空♥积分"里程
racked up some frequent flyer miles.
你还没有恢复 对吗
You're not getting better, are you?
水泵最棒
Pump rules!
老大
Hey, boss! Oh.
你 你来了 我都收拾好了
You're--you're here. Um, I--uh, I straightened up.
你的工具都放在了你喜欢的位置
Your--your tools are all where you like them.
我知道 我把...
I know, I, uh, put the...
别激动 冷静
Settle down. Settle down.
我失忆了
I've got amnesia.
-你叫什么名字 -水泵
- What's your name? - Pump.
我是水泵 你谦卑的学徒
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表