剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
*只是个糖的替代品*
*It's just a sugar substitute *
*但我不在乎*
*But I don't give a hoot *
*因为看着就像真的糖*
*'Cause it looks like real sugar *
*闻着像真的糖*
*And it smells like real sugar *
*尝起来也像真的糖*
*And it tastes like real sugar *
*所以我不在乎*
*So I don't care *
我不知道这一切是怎么发生的 但我喜欢
Wow, I don't know how this is happening, but I like it.
*蕴藏在这背后的科技惊人*
*The tech behind this is stupendous *
这句不错
Ooh, good one.
*科学无与伦比*
*The science is beyond compare *
*神经传递形成具身认知*
*Neuro-transmission forms embodied cognition *
*这刺♥激♥了你的树突 节点*
*That stimulates your dendrites, nodes, and-- *
*我不在乎*
*I don't care *
*只要我们拥有彼此*
*As long as we're here for each other *
*在这个与人分享的幻想世界*
*In this fantasy world built to share *
*再见 人间炼狱*
*Good-bye living hell *
*因为生活很美好*
*'Cause life is pretty swell *
*我知道这不是真的*
*I know this isn't real *
*但是有真的感觉*
*But it's got that real feel *
*这就是关键所在*
*Yeah, that's kinds the whole deal *
*我知道这不是真的*
*I know this isn't real *
*但我不在乎*
*But I don't care! *
*她知道这不是真的 但她不在乎*
*She knows this isn't real but she don't care *
是的
Nope.
我
I...
你会跳舞啊
You've got some moves.
你会管乐
Hey, you've got some pipes.
我从来没有感到这么自♥由♥过
I don't know that I've ever felt so free.
太棒了
It was amazing.
真实的你刚才第一次出现了
The real you came out for the first time in there.
我真希望我能见到真的你
I wish I could see the real you.
如果有真的你的话
I mean, if there was a real you.
有的
There is.
我想给你看
And I wanna show you.
我从没带人去过下面
I never take anyone down here.
真的
Literally.
你是我第一个带去看的
You are the first human being
人类 我也是
I've ever shown... me too.
塔车不错
Nice turrets.
那些事LK7液火喷射器吗
Those LK-7 Liquifire Inskinerators?
是LK8
LK-8s actually.
天
Damn.
那
So, um...
-我 -怎么
- I-I just... - What?
你今天展现了你的部分自己
You revealed a part of yourself today
之前你一直藏在心里
that you keep hidden, the inside,
我也想把我展现给你
and I want to do the same for you,
但我不敢示人的那部分是外表
but the part that I'm afraid to show people is the outside.
因为它
Because it's, um--
令人困惑 有点奇怪
it's confusing and a little weird.
这一切都令人困惑和奇怪
Hey, all of this is confusing and a little weird.
嗯
Yeah.
好
Okay.
我只能走到这么远了
This is as far as I can go.
但我会全程陪着你
But I'll be with you the whole time.
这就是我
This is me.
你真美
You're beautiful.
你不必这么说
You don't have to say that.
不 我
No, I mean--I...
我是真心的 我
I mean it. I've...
我在这世界上见过太多丑陋
I've seen so much ugliness in the world,
但这个
but this is...
这太神奇了
this is magnificent.
当我刚开始实验
When I first started experimenting
上传的意识时
with uploaded consciousness,
我不得不使用真正的脑物质
I had to use physical organic brain matter.
这里面有多少是你的
How much of yours is in here?
现在吗
Now?
只有一两个皮层
Only a cortex or two.
这是我身体仅剩的部分
This is all that's left of my physical being.
我能摸吗
Can I touch it?
猎虎
Tiger...
我保证会很温柔的
I promise I'll be gentle.
-我不确定 -好吧
- I--I'm not sure. - Okay.
好 我们可以就逛逛
Okay, hey--hey, we can just hang out
可以聊天
and we can just talk.
我不是说
I'm--I'm not saying...
进不能摸
you can't touch it.
你想我摸吗
Do you want me to touch it?
嗯
Yeah.
我不敢相信我们要这么做
I can't believe we're doing this.
-等等 -怎么了 怎么了
- Wait. - What? What? What? What?
我们该使用保护措施
We should use protection.
当然了
Of course. Right.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - No, it's okay.
没事 给
It's okay. Just, uh, here.
超薄装
好
Okay.
我不知道 我
Okay, I don't know. I'm...
你好像 你好像拿反了
I think you got it-- uh, I think you backwards.
嗯
Ah, yeah.
快啊
Hurry.
我尽力了
Oh--I'm just--I'm trying.
尾部留一点 然后
Leave a little bit on the end and then--
-滚到最下面 -好的
- and roll it down the base. - Okay, yep, yep.
我感觉不用这个的话感觉会更棒 不过没事
I feel like it would feel better without this, but it's fine.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
嗯 往左边一点
Yeah. Oh, a little to the left.
-这样吗 -对
- Like that? - Yeah.
就是那儿 在手套里摩擦
Yeah, right there. Yeah, rub that in the glo--
嗯
Yeah. Oh...
感觉很爽
Ah, that feels good.
我能感觉到你的脉动
I-I can feel you pulsing.
嗯 是低
Yeah, it's low--
低压电击
low-voltage electric shocks.
你可以 你可以增大电压
You can, um--you can-- you can up the voltage.
-确定吗 -嗯 嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
天啊
God.
猎虎
Tiger.
猎虎
Oh, Tiger.
好爽
Oh, yeah, yeah.
斯图
Stu!
我该
Well, I should, um...
我或许该去睡了
I should probably get some shut-eye.
我记得睡觉
I remember sleep.
晚安 斯图
Good night, Stu.
有件事我该跟你说
There's something I think I should tell you.
我在试图找到合适的语言
I'm trying to find the right words.
你可以
You can, uh...
你什么都可以跟我说
You can tell me anything.
我想把人类转移到Mars的计划
You know, this whole plan to relocate humanity to Mars?
-嗯 -严格来说
- Yeah. - Well, technically,
我指的不是火星
I don't mean the planet Mars.
MARS实际上指的是
MARS actually stands for
"人类自动化现实系统"
"Mankind's Automated Reality System."
就是我今天带你去的地方
That's where I took you today.
所以你要
So you're gonna--
你要上传所有人
you're gonna upload everyone?
我真的很想带我们去火星
I really did want to take us to Mars.
这是最初的计划
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表