剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
我该早点说的
Probably should have mentioned that.
他会在发射当天放出这些机器人
He'll release these on the day of the launch
消灭任何抵抗者 保卫他的服务器
to eliminate any resistance, guard his servers,
确保演变不会
and make sure evolution doesn't get any ideas
再试图挑战他
to challenge him ever again.
我们得阻止他 告诉我该怎么做
We have to stop him. Tell me what to do.
一旦斯图完成他的上传中心
Once Stu completes his upload centers,
他就会说我们准备好去MARS了
he'll say we're ready to go to M. A. R. S.
-你必须拒绝 -为什么
- You have to say no. - Why?
-这有什么用 -斯图需要你
- What will that do? - Stu needs you.
你和他之间的联♥系♥对他来说
He feels a connection to you more powerful
比他和系统里其他任何东西之间的都强
than anything else in his system.
我们不知道为什么 但我们知道
We don't know why, but we do know
没有你他是不会发射的
he won't go through with the launch without you.
你是他的弱点 他的致命要害
You're his weakness, his Achilles' heel.
我不得不继续和一个恶魔生活
I had to continue living with a monster
而和恶魔共同生活的唯一办法
and the only way to live with a monster
就是你自己也变成一个恶魔
is to become one yourself.
我要去参加派对 爸
I'm going to the party, Dad!
来拦我啊 对哦 你拦不了
Try and stop me! Oh, wait, you can't.
你没有手 不过我还是爱你哦 再见
You don't have any hands. Love you anyway. Bye!
-你声音怎么了 -这叫做青春期 爸
- What happened to your voice? - It's called puberty, Dad!
这声音是一个愤怒的14岁小孩的冲动决定
The voice was an impulsive decision of an angry 14-year-old.
我以为我只用这样说话一两年
I figured I only had to keep it up for a year or two.
十♥八♥年♥后
-你去哪儿了 -爸
- Where have you been? - Ugh, Dad!
你从没参加过早餐群♥交♥吗
What, you've never been to a breakfast orgy?
你们当年没有教堂吗
They didn't have churches in your time?
我并没有采取长♥期♥策略
Didn't exactly play the long game on that one.
我渴望的东西太多了
And I was hungry for so much more.
我可以偷资料 给对话录音
I can steal files, record conversations.
冒着暴露身份的危险吗 你价值太高了
And risk blowing your cover? You're too valuable.
好吧 如果我价值这么高
Okay, if I'm so valuable,
那你就让我做点有价值的事
how about you let me do something of value?
我有很多扩张招募的点子
I have a lot of ideas to bolster recruitment,
开始耳语运动
start whisper campaigns,
播种关于斯图的怀疑种子 我可以做到
and sowing seeds of doubt about Stu. I could... I could do that.
实际上
Actually,
我确实有任务给你
I do have an assignment for you.
明天11点
Tomorrow at 1100 hours,
我需要你去你的浴缸
I'm going to need you to go to your bathtub,
然后输入这个密♥码♥
and enter this code:
玫瑰花瓣 玫瑰花瓣 天竺葵 泡泡
rose petal, rose petal, geranium, bubbles.
好 然后呢
Okay. And then what?
-然后等着 -好
- Then wait. - Okay.
玫瑰花瓣 玫瑰花瓣 天竺葵 泡泡
Rose petal, rose petal, geranium, bubbles.
玫瑰花瓣 玫瑰花瓣 天竺葵 泡泡
Rose petal, rose petal, geranium, bubbles...
玫瑰花瓣 玫瑰花瓣 天竺葵 泡泡
Okay, rose petal, rose petal, geranium, bubbles.
玫瑰花瓣 玫瑰花瓣 天竺葵 泡泡
Rose petal, rose petal, geranium, bubbles.
玫瑰花瓣 玫瑰花瓣 天竺葵 泡泡
Rose petal, rose petal, geranium, bubbles.
扭矩
Torque?
知道吗 别说了
You know what? Don't start.
你不想我来这儿 我更不想来呢
I don't wanna be here anymore than you want me here.
我的黑客设备去哪儿我就去哪儿
I just go where the hack takes me.
显然你的黑客设备最近没有带你去洗澡
Obviously, the hack didn't take you to a shower recently.
现在我知道为什么雅典娜没跟我说这些了
Now I know why Athena left me in the dark about all this.
她的管理能力还有很大提升空间
Her management skills leave much to be desired.
要是我们没有被禁止用文字来交流
If we weren't forbidden to communicate in writing,
我现在就会忙着写
I would be crafting
一封措辞强硬的信了
a strongly-worded letter right now.
别激动
Don't get your bloomers in a rumple.
她不知道我们的事
She doesn't know anything about us,
她一直瞒着你
and she kept you in the dark
是因为这次行动远远超过了你的许可级别
because this op is way above your clearance level.
这次行动是在我的卧室里进行 扭矩
Okay, this op is taking place in my bedroom, Torque,
我的许可级别跟我
and my clearance level has everything to do
卧底身份有关 跟我的地位无关
with my undercover status, and nothing to do with my rank.
你就自欺欺人吧
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
还有你卧室更像是一个
And your bedroom is more of a staging area
存放设备和不重要人物的集结地
for equipment and non-essential personnel.
什么的集结地
What the... staging area for what?
我们的任务是什么
What... what's our mission?
我的任务是黑进斯图的操作系统
My mission is to hack into Stu's operating system,
使用他的模拟把我转化成编码 进入他的主机
use his sim to turn myself into code, enter his mainframe,
然后从里面关掉他的核处理器 从而杀了他
and shut down his core processor from within, thus killing him,
拯救世界
and saving the world.
你的任务是打开舱口
Your mission was to open the hatch.
我要跟你一起去
Well, I'm... I'm coming with you.
-不行 -我可以帮忙
- That's a negatory. - I can help.
真可爱
Adorable.
真可爱
Adorable.
我只是在保护我的设备
I'm just protecting the rig.
听着 这很危险 泰安
Look, this is dangerous stuff, Ty-Anne.
我要是被发现
If I'm discovered in there,
一台千兆编解码器还没算出π小数点后485位
I could be deleted faster than a z-bit giga-compressor
我就会被删掉
can calculate pi to the 485th decimal.
这很快
Ugh. That's fast.
你要是死了
Well, if you die,
我会通知你老婆老公的
I will be sure to notify your wives and husbands.
我们分手了
We were on a break!
电脑内部就是这样啊
So, this is what the inside of a computer looks like.
你是怎么进来的
How the hell did you get in here?
我复♥制♥了你的接线顺序
Oh, I replicated your wiring sequence
盗用了你的信♥号♥♥
and piggy-backed on your signal.
你的工作没那么难
What you do isn't that hard.
不不 你不能留下
No, no. You can't stay.
你干什么 别给我头打飞机
What are you... stop jerking off my head.
你没这特权了
You no longer have that privilege.
该死 我不能驱逐你了
Shit. I can't eject you.
-我们肯定是在一个闭环系统里 -什么意思
- We must be in a closed loop. - What does that mean?
意思就是我们都出不去
It means neither one of us is getting out of here
除非我们攻破核心
until we breach the core.
情况不妙
This is bad.
不 没那么糟
No, it's not bad.
这是机会
It's an opportunity.
听着 我知道你感觉你被束缚在你的宫殿里
Look, I know you're feeling cooped up in your palace,
但你在这没有用处
but you're useless here.
这是我的世界
This is my world.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我家
It's my house.
斯图真是没有想象力
Stu has no imagination,
当然他会把内部
so of course he'd make his insides
弄得跟外部一样
just like his outsides.
-他们在干什么 -派对
- What are they doing? - They're partying.
斯图还是人类的时候 从没被邀请参加派对
Stu was never invited to parties as a human,
所以他把自己设定在了一个派对里 笑到了最后
so he got the last laugh by turning himself into one.
这既是最酷也是最可悲的点子
It's kinda the coolest and saddest idea all at the same time.
不 不 有人来找我们说话了
Oh, no. Oh, no. We're being interfaced.
-有人来找我们说话了 -好啊
- We're being interfaced. - All right... oh, hey.
你们好 真引人注目
Hi! Splash made.
你们得见见西尔维娅 里戈贝尔塔和克劳德
You have to meet Sylvia, Rigoberta, and Claude.
他们会懂的
They will get it.
懂什么
Get what?
我的天
Oh, my God!
你太好看了
You look amazing.
我戴你那帽子绝对丑哭 夫人
I could never pull off that hat, my lady.
你嘴真甜
You are so sweet.
我给你带了这个
I brought this for you
因为我知道灰比诺白葡萄酒
'cause I know that pea-not grigg-io
是你最爱的葡萄酒口味
is your favorite flavor of wine.
你真有意思
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表