Yeah, I had a great time today, too, Charlotte.
我今天也很愉快 Charlotte
Oh, nothing really. I'm having the folks over for dinner.
没什么 就是今晚大伙都来我家吃饭
Just the family and Roz.
我家里人和Roz
Well, I've done it a thousand times before.
我为他们做饭都不下百次了
Okay, then, I'll, uh, see you tomorrow. Bye.
好的 那么明天见 拜拜
For God's sake. This thing... breaks like crockwork.
老天啊 这东西就像"瓦罐品"一样易碎
Crockwork. I'll tell you. Frasier, once again,
"瓦罐品" 真是的 Frasier
you'v suffered the tragedy of being clever, and alone.
你再次沦为智慧与孤独双全的悲剧男了
Oh, for God's sake, Dad.
上帝啊 老爸
Would you please throw that thing away? Why? What for?
你能把那破罐子扔了吗 干嘛要扔
When I get through gluing it, it'll be as good as new.
等我用胶水粘上去 就完好如新了
It wasn't any good when it was new.
那罐子就算是新的也不堪入目
It's just an ugly, worthless pot.
就是一奇丑无比的废品
Oh. Hello. Hi. How was the honeymoon?
你好 嗨 蜜月旅行如何
Oh, Tahiti was absolute paradise,
大溪地简直是人间天堂
except for poor Niles getting sunburned.
就是可怜的Niles被晒得够呛
Oh, dear, Niles. You look like you crawled out of a bisque.
妈呀 Niles 你看起来像刚从浓汤里爬出来
And you look like someone who doesn't want
看上去你是不想要
his Paul Gauguin souvenir oven mitt.
保罗·高更的纪念烤箱手套了
Niles, you remembered.
Niles 你还记得
Hey, guys. Welcome back. Hello, Martin.
嘿 二位 欢迎回来 你好 Martin
You're a bit dressed up for a family dinner.
今天家庭聚餐你穿着挺正式啊
Oh, well, Roz is dropping by with someone she wanted me to meet.
Roz想介绍个人给我
Ooh, a lady friend?
女性朋友吗
No, we're going to form a jazz trio, Niles.
不 我们准备组个爵士三重奏 Niles
Of course it's a lady friend, you cherry-faced fool.
当然是女性朋友 你个红脸关公
So you want us to clear out?
所以你希望我们都回避吗
No, no, no, you don't have to do that.
不 不 不用这么麻烦
Actually, if I don't like her, Roz will just take her away.
如果我不喜欢她 Roz就立马带她走人
We've agreed upon a safety word" Enchante".
我们俩商量好了一个安全词 "荣幸之至"
If circumstances should dictate, all I have to do is say it
如果情况不理想 我只需说这词
and Roz will know that I'm not interested.
Roz就会知道我对她没兴趣
Niles, would you mind getting that? That's probably Roz.
Niles 你能开下门吗 估计是Roz来了
I'm just going to get rid of Dad's
我来把老爸的
arts and crafts project here, all right?
手工艺术品给收拾干净
Hi, Roz. Hey, you guys are back.
你好 Roz 你们俩回来了啊
Hey, Martin. Hi, Roz.
你好 Martin 你好 Roz
This is my friend Lizbeth. How are ya?
这是我朋友Lizbeth 你好吗
Good, good. That's all right. Yes.
很好 我来介绍下
This is Daphne and Martin and... Hi.
这是Daphne和Martin 你好
Can I get you a glass of wine?
你想来点红酒吗
Oh, please. Frasier has the greatest wine.
你必须尝尝 Frasier的红酒一级棒
Oh, sounds good to me.
听起来很不错
Life's too short to drink bad wine, right?
人生苦短不能只喝劣酒 是吧
Amen to that.
就是说啊
Just a half a glass with club soda.
那就来半杯红酒再兑点苏打水吧
You know how I love my spritzer.
你知道我多爱喝汽酒
Frasier.
Frasier
What? Oh, hi. Roz, what a pleasant surprise.
怎么了 嗨 Roz 真是意外惊喜啊
This is Lizbeth. We were just shopping in the neighborhood
这是Lizbeth 我们正好在附近逛街
and thought we'd stop by.
就顺便来串个门
How lovely. It's a pleasure to meet you, Elizabeth.
欢迎 很高兴认识你 Elizabeth
It's not Elizabeth. It's Lizbeth.
不是Elizabeth 是Lizbeth
Ah. Like "Lisbon. "
听上去像"里斯本"
Like a what?
像什么
Enchante.
"荣幸之至"
Right, and meeting you is just...super.
是啊 和你见面真是"极好的"
Yes, the feeling is mutual.
看来我们志同道合啊
Enchante. Enchante. Enchante.
荣幸之至 荣幸之至 荣幸之至
Oh, and for me, it's just been super. Super, super.
对我而言 真是极好的 极好的 极好的
I took a shot.
我就试试而已
Yes. Yeah.
是啊 没错
Well, I guess we can stop shaking hands now.
我想我们可以松手了
Oh, well, I'm ready whenever you are. Well, then just let go.
你准备好我随时都可以 那就放手啊
I did. You're holding on to me.
我松了 是你一直抓着我不放
Oh, dear.
天啊
Dad, what kind of glue were you using on that pot?
老爸 你粘罐子用的什么胶水
Super.
强力胶(极好的)
How could you be so stupid to glue us together?
你怎么会蠢成这样
I thought you said he was smart.
你居然还和我说他聪明
Don't panic. I -I seem to recall
别慌 我想起来
that Super Glue can be dissolved with acetone.
强力胶可以被丙酮溶解
You know, nail polish remover.
就是卸甲水
He's the smart one. How did you know that?
他才是聪明的那个 你是怎么知道的
I knew that from, from school. School lunches!
我上学学的 是午餐时候吧
The Kriezel brothers used to glue a cafeteria tray to his tie.
Kriezel兄弟过去常把他领带粘在餐盘上
Well, I suppose we better get some.
我们最好去买♥♥点来
Let's go to the drugstore. Drugstore. Oh. I gotta go.
我们去趟药房♥吧 药房♥ 噢 我要去
No, no, they'll be back in ten minutes.
没事 他们十分钟内肯定回来
No, no, no, I-I gotta go.
不 不 不 我要上厕所
I started the new juice diet and I got 6♥4♥ ounces
我最近在喝果汁减肥 现在我膀胱里
of cran-raspberry looking for a new home.
四斤多的覆盆子就要破门而出了
Oh, for God's sake.
老天爷啊
All right, I'll tell you what. Just, uh... Here.
这样吧 你先进去
Just, just come right in here. There we are.
你先进去 就这样
Yes, uh, all right, just a moment. Uh...
好了 好了 稍等一下
Are you there?
够得着吗
Almost.
还差一点
That's close enough!
我够到了
Could you maybe put on some music?
你能放些音乐吗
Dad, could you put on some music, please?
老爸 能麻烦你放点音乐吗
Yeah. Sure. What do you want? Pop? Big band?
没问题 你想听什么 流行乐还是大乐队
Oh, for God's sakes, just turn the damn thing on!
你丫的随便 赶紧放了再说
Sorry I'm late. Mm-hmm.
抱歉 我迟到了
The Cinco de Mayo traffic was muy malo.
五月五日节这天到处都堵车
Oh, yes, that's right.
是啊 没错
They closed some streets for the fireworks display.
有些路段还因为烟火表演关闭了
Well, happy birthday, Roz.
祝你生日快乐 Roz
Yeah, happy birthday. Whatever.
是啊 生日快乐 快乐个毛线
Used to be I'd go out and get a little wild on my birthday.
以前我过生日都是出去狂野一番
Now I go out and get a little dinner.
现在沦落到只吃顿晚餐了
There's nothing wrong with dinner.
享受晚餐也没什么不好啊
I know, but it used to come with sex.
我知道 但以前餐后都能大干一番的
Come on, Roz. Sounds like you need a drink.
别沮丧 Roz 喝点酒会好些的
Oh, that used to come with sex, too.
以前这句话也是大干一番的前奏
Sounds like we've got another passenger
看来又有一人登上
on the S.S. Ain't Getting Any.
"欲求不满号♥"轮船了
Hello. Hello, Niles.
你好 你好 Niles
Wonderful day, marvelous day.
愉快的一天 超赞的一天
You two look grand. Where's Daphne?
你俩帅呆了酷毙了 Daphne在哪
Who shoved a bluebird in you?
你怎么这么兴奋
You know the SS Ain't Gettin' Any? Man overboard.
记得"欲求不满号♥"吗 有人落水了
You and Daphne?
你和Daphne
Last night, Daphne and I engaged in sweet carnal delights.
昨晚 Daphne和我纵享肉♥欲♥的盛宴
Did you say "Carnal" Or "Caramel"?
你刚是说"肉♥欲♥" 还是"楼宇"
I gotta go wrapt. Roz's birthday gift.
我得去准备Roz的生日礼物了
Oh! I forgot about Roz's birthday.
哦 我忘了Roz的生日了
You don't have anything I could give her, do you?
你这有什么能送她的礼物吗
Well, let's look. Maybe one of these books. Just...
我们找找看 也许可以送本书给她
For God's sake, Niles. I mean...
看在上帝份上 Niles
How could you forget her birthday?
你怎么能忘了她的生日
It's the whole reason we're having dinner.
我们就是因为这事才一起吃饭啊
Oh, forgive me. I've been a little distracted lately.
原谅我 最近我有些精神不济
Especially last night.
尤其是昨晚哦
And again this morning. Niles. Oh...
还有今早也是 Niles 噢
Oh, dear God. If Daphne knew I was speaking so indiscreetly,
天啊 Daphne要是知道我说话如此轻率
she'd be mortified.
她肯定会羞愤交加的
And just when I thought I'd worn him out,
就在我以为已经把他给榨干时
he flips me over like a griddle cake and off we go again.
他翻饼似的把我翻了个面 接着又做了一回
Niles?
Niles吗
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表