Here, Daphne, try this one... Oh, try one...
来 Daphne 尝尝这个 哦 尝尝这个
Oh-oh-oh, spring rolls.
哦哦哦 春卷
... Oh, we found the best chinese restaurant today...
哦 我们今天找到了最棒的一家中餐馆
Niles! Sorry, darling.
Niles 抱歉 亲爱的
Still got the gift of gab, I see.
我看你的口才倒还是没丢哈
I really don't know why you insisted we be here tonight.
我真不明白你为什么坚持要我们今晚待在这儿
I just didn't want Ronee to think
我只是不想让Ronee觉得
I was coming on too strong.
我表现得太过强烈
I was hoping this reunion might start a countdown
我希望这次重聚将成为Crane空军
toward a future lift-off from cape crane-averal.
基地中发射器倒计时的开始
If you tortured that metaphor any more,
你要是再糟践这个比喻
you'd be before a tribunal in The Hague.
就要被送上海牙国际法庭了
Oh, Dad, hey.
哦 老爸 你好啊
Hey, guys.
嘿 大伙好啊
Wow, what's with the fancy spread?
哇 摆这么花哨是要干嘛
Niles and I ran into Ronee Lawrence today
今天我和Niles碰到了Ronee Lawrence
and she's coming over for cocktails.
她要过来喝鸡尾酒
You remember-- our old baby-sitter.
你记得吗 我们以前的保姆
Oh, yeah, I remember Ronee.
哦 是啊 我记得Ronee
Pretty little thing, yeah.
挺漂亮的小尤物 没错
How's she looking these days?
现在她看着怎么样
Had her eyes pulled so tight,
她那眼角拉得那么紧
she could land a role in Flower Drum Song
都可以去演<花鼓戏>了
She happens to look fabulous.
她看着还是很漂亮
Which you will soon see for yourself.
等下你自己看就知道了
She's playing piano down at the Wellington.
她现在在威灵顿酒店弹钢琴
Ronee, hi. Come on in.
Ronee 嗨 快请进
Good to see you.
见到你真好
Meet my sister-in-law, Daphne.
这位是我弟妹 Daphne
Hi. Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Remember my Dad?
还记得我老爸吧
Oh, I sure do. How are you, Mr. Crane?
哦 当然记得了 您好吗 Crane先生
It's Marty and I'm just great.
好得很 叫我Marty就好
Gee, you haven't changed a bit.
哎呀 你可真是一点儿都没变啊
Oh, yes, I have. I can legally drink now.
哦 还是有变的 我现在可以合法喝酒了
Hint, hint.
提示 提示
Oh, right. Would you like a glass of wine?
哦 对了 你要来杯酒吗
Yes, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Dad, why don't you get yourself a beer?
老爸 你自己拿罐啤酒去吧
So, Ronee, what have you been doing all these years?
那么 Ronee 你这些年都在干什么呢
Singing, mostly.
主要是唱歌♥
I play at the RendeZvous Room
我在威灵顿酒店的
down at the Wellington Hotel.
聚会厅表演
Is that that place that revolves?
就是那个会转的地方吗
It used to. It broke two years ago.
以前会 两年前就坏了
That's terrific.
真是太好笑了
Yeah, I had a couple of shots at the big time:
是啊 当年我登台表演过几次
You know, sang in some swanky rooms.
你知道 在一些奢华的场所唱歌♥
I even made an album: "Ronee Lawrence:
我还出过张专辑呢 "Ronee Lawrence
Mood Swings. "
情绪摇摆(波动)"
It sold about seven copies
大概卖♥♥出去了七张吧
and that's when Ronee Lawrence had herself a real mood swing.
然后Ronee Lawrence就真的情绪波动了
Well, I'm sure the album was just wonderful.
我相信那张专辑一定非常棒
You know, maybe I could interest you
话说 你等会儿有没有兴趣
in a duet a little later?
和我来个二重唱
Oh, that'd be fun.
哦 那肯定很有趣
Wouldn't it, though?
对吧
I have a feeling that our musical styles just might harmo...
我有种感觉我们的音乐风格会相当和
So, Ronee, I'll bet
我说 Ronee 你在
you really wow 'em at the RendeZvous.
聚会厅的表演肯定是艳惊四座吧
Well, you know it's not exactly Carnegie Hall.
你也知道那儿毕竟又不是卡内基音乐厅
Most of them are half in the bag
他们大多数已经醉醺醺的
and just trying not to spill their drinks.
只顾着别把自己的酒洒出来而已
And I'm just talking about the cocktail waitresses.
我说的还只是酒吧女招待而已
This girl's a riot!
这妹子真逗
Dad, could you help me
老爸 你能不能
with something in the kitchen?
来厨房♥帮我一下
Now? Right now.
现在吗 就现在
Hey, don't be too long, you two.
嘿 别去太久 你们两个
Mama likes an audience.
妈咪喜欢有观众在场
Good, 'cause Daddy likes to watch.
太好了 因为爹地就喜欢观赏
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你觉得你是干什么呢
I was working my magic on her.
我在向她施展我的魅力啊
Why are you so upset?
你这么生气干嘛
Because I'm working a little magic of my own
因为我也在施展自己的魅力
and your magic is mucking up my magic.
你施展的把我施展的给搅乱了
I thought you brought her here for me.
我还以为你是把她带来给我的
Since when do I "Bring" You women?
从什么时候我开始给你"带"女人了
What are you, the Sultan of Brunei?
以为你是谁 文莱苏丹啊
Hello?
喂
What?
什么
Oh, you're kidding.
哦 你在开玩笑吧
Yeah... yeah, okay, now I guess, yeah.
好吧 好吧 我想可以
I'll see you in a bit. Something wrong?
等会儿见 出什么事了吗
Oh, I have to go into work.
哦 我得去工作了
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
The guy who fills in on my night off called in sick.
今晚替我那人请病假了
Oh, no. Sorry.
哦 不是吧 真遗憾
Promise me we'll do this again.
答应我咱们一定要下次再聚
Oh, you know we will. Count on that.
哦 你知道我们肯定会的 一言为定
couldn't keep us away.
你甩不掉我们的
Frasier, you owe me a duet.
Frasier 你还欠我个二重唱呢
It was great to see you, Marty.
很高兴见到你 Marty
You should all come down to the club sometime.
你们有空都来俱乐部玩玩吧
You can count on that, too.
这个也一言为定
We'll be there with bells on.
我们都等不及了
Bye.
拜
Bye-bye. See you later.
再见 回见
I can't believe the way you are humiliating yourself,
简直不敢相信你是这么恬不知耻
a man your age.
都这么大岁数了
Hey, she was flirting with me.
嘿 她在跟我调情好吗
She was flirting with me.
她是在跟我调情
You just got caught in the crossfire.
你只不过是中枪的路人好吗
Daphne, you saw it, which one of us was she attracted to?
Daphne 你也看到了 她到底是喜欢我们俩谁
How stupid do you think I am?
你觉得我是有多傻
Does it say "Stupid" On me forehead?
我脑门子上写着"傻"字吗
Fine. If you insist on humiliating yourself, how's this:
好 如果你执意要自取其辱的话 这样如何
I'll invite Ronee over for dinner this weekend
我这周末邀请Ronee来吃晚饭
and she can choose for herself.
让她自己选择
Agreed? Fine.
同意吗 好
Make sure she brings a friend so there's someone for you.
别忘了让她带个朋友 省得你没人陪
I'm going to McGinty's.
我去McGinty酒吧了
You don't suppose he's sneaking down
你们觉得他不会偷偷
to the RendeZvous, do you?
溜去聚会厅吧
No. Only a scoundrel
不 只有无赖
would violate a gentleman's agreement that way.
才会用这种方式破坏绅士之间的约定
Quite right.
说得没错
Dad is nothing if not an honorable man.
老爸绝对是个可敬之人
I don't know what I was thinking.
不知道我自己在瞎想什么
Can we give you a lift down there?
需要我们顺路带你去那儿看看吗
No, I want to freshen up first.
不 我要先梳洗一下
See yourselves out.
自己走吧 不送
**Don't change a hair for me*
*一根头发都不要为我改变
You've only got the two.
你就那么两根
**Not if you care for me...*
*只要你真心在意我
It's a good thing you've got money.
幸好你有钱
**Stay, little valentine, stay...*
*留下吧 我的小情人 留下
Like you've got anywhere else to be.
你又没别的地方可去
**Each day is Valentine's Day*
*每一天都是情人节
I'm going to take a little break.
我要稍微休息一下
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表