How long did that take?
整个过程花了多久
I'll let you know.
等到那时我再告诉你
Truth be told,
实话说
I'm going to miss him when he moves out.
要是他真的搬出去我会想他的
I was missing my mother when I was in Chicago.
当我在芝加哥的时候我确实想念我妈
Now I just wish she was missing.
现在我只希望她失踪
I didn't realize it was so late.
我都没意识到已经这么晚了
Frank's waiting for me at home.
Frank一直在家等着我呢
Frank?
Frank
My boyfriend.
我男友
Oh. Serious?
哦 真的吗(严肃)
Yes, but he has a fun-loving side, too.
挺严肃的 不过他也有风趣柔情的一面
No, I meant the relationship.
不 我是说很认真的感情吗
Do you lie awake nights thinking about him?
你会彻夜不眠地想念他吗
A little.
有一点
It's still new, but I have my fingers crossed.
我们刚刚开始 希望一切顺利
Well, good luck with it.
祝你好运
Thank you.
谢谢你
And, if you'll let me,
如果你允许的话
I'm going to find someone fantastic for you, too, Frasier,
我一定会为你找到完美的伴侣
because you deserve it.
因为这是你应得的
And because you have my $10,000.
而且你还收了我的一万美元
Are you going to mention that every time you see me?
难道每次见面你都要提这个吗
Damn.
妈的
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表