我想也是
Well, time to go, Barney.
Barney 是时候放你走了
Oh, Eddie, don't worry.
Eddie 不要担心
He'll come back and visit you.
它会回来看你的
It's kind of hard letting him go.
还挺舍不得放它走的
Now I know how you must have felt
我现在终于明白你当时的感受了
all those times when you dropped me off at musical theater camp.
你把我送到音乐剧夏令营的那一幕幕
Sad and frightened...
又伤心又担心
Lots of emotions, son.
五味杂陈啊 儿子
Barney, remember us fondly
Barney 请记住我们
as you spread your wings
当你展翅飞翔的时候
and soar free.
自♥由♥翱翔吧
Oh, my God! Barney!
哦 天 Barney
Where did he go?
他去哪了
Is he soaring free?
他自♥由♥翱翔了吗
He bounced off the railing
他从栏杆上弹出去
and landed on the Cunninghams' balcony.
掉到Cunningham家阳台上了
Dad, look-- his wing just moved.
爸 看 它的翅膀还在动
. . He's alive
它还活着
I'll go get him.
我去接它回来
Hurry! Hurry!
快啊 快啊
Don't you die!
你别死啊
I love you, you tough old bird.
我爱你 坚强的老雀雀
Not you, Mrs. Cunningham.
没说你 Cunningham女士
Hey, what did I tell you about smoking in the booth?
嘿 不是跟你说过不要在直播间抽烟吗
Oh, bite me.
去死吧
I need something to kill my appetite
我得找点东西来破坏食欲
besides your stupid ugly face.
除了对着你这张傻♥逼♥脸
Gotcha, Bulldog.
正中要害 Bulldog
What did I tell you about that?
我跟你说过不要这样做啊
Thieves! Brigands!
小偷 强盗
I had three-and-a-half ounces of sashimi-grade ahi
我在冰箱里放了3.5盎司的刺身级金枪鱼
in the fridge, and one of you has stolen it.
现在没了 肯定是你们中的一个偷了
Not me.
不是我
Well, it wasn't me. And it wasn't Noel.
也不是我 也不可能是Noel
He thinks I'm going to do him in Vegas,
他以为我要在拉斯维加斯和他"做"
so he's barely eaten in two weeks.
这两周几乎没吃东西
That's why he keeps fainting.
所以他老是晕倒
All right, I took it and I liked it.
好吧 我吃了 我好喜欢吃啊
What are you going to do about it?
你能拿我怎么样啊
It wasn't even your fish.
又没拿你的鱼
How long was I out that time?
我这次昏过去多久
Ten minutes, big boy.
10分钟 大男孩
I've got a bump the size of an egg.
我这里肿了鸡蛋大的包
Don't say "Egg".
别提什么鸡蛋了
Don't tell me what to say.
轮不到你来教育我该说什么
I'm still waiting for my ahi.
快把金枪鱼还给我
Put a sock in it, princess.
闭上你臭嘴 老公举
How dare you! How dare you!
你竟敢 我怎么不敢
People! People, stop it!
各位 各位 别吵了
.. Listen, I understand that we're all a bit cranky.
听着 我理解现阶段大家都有点小焦躁
Cranky? We're starving.
焦躁 我们是太饿了
I'm not sure I can hold on much longer.
我确信自己坚持不了多久了
We've only got one day more to go.
我们只剩一天了
We can't crack now when we're this close to victory!
胜利近在眼前 我们不能垮
All right, everyone-- take a deep breath.
好了 各位 深吸一口气
Yes, Roz. Cough it all up.
很好 Roz 都咳出来吧
Don't want any extra phlegm weight.
不能因为痰又重上几磅
**Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐
Whose birthday is it?
谁过生日
Gina in accounting.
会计部的Gina
Who's Gina again?
谁是Gina来着
New chick. So-so face, little big in the can.
新来的妞 颜值一般 屁♥股♥有点大
Perhaps I'll go wish dear Gina well. Hey, good idea.
也许我该去祝福她 好主意
Now that's the team spirit!
这才是团队精神
We may be dieting but we can still nourish ourselves
我们虽在节食 但仍然能用
on some good office fellowship. Yeah.
同事情谊来滋养自己 是啊
Please give Gina my regards as well.
给Gina也带去我的祝福
Okay, Doc, see you.
好的医生 回头见
That's so rock!
这真是太棒了
Ah, it's a good team. Good people.
真是个好团队好伙伴呐
Good God!
好个天哪
Wait! It's not worth it!
等等 使不得啊
It's sheet cake!
那可是个大蛋糕啊
Will you stop that infernal bouncing?
你能不这么跳来跳去吗 烦死了
No sir, no sir. Gotta keep moving.
不 先生 不 先生 永不止步
Constant movement equals constant calorie burn.
一直运动等于一直燃烧卡路里
You sure you guys don't want some appetite suppressants?
你们不用来点抑制食欲的东西吗
What the hell are those things, anyway?
那是到底是什么东西
They're fine. They're natural. They have ginseng.
吃了没事 纯天然的 富含人参
Oh, come on in, Dad.
进来啊 爸
What's going on?
都在干嘛
Wll, we had a bit of a discipline breakdown.
之前差点坏了规矩
We've all agreed to
我们一致同意
spend the last 12 hours before the final weigh-in
在最终称重前的12个小时
policing each other.
互相监督
It's a good thing you had dinner out.
幸好你们在外面吃
I've purged the apartment of all of foodstuffs.
我把家里能吃的都清理掉了
Who's that gentleman on the floor?
躺在地上的男士是谁
Noel.
Noel
He passes out from time to time, but not to worry.
他时不时就会昏过去 不过别担心
I'm sure the next searing stomach cramp
我确定他下次胃痉挛的时候
will bring him around.
会醒过来的
There you are.
看吧
You can set your watch by him.
他准的都能用来校钟了
All right, everybody,
好了 各位
I believe my bathroom has probably finished
我想我的盥洗室
its transformation into a steam room by now.
现在已经变成蒸汽房♥了
If you'll all join me.
大家跟我一起来
We can relax and sweat off a few extra ounces.
去放松放松 蒸一蒸 出几磅汗
Okay, you heard the doc. Let's go, let' s go, let's go!
好了 都听见医生说的了 快去快去
Hey, Barney.
嘿 Barney
How's my favorite patient?
我最喜欢的病人怎么样了
Hey, making progress.
有所好转呢
He doesn't even flinch anymore at the sound of your voice.
它听到你声音都没有畏缩呢
He's letting me stroke his wing.
它还让我摸它的翅膀
You know what? I'm going to put this birdseed in a bowl.
跟你说 我要把鸟食倒到碗里
Oh... You know, there's a sad little fellow
哦 还有哦 这也有个小可怜
who's been dying to say hello to you all day.
一整天都迫切地想和你打招呼呢
That's better.
这样好多了
Eddie, come on, say hello.
Eddie 来打个招呼
Oh, my God. Eddie! Eddie!
天哪 Eddie Eddie
Hey, Dad. Oh, no.
老爸啊 糟了
I've been thinking. You know... Shh.
我一直在想啊 嘘
Keep it quiet.
安静点
That wing rub you gave him put him right to sleep.
你摸它翅膀摸得它睡着了
Well, that's kinda sweet. Well, uh, II'll just go home. Okay.
好温馨啊 那我回家了 好
You know, Dad...
你知道吗 爸
I think he may like me even more than he likes Eddie.
跟Eddie相比 我觉得它可能更喜欢我
No contest.
根本没法儿比
How much longer, Doc?
多久了 医生
Another half an hour
又过了半小时
I can't keep my cigarette lit.
我烟都点不着
Roz... take my hand.
Roz 拉着我的手
Fine, Noel. I'll take your stupid hand.
好 Noel 拉手就拉手
Where are you?
你在哪
Roz!
Roz
Oh, my God! Put on a towel, you perv!
妈呀 裹个毛巾啊 你个变♥态♥
If I'd known this sort of thing went on in steam rooms,
我要是知道蒸汽房♥会发生这种事
I would never have let you lure me in.
根本就不会被你骗进来
All right, just relax, team.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表