That's when I snapped.
就是那时 我崩溃了
You didn't.
不会吧你
You bludgeoned her horribly with that bust!
你用半身像狠狠地砸了她
No, you insane twit!
不是 你个疯崽子
You're like an old shoe, Frasier.
你就像个旧鞋 Fraiser
Now, come have some tea.
来喝点茶吧
I suddenly flashed on my caller Babette.
我突然想起了来电者Babette
Before I knew what I was doing,
在我意识到自己在做什么之前
I impulsively pocketed
我一时冲动
something that belonged to her.
把她的东西放进了自己的口袋
I stole, Niles.
我偷了东西 Niles
Like some craven thief.
像个胆小的小偷
and I've never felt more alive
我从来没觉得这么朝气蓬勃
You can't imagine the thrill I felt
你无法想象我激动的心情
as I sat there sipping her inferior tea
我坐那儿喝着她泡的劣质茶
and eating her excellent cookies,
吃着美味的小饼干
all the while...
突然间
fingering the stolen object in my pocket.
手指摸到了口袋里偷的东西
And then, how coolly I walked out,
接着我故作镇定地走出来
scot-free,
平安无事
the old bird none the wiser.
那老妇一无所知
What's in there?
你拿了什么
Some sort of decorative medallion.
大概是个装饰用的徽章
Well, it's pretty clear what happened.
那事情就很明确了
The depressing series of events today
今天这一系列绝望的事
led you to conclude that you're in a rut.
让你总结出你的生活一成不变
Your spontaneous transgression generated
你无意识的犯罪行为产生出
the excitement that you so desperately wanted.
你无比渴求的刺♥激♥感
Any Caribbean-trained psych student could tell me that.
随便哪个野鸡学校出来的心理学学生都会这样说
Well, if you didn't want my diagnosis,
那你要是不想要我诊断
why did you call me here?
你叫我来干嘛
I am plagued by guilt.
我浑身都有罪恶感
I have to return this box before
我必须在别人发现盒子不见之前
it's discovered missing.
把盒子还回去
Why did you call me here?
那你叫我来干嘛
I need your help, Niles.
我需要你的帮助 Niles
I have her key.
我有她家钥匙
I know she's out.
我知道她不在家
We can put this back and be done with it.
我们能把它放回去 从此金盆洗手
But I don't want to.
但是我不想帮你
I have excitement in my life.
我的生活还是有刺♥激♥感的
Please!
求你了
I can't trust myself to be alone.
我不相信自己一个人不会再犯
I am caught in the grip of this mania.
我已经沉迷于这疯狂之中了
Who knows what I might steal next?
谁知道我下次还会偷什么
You took a little box.
你只是拿了个小盒子
I hardly think you're gonna run off on a crime spree.
我觉得你不会走上犯罪的不归路的
Oh, really?
当真吗
Thief!
你个小偷
That's right.
没错
I took it, and I liked it.
我偷我自豪
Please. Please, Niles.
求你了 求你了 Niles
I don't want to get involved.
我不想掺和进去
Fine! I'll do it myself.
好吧 那我单干
Here, hold this for me. What for?
来 帮我拿一下 为什么
Now your prints are on it, too.
现在上面也有你的指纹了
You have to help me.
你必须得帮我了
Admit it, Niles.
认命吧 Niles
It's intoxicating, isn't it?
简直有毒 对不对
Can't you feel a tingle running down your spine?
有没有觉得脊椎里一阵刺痛
In a minute, it's going to be running down my inseam, hurry up.
过一会 这刺♥激♥就要进我裤腿了 快点
I've become a danger junkie.
我成了危险的瘾君子
A cunning cat burglar with nerves of steel.
有着钢铁般意志身手矫健的飞贼
Hide. Hide! Here, here. Take this box.
躲起来 躲起来 这边这边 拿着盒子
No, no, you've got a pocket.
不要不要 你有口袋
Put it...
放进
All right, everybody.
好了 各位
Put down your gifts.
放下你们的礼物
Give me your coats and I'll put them in the bedroom.
把外套都给我 我放到卧室去
Hello?
喂
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay, that was the doorman.
刚才是门卫
Aunt Opal is on her way up.
Opal姨已经上来了
Everyone find a place to hide.
大家都找个地方躲起来
All right, quiet, everybody.
好了 大家安静
I hear them.
我听到他们了
Surprise!
惊喜
Oh, my goodness! Oh, you! Oh!
我的天哪 哦 你也来了
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Dr. Frasier Crane, the next-door neighbor,
我是Frasier Crane医生 隔壁邻居
and this is my brother Niles.
这位是我的弟弟Niles
We just want to say Happy birthday, Opal.
我们就想来和Opal说声生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢你
Did someone invite you?
有人邀请你们吗
Uh, well, news of this birthday
Opal生日的消息
has been just buzzing through the building.
早就传遍整个大楼了
We wouldn't miss an opportunity
我们可不想错过向这位
to honor this wonderful lady.
风华绝代的女士表达敬意的机会
But how'd you get in here?
但你们是怎么进来的
We slipped in as the door was closing.
门关上前钻进来的
I could swear...
我发誓
Stop grilling them, please, Roland.
别再盘问他们了 拜托你了 Roland
He thinks he has to grill everyone
他以为他能盘问所有人
just because he's a district attorney.
就因为自己是个地方检察官
Now, what would you like to drink?
你们想喝点什么
Champagne.
香槟来了
Well, we really can't stay.
我们不能久留
Oh, you can stay a few minutes.
再呆一会儿吧
You don't want to hurt my feelings.
你们不想让我伤心吧
Let me take your coat.
外套给我吧
Oh, my coat, no, I'd really rather you... Uh... Okay.
外套 不行 你最好 好吧
Oh, my God.
天哪
What? What?!
怎么了怎么了
You're Dr. Frasier Crane.
你是Frasier Crane医生
Here, take this, Roland.
来 拿着 Roland
I love your show.
我好喜欢你的节目啊
It's going to be so exciting to have a celebrity here
有名人在这儿真是太好了
when we take Aunt Opal's picture with her medal.
等会儿Opal姨拿着她的奖牌 我们给她拍照
Medal?
什么奖牌
She won the bronze at the 1936 Berlin Olympics.
1936年柏林奥♥运♥会的时候她拿了铜牌
So what's it like being a huge radio star?
当电台明星是种什么样的感觉
Well... Frasier...
这个嘛 Fraiser
Yes, yes, in a minute, Niles.
等一下 Niles
Actually, I don't really think of myself
其实 我并不认为自己
as a star, so much as a healer.
是个明星 我更像一个治疗者
The important thing is to listen.
倾听才是最重要的
Frasier.
Frasier
Not now, Niles.
不是时候 Niles
Frasier, they're going to take her picture with her medal.
Frasier 他们要拍Opal和她奖牌的合照了
Yes, I heard that.
我听到了
Oh, dear. Uh, excuse me just a moment.
糟了 我等下回来
You've got to get that medal out of your coat.
你得把奖牌从外套口袋拿出来
Why don't you get it?
你怎么不去
I'm a celebrity.
我是名人
They're watching my every move. Go on.
我的一举一动都被注视着 去吧你
Aunt Opal, tell Dr. Crane the story
Opal姨 给Crane医生讲讲
about how you refused to shake Hitler's hand
当年希♥特♥勒♥给你颁奖的时候
when he gave you that medal.
你是怎么拒绝和他握手的
It looked sweaty, that's all.
他手上看起来全是汗 就这样
Who are you?
你是谁
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表