Oh, dear God.
我的老天爷
"Where else can you see... an ocean wave...
"何处能见到如此美丽的海浪
a fish fly, a mountain peak...
徒手接飞鱼 傲然的山峰
and the world's largest needle?"
和世界上最大的太空针塔呢"
"Come to Seattle."
"请光临西雅图"
"Let's go for a walk."
"让我们一起走走吧"
That is so goth. It is not goth!
这真是太哥特范了 这一点都不哥特
It's outrageous.
这太不像话了
It's like some hideous Frankenstein hybrid
看上去就像是我和那只笨狗
of me and that no-talent dog.
科学怪人式的惊悚混合体
Let's go. By the way, I'm staying at Andi's tonight.
我们走吧 对了 我今晚睡Andi那
What?
你说什么
At her uncle's. We have plans all day tomorrow.
住她叔叔家 我们明天整天都有安排
I'm sorry, Frederick.
不好意思 Frederick
You're not staying anywhere until I hear from her uncle first.
在我和她叔叔谈过之前 你哪儿都不准去
Oh my God. I'm sorry, but that is the rule.
有没有搞错 抱歉 但这是规矩
Dad!
老爸
I'll meet you downstairs.
你去楼下等我吧
Do you know how much you're embarrassing me?
你知道你刚才让我多尴尬吗
What's your problem?
你有啥问题么
My problem is that you've hardly spent
我的问题就是 你从来到这
one minute here since you arrived.
就没在家里待超过一分钟
Now you tell you have plans all day tomorrow.
现在你又告诉我你明天都有安排了
You're really making me want to spend time with you now.
你现在这样子 让我真想跟你待在一起
I'd like to know when you going to be home.
我要知道你什么时候回来
Tomorrow, okay?
明天 行了吗
I'll have her uncle call you.
我会让她叔叔给你打电♥话♥的
I never should have come here in the first place.
早知道我就不该来这里
Freddy. Hey.
Freddy 嘿
Hey, Frasier.
嘿 Frasier
What's up?
咋地了
Just another joyous holiday moment with my son
只是另一个可以贴在剪贴簿上的
to be pasted into my scrapbook.
和儿子的节日欢乐日常
Aren't you going to ask me what's up?
你难道不问问我咋地了吗
Didn't intend to, no.
没打算问
I'd like you to.
人家希望你问嘛
All right. What's up?
好吧 你咋地啦
I am.
我嗨了
I'm as high as the Himalayas!
我嗨得和喜马拉雅峰一样高
If I were a city in Germany, I'd be Heidelberg!
如果我是德国的城市 那铁定是"嗨德堡"
Is Dad home yet? No.
老爸回来了没有 还没
I'll use this opportunity to up my dosage.
我要趁这时候再增加点剂量
Oh, Niles!
噢 Niles
You realize this is illegal?
你知道这是违法的吗
Did you actually drive yourself here?
还有你是自己开车来的吗
I'm a little too toasted for that, Frasier.
我嗨过头有些记不清了 Frasier
No, the minute I knew I was getting baked tonight,
开玩笑的 我知道自个儿今晚会嗨翻天
I called a cab.
所以打车来的
And I printed my name and address on a card
我还印了张有我名字和住址的卡片
in my pocket in case I'm still too crispy
放在上衣口袋里 以防我还有点余嗨
to speak to the cab driver taking me home.
跟的士司机说不清我家在哪
I judge by all this rich terminology
看你说了这么多"术语"
that you've done some research.
我敢肯定你做了些研究
Yes. I know all the symtons I can expect to experience.
没错 我掌握了所有可能出现的症状
I'm especially looking forward
我个人特别期待的是
to something called the "Munchies" stage.
一个叫"饕餮症"的阶段
It's where one enjoys bizarre food combinations.
表现为特别想吃奇怪的食物组合
I'm thinking of pairing
我准备混搭
this Chilean sea bass with an aggressive zinfandel.
智利海鲈鱼和金粉黛葡萄酒
And this is all to prove a point to Dad?
这么大费周章只为向爸证明你也会叛逆吗
To Dad and for myself.
向老爸也为了我自己
Don't I have a right just once
难道我就不能
to sip the sweet nectar of rebellion?
品咂一回叛逆的琼浆玉液吗
You know, I gotta go put a jacket on for my date.
我得拿件外套出门约会了
Why don't you go see if you can help Dad at the door?
你去看看老爹在门外出啥事儿了
Hi, Niles.
嗨 Niles
Funny you should say that. Yeah, it is!
这话说的贼滑稽 贼对的
Hey, hey, Niles, let me ask you something.
嘿 Niles 我想问你件事
Do you ever feel like you'd just like to go straight?
你有没有想过要直着走
What? I was walking home
什么 我回来的路上
and I kept thinking about all the turns we have to make.
在想这一路上要拐那么多的弯
Right turn, left turn.
右拐一下 左拐一下
How much easier it'd be if we just could go straight
要是我们一直走就能到家该多方便
over the trees, over a building.
跃过大树 跃过楼顶
That's what a giant would do.
巨人都是这么走的
They should let everybody be a giant for a day.
每个人都该当一天的巨人
If you had any idea how strange you seem to me right now.
你要是知道我现在看着你有多奇怪就好了
Why is everybody saying that to me?
为什么每个人都这么说
By the way, you are welcome.
顺便一说 你不用谢我了
Oh... For what?
我为什么要谢你
For turning you on to the best thing you will ever eat:
谢我让你吃到最好吃的东西
Barbecue pudding chips.
烧烤布丁薯片
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
They looked at me funny in the store, too,
店里的人也嘲笑地看着我
But you taste that and tell me that's not better than a woman.
但你尝尝看 告诉我这怎么就不比女人的味道棒
Do you mind?
能借过下吗
Oh, I see.
哦 我懂了
Now you're such a big star,
你现在是大明星
that the whole world has to revolve around you.
全世界都围着你转了
Fine. I'll tell you what.
得 老子告诉你
You just gloat all you like.
你尽管幸灾乐祸吧
This is not over between us.
咱俩之间没完
Why am I putting these chips in this pudding?
我为什么要用薯片来沾布丁呢
Well, I was gonna say.
我正准备说呢
I should be dumping the pudding in with the chips.
直接把布丁倒进薯片里不更方便吗
I've been having these great ideas all day.
我今天脑子里涌现许多绝妙的点子
I wrote some of them down. Here.
我记下来一些 你看
What do you think this means?
你觉得这个有什么含义
"Dog army."
"狗狗军队"
Oh, that cold medicine I took this morning
今早吃的感冒药
is making me feel funny.
让我感觉有点不舒服
I think I'm going to go sit down for a while. Whatever.
我要去坐下歇一会 随便你喽
"Anybody want to go for a walk?"
"有人想出门散个心吗"
"Then why not come to Seattle?"
"那么为何不来西雅图呢"
Sweet mother!
我的亲娘咧
"Where else can you see an ocean wave...
"何处能见到如此美丽的海浪
a fish fly... a mountain peak...
徒手接飞鱼 傲然的山峰
and the world's largest needle?"
和世界上最大的太空针塔呢"
"Come to Seattle."
"请光临西雅图"
"Let's go for a walk."
"让我们一起走走吧"
Eddie?
Eddie
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在想什么
You're sitting there thinking you're the king.
巍然正坐觉得自己是国王呢
Well, you're not.
但你屁都不是
Niles?!
Niles
All right, I'm off to my date.
不管你了 我要去约会了
Oh, for heaven's sake. Niles,
老天爷啊 Niles
that knife is as sharp as a machete.
那把刀很锋利 吹毛立断
You should not not be chopping with it in your condition.
就你这情况 不该乱拿它切东西
Do that for him, will you, Dad?
老爸 帮个忙从他手里接过来
I've come dangerously close to over-braising my chard.
好危险啊 我的甜菜马上就要煮过头了
It's almost as if something dulled my motor skills.
好像有啥东西害我动作迟钝啊
You sure you don't want a little of this on the side?
你确定不想配点这个吃吗
I can scoop around the Lucky Charms.
我可以绕开麦片挖出来冰淇淋给你
No, thanks.
真的不用 谢谢
You know me, Dad.
你懂我的 老爸
I'm not much of a rebel.
我不怎么叛逆
Too much of a Goody Two-shoes.
更多是个假正经
Hi, Frasier.
嗨 Frasier
But you've got to open your mind up.
但你得解放思想
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表