I encountered today.
遇到的每一位女士拒绝
I heard the elevator and I thought,
我听到电梯的声音就觉得
"I bet that's Frasier,"' and it is.
"肯定是Frasier" 还真是
How are you, Mrs. Magrini?
你好啊 Magrini女士
Oh, just grand
言重了
and how many times do I have to ask you to call me Opal?
都和你说多少次了 叫我Opal就行
You make me feel like an old woman.
你那样叫我 我觉得自己好老哦
Opal, then.
那就叫Opal
Lovely to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Some weather.
这什么天啊
Yes, it's just awful.
是啊 太糟了
It's blowing a gale.
简直要把人吹跑了
Yes, it's quite a storm.
是啊 风真大
And colder than a well-digger's wallet.
简直冻死个人了
Yes, that's quite apt.
是啊 很贴切
I wonder if I could ask a favor.
我在想能请你帮个忙吗
I know you're probably as busy as an ant farm,
我知道你可能忙得跟蚂蚁一样
but do you think you could change a light bulb for me?
但不知你能不能帮人家换个灯泡呢
The last time I tried,
上次我试着换来着
I fell off the ladder and I lay on my back like...
结果从梯子上摔下来 在地上躺了大概(像)
Like a helpless turtle?
像个无助的乌龟吗
No, like a half hour, till the ambulance came.
不是 大概半个小时 直到救护车到
Well, um, let me just get out of these wet shoes
好吧 我把湿了的鞋换了
and I'll be right over.
就马上过去
Oh, great.
太好了
I'll make some tea and cookies.
我泡点茶 做点饼干
We always have such lively conversations.
我们总能聊得兴致勃勃
Yes, we're reviving a lost art.
是啊 遗失的艺术都要复活了
Hey, Fras.
嘿 Fras
Some weather, huh?
这什么天啊
Yes, it's raining.
是啊 在下雨
I've just gone over that with Mrs. Magrini.
我刚和Magrini女士聊完这个
Hey, come look at these pictures from our engagement party.
快过来看我们在订婚宴会上拍的照片
Yeah, that camera you gave me is terrific.
你给我的相机太棒了
What, is that the camera I gave you ten years ago?
什么 我十年前给你的那个吗
I can't believe you've never used it before.
我真不敢相信你之前从来没用过
Shows you what you know.
这么跟你说吧
Turns out half the shots on this roll
这卷胶卷里一半的照片
were taken the night you gave it to me.
都是你给我相机那晚拍的
Niles, come and look at these old pictures.
Niles 过来看看这些老照片
Yes, and then we all looked at the pictures.
没错 然后我们都看起了照片
I remember it as if it were four hours ago.
我记得好像就四个小时之前
I am coming to my point.
我马上就要说到重点了
Martin, look at you--
Martin 你看看你
sitting in your chair, all sour and grumpy.
坐在懒人椅上 一脸的不乐意
You must be drunk in this picture, Niles.
这张照片里你喝醉了吧 Niles
You got your arm around a floor lamp.
还搂着落地灯
Oh, no, that's Maris is in her Easter hat.
不是的 那个是戴着复活节帽子的Maris
Why are you all hunched over in this one?
这张里你怎么弯腰驼背的
You were looking at my bum, weren't you?
你在偷看我的屁♥股♥ 对不对
Oh, heavens, no...
瞎说什么呢
It's all right, Niles.
没关系啦 Niles
We're married now.
我们都结婚了
All right, yes.
好吧 没错
I might once, in a moment of weakness,
我可能有那么一次 难抵欲望
have permitted myself a fleeting glance.
允许自己偷偷地瞄了一眼
Or twice.
或者两次
Many, many times.
很多 很多次
It's all about the rear with you, isn't it?
你只在乎臀部对吧
Darling, let's not...
亲爱的 我们别
Seriously, what color are my eyes?
讲真的 我的眼睛是什么颜色
You're looking at it again, aren't you?
你又在看那里了没错吧
No, I...
才没 我
Boy, you look at these pictures
天哪 看着这些照片
and you really see how far we've all come
就明白我们都经历了多少
Oh, I'll say.
我倒觉得啊
You were such an old sourpuss, and you were the Crypt Keeper.
你以前是个整天绷着脸的老头 你以前像地窖守卫
And you, well...
至于你
God, you haven't changed a bit.
老天啊 你一点儿没变
You're even wearing the same jacket
连穿的外套都
that you wore in this picture.
和这张照片里的一模一样
It's hardly the same. I've had it relined.
完全不一样 我换过内衬了
I don't mind telling you , Niles,
我要提醒你 Niles
what happened next was particularly galling.
接下来发生的事 令人异常焦躁
I remember exactly what happened,
我很清楚地记得接下来的事
and I haven't got a clue what you're talking about.
还是不明白你到底想说什么
Our lives are so complete.
我们的人生如此圆♥满♥
We really are lucky.
我们真的很幸运
Oh, please.
拜托
That's not how it happened at all.
那才不是接下来的事
Our lives are so complete.
我们的人生如此圆♥满♥
We really are lucky.
我们真的很幸运
Well, come on, Niles.
走吧 Niles
We should be heading off to the baby show.
我们要去婴儿秀了
If we're lucky, we might get a lead on a nanny.
运气好的话 我们还能先选保姆
Oh, well, there are ads in the back of that Seattle Weekly.
西雅图周刊背面有广♥告♥啊
Just make sure you look in the right section.
但要确定看对板块
If she says that she's got her own toys
要是她说她有自己的玩具
and is willing to spank, she may not be a nanny.
还喜欢打屁♥股♥ 很可能并不是保姆
Don't tell me
别告诉我
in your desperation over being
你满怀绝望
the only Crane man not to find love,
因为自己是Crane家唯一没找到真爱的人
you picked up that paper and did the unthinkable.
于是拿起报纸 做了不可描述的事情
Tawny LaRue, I presume.
是Tawny LaRue吧 我猜
I did no such thing, you nit.
才没有 你个小人
And I am telling this story.
我还没说完呢
Very slowly.
也太慢了
I'm beginning to think you didn't do anything.
我都要开始想 其实你什么也没干了
All right, I'm getting to it.
好啦 我快说到了
As you recall, I promised to change my neighbor's light bulb.
你记得吧 我说过要去给邻居换灯泡的
Here we are.
做好啦
I was just admiring your bust.
我在欣赏你的半身像(胸部)
Thank you.
谢谢哦
Might look nice a little higher.
要是再高一点就更好看了
It might look nice a lot higher,
要高得多才好看
but heck, I'm 83.
不过拉倒吧 我都83了
Anyway, I can't thank you enough
不管怎么说 真的太感谢你
for coming to my rescue.
来帮我忙了
Yes, it's lucky you ran into me in the hall.
是啊 幸好你在走廊里碰到了我
Oh, I knew that would be you coming out of the elevator.
我知道是你从电梯里出来
If there's one thing I can count on,
要说真有什么是靠得住的
it's old Frasier's routine,
那就是老Frasier的日常了
unchanging as Granddad's whiskers.
一成不变 就像老爷爷的络腮胡子
There's old Frasier off to work.
老Frasier上班去了
There's old Frasier coming home.
老Fraiser回家了
There's old Frasier off to work.
老Frasier上班了
There's old Frasier...
老Frasier
Yes, old Frasier gets the idea.
是是是 老Frasier懂你的意思了
That's why I gave you my spare key.
所以我才把备用钥匙给你的
I knew if there was ever an emergency,
我知道一旦发生紧急事件
I could count on you.
你总靠得住
we should have our tea.
我们该喝茶啦
My date's picking me up in 20 minutes.
我对象20分钟之内来接我
How marvelous. You're still dating.
好棒啊 您还在和人交往呢
Well, I think an active social life keeps you young.
我觉得积极的社交生活让人永葆青春
So, what are you doing this evening?
那你今晚做什么呢
I thought I'd stay in with a good book.
我想我会在家看本好书
Ah, isn't that nice?
那也很好啊
How you're so cozy in your routine.
过自己的日常生活多安稳啊
You're like an old shoe, Frasier.
你就像只旧鞋 Frasier
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表