over which diaper pail we would buy for the nursery.
就为了该买♥♥哪一个尿片桶这事
Then, driving home,
然后在回家路上
I successfully avoided hitting a squirrel,
我好不容易躲开了一只松鼠
only to be nearly run off the road by some horn-happy maniac.
却差点被旁边那个喜欢按喇叭的疯子逼下车道
That was me, you simp. You nearly killed me.
那个人是我 傻子 你差点要了我的命
You nearly killed me!
是你差点要了我的命
And what was that crude multipart gesture
还有你冲我比划的那些个
you unleashed on me?
粗鲁乱套的手势是啥意思
I had hot coffee all over my hand!
热咖啡全洒我手上了
You know what? I do not wish to delve into it.
你猜怎么着 我不打算深究了
I am trying to put my own miserable day behind me.
我正打算把我糟透了的一天抛到脑后呢
To that end, Ronee and Dad
还有 Ronee和老爸
are going to the mountains for the weekend
准备周末去山里度假
and I've decided to tag along.
我也打算跟着去
Ah.
啊
So it'll be just two wheels and you.
所以就是一对情侣一灯泡
What are you saying?
你说啥
Well, just that if Ronee and Dad
我是说要是Ronee和老爸
are going away for the weekend,
打算周末出去过二人世界的话
it might've been more considerate not to horn in.
最好还是不要掺和比较好吧
I'm not horning in, they invited me.
我没掺和啊 他们邀请我的
Ah, well, I would never dream of accepting
那 我做梦都想不到可以接受
such an obvious pity invite.
这种明显出于同情的邀请啊
Well, you don't have to dream, because they didn't invite you.
不用梦寐以求了你 反正他们也没叫你去
It happened so fast, then he got all excited
就一句话的功夫 他一下子就兴奋起来了
and I didn't know what to say.
我就不知道该说什么了
How about, "I was talking to the dog"?
说"我在跟狗说话"怎么样
You know, the poor guy's going through a bad patch right now.
那个可怜孩子刚经历了糟透了的一天
He could use a little company.
他需要点陪伴
We don't have to spend any time with him.
我们不用一直跟他在一起啊
Marty, you know I love Frasier,
Marty 你知道我爱Fraiser
but this was supposed to be our weekend.
但是这本该是我们的周末啊
You know, you and me, alone.
你和我 单独的
I know.
我知道
But, hey, why stop at Frasier?
但是 嘿 为什么就只叫Frasier啊
Why not invite Niles and Daphne and make it a party?
为什么不把Niles和Daphne也一块叫上 办个派对算了
We'd love to!
我们很愿意啊
Thank you, Ronee! Thanks, Dad!
谢谢你 Ronee 谢了 老爸
Frasier...
Frasier
Morning!
早
You're finally up. How'd you sleep?
你可算起来了 睡的怎么样
Perfectly.
特好
I was borne off to dreamland
我被一只哀鸽的咕咕叫声
by the cooing of a mourning dove.
送去了梦中仙境
Oh, I heard that, too.
哦 我也听见了
I think the weasels are in heat.
我猜黄鼠狼都急不可耐了吧
Ronee and I are taking
Renee和我打算去
a walk down to the lake.
沿着湖边散个步
Anybody interested?
还有谁想去吗
Oh, no, thanks, Pa.
哦 不去了 谢谢 爸
I'm fixin' to have me some vittles.
我还是先整点吃的吧
Is he going to talk hillbilly all weekend?
他打算整个周末都说方言吗
You should've heard him the weekend of the Renaissance Faire.
你真应该听听他整个周末都说文艺复兴
See you guys later!
回见
Okay, bye. All right.
好的 拜
Aw, Daph...
啊 Daph
you know who would've really enjoyed this trip?
你知道谁特别享受这次旅行吗
Niles.
Niles
You're right.
你说对了
But let's not dwell on that.
但是我们别管他
We'll make our own fun
自己也得开心才行啊
Right.
就是
Something smells good. Whatcha cookin'?
闻着好香啊 你在做什么呢
Sausage patties.
香肠肉饼
Oh! I hope they're hot and spicy.
哦 我希望是又热乎又辣的那种
That's the way I like it.
我喜欢这个口味的
I know you do.
我知道
You're so different from your brother.
你跟你弟弟真不一样啊
Really? How so?
是吗 怎么讲
Well, for one thing, you're alive.
首先 你是活的
You know, I can't believe there are still people
我真不敢相信现在还有人
who blame me for Niles's death.
因为Niles的死而责怪我
Oh, people will talk about anything.
哦 人们都爱议论纷纷啊
So you sliced him to ribbons with your wheat thresher.
所以你用小麦脱粒机把他搅碎了
It was your first time farming, for God sakes.
那可是你第一次干农活啊 老天爷
What did I do with the salt?
我把盐放哪里了
Hmm...
嗯
Huh...
哈
Maybe I left it in the dining room.
可能我落在餐厅了吧
Oh, I forgot to mention...
哦 我忘了告诉你
What's that, dear?
怎么了 亲爱的
I just had your baby.
我刚有了你的宝宝
I have never seen anything more beautiful in my entire life.
我此生从来没见过这么美的人
Frasier? I thought you went to bed.
Fraiser 我以为你已经睡了呢
I had a rather bizarre dream.
我做了一个特别特别奇怪的梦
Really? What about?
是吗 梦见啥了
Uh...
嗯
Well, I'm not sure you really want to hear
我不知道该不该给你说
about this one, Niles.
这个梦 Niles
Well, clearly it troubled you.
很显然这个梦很困扰你啊
It might help you to discuss it.
你说出来可能会比较好
You know how I enjoy interpreting dreams.
你知道的 我特别喜欢解读别人的梦
Well, all right, uh...
好吧 嗯
It took place in this very kitchen,
梦就发生在这个厨房♥里
and, uh...
嗯
I was married to Daphne
我娶了Daphne
and we were expecting a baby and, uh...
我们马上就有宝宝了
...you were dead and I killed you.
你死了 是我把你杀了
Well, I can see how that might disturb you.
我明白你为什么觉得很困扰了
Indeed.
我就说吧
A man of your intellect having such an obvious dream.
你这种智力的人会做这么显而易见的梦
I beg your pardon.
抱歉你说什么
Oh, come on.
啊 得了吧
You're lonely, and you envy what I have.
你很孤单 你嫉妒我拥有的东西
I was just hoping for something more complex.
我只是觉得你应该能梦到些更复杂的东西啊
You know, a staircase leading nowhere
比如 楼梯没有尽头啊
or Mom giving you a physical.
妈妈给你体♥检♥啊什么的
Well, there were many other perplexing details
啊 其实是有些很复杂的细节
that I left out.
我没说
For instance,
比如
uh, well, there was, uh...
嗯 就是吧 嗯
a wheat thresher,
小麦脱粒机
and some
还有一些
sausage patties.
香肠肉饼什么的
And Eddie was dead, too.
还有Eddie也死了
Ah, well, there's a real head-scratcher.
啊 这样啊 还真是令人费解呢
Well, thank you for your exhaustive analysis, Dr. Crane.
真是谢谢你的详细分♥析♥啊 Crane医生
Perhaps you should relocate your offices to a drive-thru
你真应该把你办公室设成麦当劳汽车餐厅那样
so your patients could speak into a clown's nose.
这样你的病人们就可以跟小丑说话了
All right, I'm going to bed now
好了 我要去睡觉了
I was hoping this book would make me drowsy,
我本来希望这本书能让我有点睡意
but it looks like your dream has done the trick instead.
现在看来你这个梦倒是帮了不少忙
You died tragically, and no one missed you.
你死的可惨了 而且还没人想念你
Oh, hi, Roz.
哦 嘿 Roz
Well, finally. Your show's about to start.
可算来了啊 你的节目马上就开始了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We just got back from the mountains this morning.
我们今天早晨才从山里回来
You're about to get all the vacation you can handle.
你现在想要多少假期就有多少假期了
Kenny says if you don't get a call today
Kenny说你今天再接不到热♥线♥电♥话♥
you're off the air.
你就别做节目了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表