Anyway, it's about Roz.
总之 是Roz的事
After quitting her job,
在她辞职了
twice, she shows up back at work again today.
两次之后 今天又出现在电台工作了
Waist deep in a sea of denial.
矢口否认之前的一切
Well, I confronted her on the issue...
我跟她对质这个问题
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么呢
Sorry, go on.
抱歉 你继续
Anyway, I confronted her on the issue,
总之 我跟她对质这个问题
and she refused to discuss it with me.
但她拒绝和我讨论
She wouldn't even look me in the eye.
她甚至都不愿意正眼看我
Leads me to just one conclusion, Niles.
这让我只得出了一个结论 Niles
She's in love with me.
她爱上我了
Uh... I wouldn't necessarily jump to that conclusion.
额 我不一定会草率地做出这个结论
That's because you don't have all the facts.
那是因为你并不知道所有的事
I never shared this with you before, Niles,
之前我从来没有告诉过你 Niles
so brace yourself.
所以准备好听我说
Two years ago Roz and I slept together.
两年前 我和Roz上♥床♥了
Get out! You and Roz?!
不是吧 你和Roz
We did have a chance to discuss it thoroughly,
事后我们确实彻底讨论过了
talked things out,
该说的都说了
and at the time she seemed happy to remain friends.
当时她好像对于保持做朋友很满意
I realize now,
我现在才意识到
that I must have kindled a spark in her--
一定是我点燃了她内心的火花
that lit the torch she carries to this day.
点燃了她手举的火炬一路走到今天
So what do you think...
所以你怎么想
Are your pants humming?
是你的裤子在嗡嗡响吗
It's... it's my testicular hypothermia device.
那 那是我的睾丸低温保持装置
It promotes motility by keeping my nether regions
它能通过保持我的性器官在恒定凉爽的35.5度
at a cool and constant 96 degrees.
来提高精♥子♥的能动性
Oh, dear.
哦 老天
No, no, that wasn't me...
不 那不是我的
Yes, I know,I know that.
行了 我知道 我知道
Oh, Julia, hi. Hello.
哦 Julia 嗨 你好啊
Good to see you, what's all this?
见到你真好 这些是什么
It's dinner, I know, We said we'd go out,
是晚餐 我知道我们说好了要出去的
but I thought it'd be more fun to stay in.
但我想留在家里会更多乐趣
And what's in here? Is this dessert?
那这里是什么 甜点吗
Well, you could call it that.
你可以称之为"甜点"
Oh! Hello, Niles. Hello.
哦 你好 Niles 你好
Well, I'll just go start dinner.
那我去准备晚餐了
Fine.
好的
Well...
那么
Looks like someone's getting lucky tonight.
看来今晚有人要性福喽
She was, but I'm beginning to have second thoughts.
本来是 但现在我开始犹豫了
Why?
为什么
Niles, Julia and I have never been together sexually.
Niles 我和Julia还从没发生过性关系
Look what happened with Roz.
看看Roz和我的下场
We slept together two years ago-- she's still suffering.
我两年前和她的一夜鱼水之欢 她至今仍痛苦不堪
In the sense of pining.
因为思念渴望之深
Frasier, you don't really suppose
Frasier 你不会真的认为
that after one night, Julia...
一夜云雨以后 Julia就会
Open your eyes, Niles!
睁大你的双眼看看 Niles
It's the same scenario.
都是同样的情形
An infatuated coworker, a night of passion.
一个痴情的同事 一夜激♥情♥的碰撞
What if things don't work out between us?
要是我们之间不合拍怎么办
Every day she'll be forced to stare through the glass at me...
每天她只能透过玻璃窗含情脉脉地凝视我
wondering what might have been,
幻想着如果在一起的种种
until one day, like Roz, she goes mad!
直到某天 像Roz一样 彻底发疯了
Um, I'm leaving now.
额 我要走了
Can I pick you up anything on Earth?
需要我从地球上给你捎些什么吗
Oh, Niles, don't you see?
哦 Niles 你不明白吗
I'm just trying to be responsible.
我只是想做一个有责任心的人
And... I don't want to sleep with Julia
在确定我和Julia有未来之前
until I know that there' s a future for us.
我不想轻易和她上♥床♥
Well, Frasier, I'm sure you'll make the right choice,
Frasier 我相信你会做出正确的选择
but if you'll permit me an observation,
但如果你允许我发表意见的话
you do tend to take things to extremes.
你一向总会把事情搞得太极端了
Oh, I have to plug myself into my cigarette lighter and recharge.
哦 我必须要到车载点火器那儿充电了
So...
那么
alone at last.
终于就剩下我俩了
Yes.
是啊
But, you know, there's really no need for you
但是 你真的没必要这么麻烦
to go to all this trouble.
自己做饭
We can still have dinner at Chez Henri.
我们还是可以去亨利餐厅吃晚餐
No, dinner's coming along great.
不用了 美味的晚餐马上就好了
In fact, um... i've got a little sauce right here,
事实上 嗯 我这里沾到了点酱汁
if you want to taste it?
想尝尝看吗
Well...
好吧
Mm, That's yummy, yes.
嗯 真是好吃 好吃
I've had such a stressful day.
我今天真是压力山大
You know what would feel great?
你知道什么能让我感到好些吗
A back rub.
背部按♥摩♥
You know where I could find a pair of strong, manly hands?
你知道哪里能找到一双强壮
You know where I could find a pair of strong, manly hands?
充满男子汉气概的双手吗
You know, I think Zoltan from the club makes house calls.
我记得俱乐部的Zoltan可以上门按♥摩♥
Let me get you his number...
我来帮你找他的电♥话♥
Frasier, is everything all right?
Frasier 一切都还好吗
Yes, of course.
当然很好
Because if you're not interested...
因为如果你没有兴趣的话
Oh, no, no, no, I am, I am.
哦 不 不 不 我有 我有
I'm very interested, it's just that...
我对你很有兴趣 只不过
Before we take things to the next level,
在我们发展到下一个阶段之前
you should know there are certain risks.
你要知道是有一定风险的
Oh, my God, you've got a sexually - transmitted disease.
哦 天哪 你得了性传播疾病
No, no, no, no, of course not, of course not... Oh...
不 不 不 当然不是 绝对不是 噢
Although, in a manner of speaking... well...
不过 从某种意义上来说
Oh, excuse me.
哦 失陪一下
It's Roz. What's she doing here?
是Roz 她来这儿干嘛
I don't know.
我不知道
Listen, uh, just give us a moment or two together and
听着 给我们俩点儿时间
I'll get rid of her.
我会把她打发走
Fine.
好吧
Hey, Fras. Hi, Roz.
嘿 Fras 嗨 Roz
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Yes.
当然
Is... everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Look, I know how crazy I've been acting lately.
听着 我知道最近自己的行为有多疯
And... here last night and today at the radio station,
昨晚在这里 还有今天在广播台
I mean, I don't even understand it myself.
连我自己都不认识自己了
But then I took this long walk
但在我往这儿走的一路上
and I think I finally figured it out.
我想我终于想明白了
I just feel so stupid. No, Roz.
我觉得自己好蠢 不 Roz
Not stupid, human.
你不蠢 这是人性
And all too vulnerable.
人性都太脆弱
You've realized that you're in love with me.
你已经意识到自己爱上我了
No, that's not it.
不 才不是
Come on. I can see
别狡辩了 我知道
why you would think that based on how I've been acting,
我最近的举动可能会使你误解
but that's not it. Okay, okay, just to be clear,
但真的不是 好吧 好吧 只是确认一下
you haven't been pining over me since we slept together?
自从我们上♥床♥之后 你没有对我日思夜想
God, no, Weren't you there?
天呐 当然没有 那天你不在吗
Just, uh... hold that thought,
麻烦稍等一下
I've got to get in the kitchen and
我得去趟厨房♥
move something back to the front burner.
把东西移到前面的炉子上
Julia.
Julia
Oh, let me guess, Roz is staying for dinner.
哦 让我猜猜 Roz要留下吃晚餐了
No, no, no, just us.
不 不 不 只有我俩
Listen, I'd like to apologize
听着 我想为刚才的
for... being skittish earlier.
反复无常向你道歉
I... just chalk it up to nerves, all right?
我 只是太紧张了 好吗
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表