Lilith, you seem preoccupied.
Lilith 你看起来心事重重的
Is this about your blind date tonight?
是因为今晚素未谋面的约会对象吗
You could say that.
可以这么说
Well, for what it's worth, whoever this guy is...
好吧 不管怎么说 不论那个人是谁
he'll feel awfully lucky when you walk through the door.
当你走进那扇门的时候 他会觉得超级幸运的
Thank you, Frasier,
谢谢你 Frasier
but I really shouldn't be keeping you from your date.
但我真的不应该打扰你去赴约了
Oh, right.
哦 对
Well, I guess I should be going, yes.
好吧 我想我也该走了 对
Although, you know, you are here for just one night.
虽然 你知道 你只在这里呆一晚
Perhaps I could call and push things back a bit?
也许我可以打个电♥话♥推迟一点
Maybe I could delay mine as well.
也许我也能推迟一下我的
Great.
好极了
All right.
好吧
What excuse are you going to use?
你要用什么借口呢
Oh, I'll just trot out my stand-by--
哦 我要使用我的备用借口
it works every time.
屡试不爽
Simply say that I swerved
只要说我为了避免撞到
to avoid hitting a Chihuahua,
一只吉娃娃而急转弯
ran up on a curb and blew a tire.
撞到了路缘还爆了胎
This morning you said it was a Pomeranian.
今早你说是只博美犬
Well, this morning it was.
今天早上确实是
So I'm in the middle of this date from hell,
当我还在进行这个糟糕的约会时
when Kenny walks in with his cousin,
Kenny和他的表妹走进来
whom I'd passed on sight unseen.
我看过去并没见过她
Turns out she's not only gorgeous,
原来她不只很美丽
but her name is actually Miss Wright.
她的名字真的是真命小姐
Okay, you win. Mm-hmm.
好吧 你赢了 嗯呣
Say, are there any more kettle chips in the mini bar?
迷你吧里还有炸薯条吗
No. We can have either Gummi Bears or cashews,
没了 我们可以来点小熊橡皮糖或者腰果
But I'm afraid we can't afford both.
但我怕我们付不起
Erin, would you stop?
Erin 你能停下吗
I don't even know what I did.
我都不知道我做了什么
Why do you always say that like you think it will help?
你总是这样说 你觉得这句话有用吗
Because when I guess, you get angrier!
因为当我猜测的时候 你更生气
Boy, that takes you back, doesn't it?
天哪 带你重回过去了 对吧
What, did I forget to notice your hair?
我忘了注意到你的头发了吗
That's not why I'm mad.
那不是我生气的原因
I'm just going to ask them to be quiet.
我去让他们小点声
I can't talk to you when you're like this.
我不能和这样的你说话
I'm going out.
我要出去了
Sean, what are you doing?
Sean 你在干嘛
Oh, uh... Sorry.
抱歉
That's not the hall.
那不是走廊
Yes, uh...
对 呃
It's all right.
没关系
You see, we overheard your quarrel,
你看 我们无意中听到你们的争执
and in the interest of keeping the peace and quiet,
为了保持和平与安定
maybe we could offer some assistance.
也许我们可以提供一些帮助
It's okay, we can handle it ourselves.
没事的 我们可以自己处理好
Oh, can you, Sean?
是吗 Sean
You don't even know what you did.
你都不知道你做了什么
Please, won't you come in?
来吧 进来吧
I'm Dr. Frasier Crane,
我是Frasier Crane医生
this is Dr. Lilith Sternin.
这位是Lilith Sternin医生
We are psychiatrists.
我们是心理医生
There's no need to be afraid.
没必要害怕
We are here to help.
我们是来帮你们的
So, what, you're like caped crusaders for mental health?
你们就像是心理健康领域披着斗篷的十字军吗
No, not caped.
不 没斗篷
Please, come and sit down.
请进 来坐下吧
All right then.
那好吧
What seems to be the problem?
问题是什么呢
Uh...
呃
When we were at dinner,
在我们吃晚饭的时候
he was checking out another woman.
他在偷看另一个女人
And you feel threatened by this?
你觉得受到威胁了
Shouldn't I? Well, maybe.
不应该吗 好吧 也许吧
Shot in the dark here
我瞎猜猜
your parents are divorced; Dad left Mom.
你父母离异了 父亲抛弃了母亲
Yeah. How'd you know?
对 你怎么知道的
It's classic transference.
这是很经典的情感转移
Because your father and mother split up,
因为你的父母分开了
you overreact whenever you perceive a threat
无论何时你觉得你的恋爱受威胁时
to your current relationship.
都会反应过度
And, you, you care about this woman?
而你 你在乎这个女人吗
Absolutely.
当然
Then keep your eyes in your head.
那就管好你的眼睛
It bugs her and it's bad form.
那折磨了她 而这不是好现象
And if he should fail at this,
如果他没能做到
which he will, he's a man--
而且他不会做到的 他是个男人
it does not mean he's going to leave you.
这不是说他会离开你
Or that I don't love you.
或者我不爱你
Because I do.
因为我爱你
I know.
我知道
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Wow, you guys are good.
哇 你们好厉害
Yeah, that was amazing.
对啊 真的好神奇
So, do you two just have the best marriage ever?
那么 你们两个拥有最棒的婚姻吗
Actually...
事实上
Yes... we do.
是的
Well, uh... thank you.
谢谢你们
It was really nice meeting you.
见到你们很高兴
Likewise, likewise.
彼此彼此
You seem like an awfully nice young couple,
你们看起来是对很棒的夫妻
and I'm sure you'll understand if I lock the door.
我相信如果我锁门 你们也是能够理解的
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Well done, Dr. Crane.
做的好 Crane医生
Back at you, Dr. Sternin.
你也是 Sternin医生
I'd suggest that we try a high five
我建议我们击个掌
but I recall we attempted that once
但我想到有次桥牌赢了
after a bridge victory and you scratched my cornea.
尝试击掌 然后你抓了我的眼角膜
Well, I guess we shouldn't keep our dates waiting any longer.
我们不能再让约会对象等下去了
Right.
对
Good luck on your romantic adventure this evening, Lilith.
祝你今晚的浪漫冒险好运 Lilith
Don't you worry--
不用担心
you're going to knock his socks off.
你会让他惊艳的
Frasier...
Frasier
I don't have a date anymore. He canceled.
我已经没有约会了 他取消了
You're kidding.
开玩笑吧
No. I was too proud to admit it to you.
是真的 我只是太骄傲了 不想对你承认
How pathetic is that?
那也太可悲了
Well, there's no need to beat yourself up about it.
好吧 不需要因为这个责怪你自己
Come on. A fake phone call to "Buy time"?
来吧 一个假的电♥话♥来拖延时间
It's understandable.
这也能理解
Just a face-saving gesture in the light of...
只是一个挽回面子的姿态鉴于
Oh, my God, your date canceled on you, too.
天哪 你也被放鸽子了
All right, yes.
好吧 是的
It's a banner day for both of us.
对我们来说真是值得庆祝的日子
All this lying has certainly worked up my appetite.
这些个谎言确实唤醒了我的胃口
You want to get room service?
你想来点客房♥服务吗
That might be nice.
那也该挺好的
Okay.
好
Certainly beats sitting alone
当然好过一个人坐着
wondering what we missed out on this evening, hmm?
思考为什么我们今晚落单了 对吧
Oh, yes! Oh, yes!
哦 啊 哦 啊
Frasier?
Frasier
Oh, gosh, I'm sorry. Oh!
天哪 不好意思 哦
I must have dozed off during the movie.
肯定是看电影的时候不小心睡着了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表