Are you all right?
你还好吗
Oh... yes, I just...
哦 我没事
I think I need to splash a little cold water on my face.
我需要往脸上洒点冷水清醒下
Let me just, uh, walk you to the powder room.
没事 我带你去洗手间
I'm sorry.
真是对不起
Well, that's, uh, that's okay. You just take as long as you need.
没关系 你慢慢来不急
Shame on you!
你们真是可耻
That woman couldn't breathe,
那女人都无法呼吸了
and the three of you just sat there!
而你们仨却坐在那视若无睹
You didn't exactly jump in yourself.
你也没立马就上去帮她
That's because I mistook her choking
那是因为我没有注意到
for a sarcastic comment on my Pictionary play!
我正思考她对我画技的讽刺挖苦呢
You, on the other hand, were content to
而你们仨却眼睁睁看着
let the woman I love die before your eyes.
我深爱的女人在你们眼皮子底下死去
That's right! I said I love her!
没错 我说出口了 我爱她
Oh, knock it off, Frasier. You don't love her
得了吧 Frasier 你根本不爱她
You're just trying to talk yourself into honoring
你只是努力想说服自己
your ill-advised commitment.
履行你愚蠢的承诺
How dare you presume to know the workings of my heart?
你怎么敢肆意猜测我心之所想
You can't understand the kind of feelings
你根本都不了解
Julia and I have for one another.
我和Julia之间的情感
You may as well ask me to describe the essence of music
也许你会让我描述音乐的本质
or the, the color of starlight!
或是让我解释星光的颜色
Nice towels, Frasier.
这毛巾真舒服 Frasier
You'd think a couple of old ladies lived here.
不知道的人还以为 这里住了对老夫妻呢
Get out.
滚出去
Excuse me?
你说什么
I said get out!
我说"滚出去"
I'm sorry. Have you just lost your mind?
怎么了 你是疯了吗
No. That happened earlier when we slept together.
不 先前我俩上♥床♥时我才真是疯狂了
Are you breaking up with me?
你是要和我分手吗
You're damn right I am!
我他妈就是这意思
I want my purse.
我要我的包包
And I, my hand towel.
一手交包 一手交毛巾
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
You're actually kicking me out?
你是真要赶我走
Do you want me to draw you a picture?
难道你还要我画图你来猜吗
We'd be here all night!
我们今晚就都别想走了
Get out!
滚出去
With this bottle, I would like to both commemorate
这一杯 庆祝今晚喜讯的同时
and apologize for this evening.
我致以深深的歉意
Daphne, Niles, this should have been your evening,
Daphne Niles 今晚本该属于你们
and I selfishly monopolized every moment of it.
但我自私地打乱了你们的计划
Frasier... Not yet, Niles.
Frasier 我还没说完 Niles
Anyway,
总之
I handled things badly...
是我处理不当
both with Julia and with you,
无论是对Julia 还是你们
and I just hope that you can forgive me.
我只希望你们能原谅我
Of course we will.
我们当然原谅你
Oh, look on the bright side.
往好处想
You could've let her choke to death,
你本可以眼睁睁看她噎死
but you didn't.
但你没有
Well, then, uh, to life, both the old and the new.
那么 敬生命 旧生与新生同在
Niles, I'm so proud of you.
Niles 我真为你自豪
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm excited for you, Daphne.
我太激动了 Daphne
Takes me back to when I had my kids.
让我想起当年自己有孩子的时候
What are you hoping for, boy or girl?
你想要男孩还是女孩
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Be sort of nice to have a boy.
也许生个男孩挺好
Niles, just look at the edging on this.
Niles 仔细看看这毛巾的边饰
Have you ever? Have you ever?
你见过这么精致的吗 见过吗
And look at... this is all hand-stitched.
还有这全是手工缝制的
Or a girl, either way.
或者女孩 反正都一样
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表