I mean, after all, this is a big night for us.
毕竟 今晚对于我俩来说很重要
We've never done this before.
我们之前从没所做过这事
I have.
我做过
Well, as have I, What I meant was...
我也做过 我的意思是
No, no, I know what you meant. So...
不 不 我知道你的意思 所以
You're forgiven. Thank you.
原谅你啦 谢谢
Where were we? Oh, oh, yes.
我们刚刚进行到哪了 哦 对了
I believe we were about to sample some sauce.
我记得我们正要尝一下酱汁
Ow! Ow! That's hot! Hot!
嗷 嗷 好烫 好烫
Oh, God! I'll just go get rid of Roz!
老天 我还是先把Roz打发走吧
You know, Roz we've got so much to talk about.
Roz 我们有好多事得谈谈
What do you say we pick this up again tomorrow
不如明天我们边喝咖啡
over a cup of coffee? Okay,okay.
边继续 好吧 好吧
My God, you have quite the ego on you.
天哪 你的自我价值感还真是高
We slept together like two years ago,
我们就两年前睡过那么一次
what do you think, you're some kind of
怎么着 还以为你是某种
slow-acting time-release love bomb?
慢性释放的爱情核弹吗
I don't remember you having any complaints when we were in bed.
我可不记得咱俩在床上时你有什么抱怨
I seem to recall hearing the term "Stallion-like."
我记得貌似还听见了"如种马一般"的词汇
I never said that.
我从没那样说过
Well, one of us did.
反正咱俩其中一个说过
Okay, this is just too weird. Julia...
行了 这场面真是太诡异了 Julia
No, this is obviously a bad night for you.
不 明显你今晚不适合约会
Look, Roz was just leaving.
听着 Roz正要走了
Well, I'll send the elevator back up for her.
那我等会儿帮她把电梯按上来
Juli... Oh.
Juli 噢
Frasier, I'm so sorry about that.
Frasier 我真的非常抱歉
No, it's my fault.
不 都是我的错
I never should have let you in.
我就不该让你进来
Well, I guess I've given Julia another reason to hate me.
我想Julia又多了个讨厌我的理由
She doesn't hate you, Roz.
她不讨厌你 Roz
Oh, well, she doesn't like me.
哦 反正她也不喜欢我
And when the girlfriend doesn't like the friend,
当某人的女朋友不喜欢他的朋友
guess who gets the boot,
猜猜谁会被踢走
That's not always true.
并不总是这样的
Just went through this with my dad.
刚在我爸那儿经历过这种事
I was always really close to him,
我本来和他很亲密的
even after my parents split up, and
即使是在我父母分开之后
six months ago he married this woman
结果六个月前 他娶了一个和我
I don't get along with, and it's like I don't exist.
处不来的女人 然后我就不存在了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
That's what I finally realized tonight.
我今晚才恍然大悟了
I guess I saw Julia getting her hooks into you
我想是我看见Julia跟你好上了
and I... I freaked.
于是 我就慌了
Roz...
Roz
The day a woman tells me that I can't be friends with you
当有一个女人不允许我和你做朋友的时候
is the day I know I picked the wrong woman.
就是我知道自己选错了人的时候
Thanks, Frasier.
谢谢你 Frasier
Say, Julia has a dangerously hot meal cooking in the kitchen.
话说 Julia做的滚烫的热菜还在厨房♥炖着
Why don't you stay? Oh, that sounds great.
你不如留下享用吧 噢 听起来不错
But wait, She went to all this trouble
等等 她大费周章地为了你
to make this dinner for you.
准备这顿晚餐
If she finds out I'm the one who ate it, it'll kill her.
如果发现是被我吃了 会气死的
You can't tell her, Roz.
你绝不能告诉她 Roz
Come on, please.
拜托嘛 让我告诉她吧
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
你好啊
Daphne!
Daphne
What are you doing here? I thought you had plans tonight.
你在这儿做什么 我还以为你今晚有其他安排
Who says I don't?
谁说我没有
Champagne?
来点香槟
Oh, sounds wonderful.
噢 听起来很棒
Uh, on second thought, not tonight.
额 但转念一想 今晚还是不喝了
I just thought you might like something
我只是觉得你也许想来点
to wash down these oysters.
酒来配这些生蚝吃
Actually, I'm avoiding raw seafood.
事实上 我正在避免生食海鲜
Would it be too much trouble to put them in a bisque?
能麻烦你放在浓汤里炖一下吗
Now?
现在吗
I'm sorry, I'm just...
对不起 我只是
a little surprised by all this.
你准备的这些有点惊讶
I thought I'd follow your father's advice,
我想听取你父亲的建议
a little less science, a little more romance.
少一点科学 多一些浪漫
And apparently it's working.
很明显起作用了
That would be my Testi Cool 2000.
那是我的"睾丸低温2000"仪
Your what?
你的什么
I should have told you this earlier.
我该早些告诉你这事的
I had some disappointing news today.
我今天得知了些令人失望的消息
It seems that I suffer from low motility,
似乎我的精♥子♥活性很低
and it might not be possible for us to conceive.
所以我可能无法使你受孕
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't be sorry, we'll be all right!
你不必道歉 我们会没事的
There's so many things they can do these days
这年头有很多方法来帮助
to help infertile couples. True.
不孕的夫妻 这倒是
And until we find out more,
在我们尝试更多方法前
I don't see why we don't give Mother Nature a shot.
为何不试试相信大自然的力量呢
I took the test today,
我今天做了测试
I'm ovulating.
我正在排卵
Well, in that case...
如果这样的话
Last one upstairs is a rot...
谁后到房♥间 谁是
Oh, Daph, this isn't the ovulation kit, it's the pregnancy test.
哦 Daph 这支不是排卵测试棒 而是怀孕测试棒
Oh, silly me, they look so much...
噢 我真笨 它们看起来太像
We're pregnant.
我们怀孕了
Oh, my God, we are, aren't we?
哦 我的天呐 我们确实怀上了 是吧
But my slow sperm...
但我精♥子♥游得慢啊
I must have fast eggs.
一定是我卵子游得快
Daphne, I love you.
Daphne 我好爱你
I love you, too.
我也好爱你
Oh, ow, oh, ow, that hurts.
哦 嗷 哦 嗷 好疼
Something seems to be short-circuiting.
好像是什么漏电了
Ow, ow, ow, ow!
嗷 嗷 嗷
That's your daddy.
那就是你亲爹
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表