he could make that clear to people.
他完全可以说清楚
He might say, "I am not a coffee drinker"
比如说 "我根本不喝咖啡"
or "I have never
或者 "我从来都没有
tried coffee even once. "
喝过咖啡 一次都没有"
Yes, all right, Dad.
好了 老爸
"I am not even curious about... "
"我甚至一点都不好奇"
Yes, all right!
够了
Thank you.
谢谢
Frasier.
Frasier
I see you caught my show.
看来你也听了我的节目
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Go ahead. Let's hear it.
说吧 别憋着了
I'm not going to tease you. I'm grateful.
我不会嘲笑你 我很感谢你
You could have ratted me out to Daphne,
你本可以把我出♥卖♥♥♥给Daphne
but instead, you protected me...
相反 你选择了保护我
just like a big sister should.
就像姐姐一样
You know, I'm glad this tickles you.
你觉得开心就好
I shouldn't make fun.
我不该嘲笑你
You people have been persecuted long enough as it is.
你们已经被社会压♥迫♥的太久了
Are you done?
你说完了吗
I'm done. I'll return those shorts to you tomorrow.
说完了 我明天把裤子还给你
No, keep them. You'll want them for the parade.
留着吧 同性恋大游♥行♥的时候用得上
I'm done. Now I'm done.
我说完了 真说完了
Frasier.
Frasier
Oh, Alistair. So sorry to hear about your ordeal today.
哦 Alistair 今天真是苦了你了
Oh, boy... You heard my show then?
你也听了我的节目了
No, I heard the replay
不是 我听的是重播
on kiki and Mel's Drivetime Circus.
Kiki和Mel的路上开心一刻
If it's any comfort,
只是想安慰你
I went through the same thing myself once.
我自己也经历了同样的事情
Really? Yes, I was a guest on a callin show,
真的吗 是的 我上一个热♥线♥节目做嘉宾
and an angry ex-boyfriend phoned in.
前男友非常生气地打进来
Everything came out; names, dates, birthmarks.
什么都说出来了 名字 日期 胎记
Had quite a chat with the wife that night.
当晚和老婆促膝长谈
Very frank. Oh
非常坦诚 哦
Very expensive. Oh.
代价不菲 哦
How awful for you. Of course, in my case...
您真是太惨了 当然其实我
I know what might rally your spirits.
我知道怎么让你打起精神来
I'm giving a small party
就在下周歌♥剧首映之后
after the premiere of my opera next week.
我要举办一个小型聚会
Are you free to come?
你有空来吗
I'd be delighted.
我非常愿意去
splendid.
太好了
Well, I must get to rehearsals.
好了 我要去排练了
Oh, how are things coming?
排练的怎么样
You can tag along,
你可以跟着
see for yourself if you like.
一起去看看
I would love that.
那敢情好
Let me just grab my coffee.
我拿上咖啡就来
Good-bye, Dad.
再见 老爸
Niles.
Niles
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
I would kill to go to that party.
我也好想去那个派对
I was at that gay bar too, you know.
那晚我也在那个酒吧呀
Let's see...
我看看
One of my sons just got picked up by a guy.
大儿子被一个男人带走了
My other son is jealous.
小儿子吃醋了
Yep, life is good.
生活真美好
Dad, please clean up that debris around your chair.
爸 你把你椅子旁边的垃圾收拾下
Alistair is coming by.
Alistair马上要过来
"Oh, Alistair. "
"哦 Alistair"
That's all we've heard around here all week.
一个礼拜都这样不带消停的
Alistair this, Alistair that.
Alistair又这样了 Alistair又那样了
You can't blame him
你也不要怪他
for being excited.
这么激动
It's fun having a famous friend.
有个名人朋友确实很有意思
When I lived in England...
以前我住在英国的时候
Do you know the actor Peter O'Toole?
你知道演员Peter O'Toole吗
sure.
那当然
I always thought it would be fun to be friends with him.
我觉得要是和他做朋友肯定很有意思
Now, that's him.
他来了
Everyone just act natural.
大家都表现得自然点
Frasier! Alistair!
Frasier Alistair
You smell fantastic.
你身上的味道真好闻
Oh, it must be my new conditioner.
应该是我新用的护发素
sandalwood with just a hint of...?
檀香混着一点点
Cloves.
丁香
The man's amazing.
他真是太厉害了
He has the musical panache of Leonard Bernstein
他有着Leonard Bernstein的音乐才华
and the nose of a Tuscan truffle hog.
以及和托斯卡纳松露猪一样灵敏的鼻子
You turn my head, sir.
这位先生 你把我捧上天了
Oh, well... come and meet my father,
好了 来见见我的父亲
Martin Crane.
Martin Crane
Well, how lovely to meet you, Martin.
很高兴见到你 Martin
How are you?
你好吗
Niles. Hello.
Niles 你好
Love the tie.
领带不错
Charvet.
夏尔凡牌的
And I'm Daphne , Niles' wife.
我是Daphne Niles的太太
No.
不可能吧
We're expecting.
我们很快就要有宝宝了
Can't say I was.
还真是看不出
How lovely to meet you, Daphne.
很高兴认识你 Daphne
Likewise.
彼此彼此
Frasier, this apartment is stunning.
Frasier 你的公♥寓♥太棒了
Thank you. The view
谢谢 这景观
breathtaking.
叹为观止
The art-- perfect.
艺术品 完美
The chair-- hilarious.
这椅子 很荒谬
Damn. So sorry.
见鬼 不好意思
I have to take this call.
我要接一下电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Placido!
Placido
Placido Domingo?!
Placido Domingo
Yes.
是的
I'm here with Frasier.
我和Frasier在一起
Yes, he's the one I told you about.
是的 就是我和你说过的那个
Oh, stop.
哎呀 讨厌
Oh, oh, yes, uh... in the kitchen
哦 好的 去厨房♥
Well, you'll meet him next month at the concert in Madrid.
下个月马德里的演奏会上就能见到他了
Oops, now I've spoiled the surprise.
哎呀 不当心破坏了惊喜
He's taking me to Madrid!
他要带我去马德里
You just met him last week. What's going on?
你上周才认识他 这怎么回事
He kissed you.
他还亲了你
Well, he's a man of the theater.
他是戏剧界人士
He kisses everyone.
他谁都会亲一口
It's not like he's the first gay friend I've ever had.
他又不是我第一个同性恋朋友
It's the first one who thinks you're gay, too.
但是第一个觉得你也是同性恋的
He does not think I'm gay.
他才不觉得我是同性恋
He thinks I'm gay, and I'm standing next to my pregnant wife.
他都觉得我是 我旁边还站着怀孕的老婆
Have you told him you're straight?
你和他说过你不是同性恋吗
I don't have to. I mean, it's obvious.
没必要说啊 这不言自明
We are just friends. He is not courting me.
我们只是朋友 他没有在追我
Is that a new watch?
你戴着新手表呢
so what if it is?
是又怎么样
Jewelry. Ooh, he's a keeper.
送珠宝啊 金龟婿哦
stop that!
别说了你
My friendship with Alistair
我和Alistair的友谊
is the best thing that's happened to me in months.
是这几月以来最让我高兴的事
I will not have you sully it
我不允许你们侮辱这份友情
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表