That's makeup, you idiot.
那是化妆 你这个蠢货
May I remind you all that this was an accident.
需要我提醒你这是个意外吗
It was meant as a harmless amusement.
这本来只是一个无害的小玩笑
I will not stand here and be demonized for this.
我不会站在这里然后被你们妖魔化的
I am not a monster
我不是个妖怪
Ahh
啊
Okay, Dad, just take it easy.
好的 爸 放轻松
I'm fine.
我很好
Hey, there's my guy.
嘿 我的小宝贝
Daddy's home from the little vacation
爸爸从小旅行回来了
your brother Frasier sent me on.
是你的兄弟Frasier送我去的
All right, Dad.
好的 爸
Daphne's on her way over to join us
Daphne已经在路上了 等会和我们
for a nice heart-smart dinner.
吃一顿对心脏好的晚餐
Oh, and, Dad, you really should take a look
哦 还有 爸 你真的应该好好看看
at this list the hospital sent home with us.
这张医院寄给我们的列表
Now, the foods that have a little picture
好了 这些前面有小笑脸图片
of a smiling heart next to them are good for you.
食物是对你有好处的
Yeah, I cracked that code already.
是的 我已经破译了那个密♥码♥了
Frasier, I wish you'd stop coddling me.
Frasier 我希望你不要那么谄媚了
I know you're sorry
我知道你很抱歉
and you didn't mean to give me a heart attack.
你不是故意吓我发心脏病的
Not a heart attack, Dad.
不是心脏病 爸
A cardiac event.
一个心脏事件
You know, maybe we can look on this as a sign
你知道也许我们可以把它当作一个信♥号♥♥
that you should begin a healthier lifestyle.
提醒你应该开始一个更健康的生活方式
Perhaps one day we'll look back on this
也许有一天你回望着一切
And you'll thank me for it.
你会感谢我的
Oh, yes.
哦 对
Maybe then you can find a nice card for Frasier
也许那时候你应该写一张漂亮的卡片给Frasier
Iike, "Now that I'm old and looking back,
比如 现在我老了回头一看
I thank you for my heart attack. "
我很感谢你当年让我心脏病突发
Cardiac event.
心脏事件
Here. Give me this, will you
好了 给我 来吧
No, Dad, here, I'll take this in your room for you.
不 爸 我来吧 我会把这个带到你的房♥间
Why don't you just go sit down and rest.
为什么你不坐下来好好歇一歇呢
Were you able to reach Ronee at her mom's? No.
你能打通Ronee妈妈家电♥话♥吗 不能
Well, here, you can try now.
呃 给 你可以试试
No, because I'm not telling her
不 我不会告诉她这件事
What?
什么
She doesn't need to know every little thing
她不需要知道这些发生在
that goes on in my life.
我生命中的小事情
Dad, you had a heart attack.
爸 你发心脏病了
Cardiac event.
心脏事件
And it's over.
我已经好了
Dad... It's over.
爸 我已经好了
Dad, are you afraid
爸 你害怕
she'll start seeing you differently?
她会对你不一样吗
Well, you see me differently.
呃 你就对我不一样了啊
"Let me have that suitcase, Dad. "
让我来那个箱子吧 爸
"Just sit down and rest. "
就坐下来 歇一歇吧
I don't need her thinking of me as some feeble old guy.
我不需要她把我看成某个虚弱的老家伙
Do you really want to keep such an enormous secret from her?
你真的想对她保持这么大的秘密吗
Well, not forever.
呃 不是永远
You and Niles can tell her after I'm dead.
你和Niles可以在我死了以后再告诉她
Oh, that'll be Daphne.
哦 那应该是Daphne
She's not cooking, is she?
她不会做饭的 对吧
I just got out of the hospital.
我可刚从医院出来
Ronee.
Ronee
Surprise, boys.
惊喜吧 男生们
And start pouring. How you doing, sweetie
尖叫吧 你怎么样 亲爱的
Hey. Thought you were at your mother's
嘿 我以为你在你妈妈家呢
Oh, you know, I cut it short.
哦 你知道的 我缩短了行程
It was just too depressing
那实在是太压抑了
Every since her operation, she just sits around all day
自从她的手术之后 她一整天就坐在那里
Like she's a hundred.
好像她已经一百岁似的
Nice flowers.
花真好看
"Get well soon"?
早日康复
Oh, I got those for Frasier.
哦 我买♥♥给Frasier的
He has a little...
他有一点
man problem.
男人的问题
Flares up every once in a while.
每隔一段时间就会爆发的
Frasier has a man problem.
Frasier有男人的毛病
Shut up, you nit.
住嘴 你这个傻瓜
Hey, thank God for antibiotics, huh?
嘿 感谢上帝让我们有了抗生素 对吧
I'll be right back, and then you want to go out
我马上就回来 你想一起出门
and get some ribs?
吃点肋骨
Ribs sounds great.
肋骨听起来挺不错的
Well, I'm not telling her.
好吧 我不会告诉她的
You heard what she said about her mother.
你听到她怎么说她妈了
Dad, you're not gonna be able to keep this from her
爸 你不可能瞒着她的
Watch me.
瞧着吧
And how are you going to explain the fact
那你要怎么解释
that you can't eat ribs tonight
你今晚不能吃肋骨
or the new medication that you're on
或者你正吃的新药
or the fact that you can't have sex
或者你接下来的两个礼拜
For the next two weeks
都不能和她爱爱
Who says? It's on the list
谁说的 在列表上的
What little picture is next to that one?
旁边的是什么小图片
Dad...
爸
Listen, if she's not able to handle something like this,
听着 如果她不能承受这样的事情
isn't it better if you know now?
你现在就知道不是更好吗
Okay, Marty, let's go pig out.
好了 Marty 我们去大吃一顿吧
Niles, help me put this stuff away, will you?
Niles 帮我把这些东西移开 可以吗
Good seeing you again, Ronee.
再次见到你真高兴 Ronee
Yeah, you, too, and I'm glad you're feeling better.
是的 我也是 我很高兴看到你好点了
Sorry?
抱歉
You know, your man problem
你知道的 你的男性问题
Ha
哈
Keep laughing, you're going to have a man problem.
接着笑吧 你也会有男性问题的
You know, I'm not that hungry right now.
你知道吗 我现在不是很饿
Do you mind if we just sit for awhile?
你介意我们坐一会吧
No, no, it's fine.
不 不 没关系的
You want me to go get you a beer?
你想我给你带罐啤酒吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
So, uh...
那么 呃
did you have good weather over there in Spokane?
在斯波坎天气还好吗
Oh, God, it rained the entire time.
哦 天哪 一直在下雨
I basically just sat there
我基本上只是一直坐在那里
and made boring small talk with my mother.
然后和我妈无聊地聊聊天
God, I hate small talk.
天哪 我讨厌闲聊
Oh, tell me.
哦 的确
Rained here some, too.
这也下了雨的
I don't know
我不知道了
I just hope it doesn't scare her off.
我只希望不会吓到她
Maybe she'll surprise us.
也许她会给我们惊喜
Does Ronee ever spend the night here?
Ronee有在这里过夜吗
Yeah, on occasion.
是啊 有时候
Oh, good. 'Cause there's some underwear in this drawer
哦 是啊 因为抽屉里有一些内♥裤♥
I was really hoping didn't belong to Dad.
我真的希望那不是爸的
Oh, look at this.
哦 看看这个
Dad was right-- we're camping and we're having fun.
爸说得对 我们在野营并且很高兴
Look how happy we are.
看看我们多开心
No, the car's packed. We're leaving.
不 车子上已经装满了 我们当时是要走了
God, what pains we were.
天哪 我们多痛苦啊
Didn't want to get our hands dirty,
不想把手弄脏
didn't want to go fishing,
不想去钓鱼
didn't want to sleep on the ground,
不想睡在地上
but he kept taking us...
但他一直带我们
year after year just so he could spend time with us.
一年又一年 只因为他可以和我们一起
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表