Large coffee to go , please, Black,
打包大杯咖啡 谢谢 黑咖啡
Didn't get much sleep last night at Ronee's,
昨天在Ronee家没怎么睡
Don't ask why, 'cause there are certain things
不要问为什么 因为有的事情
a gentleman doesn't tell,
绅士是不会说出口的
Dad, please,
拜托 爸
Well, all right, I'll tell you just a little,
行吧 我给你爆点小料
She's got this massage oil ...
她那有种按♥摩♥油
Would you stop it?
能不能别说了
I do not want to hear about your dirty weekend,
我一点也不想听你的淫♥荡♥周末
especially since the most erotic experience I've had
特别是我在过去六个月里最大尺度的经历
in six months was last week' s trouser fitting,
还是上礼拜量裤长的时候
Oh, Niles,
哦 Niles
Hi, Niles,
你好 Niles
The GAP, Niles?
GAP的东西 Niles
I didn't know you shopped there,
我不知道你还去那买♥♥东西
I just discovered it,
我刚发现这家店
Apparently, there are a number of them,
显然有一堆店都叫这名字
And what did you get there?
你去那买♥♥了什么
Oh, uh, well, let's see,
让我想想
Uh,some wineglasses and a bud vase,,,
几个红酒杯 小花瓶
That's Pottery Barn, you jackass!
你说的是Pottery Barn店 你个笨蛋
Give me that,
给我拿过来
Just as I thought,
正如我预料
You bought the Diego sweater,
你买♥♥了Diego毛衣
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
It's just a sweater,
不就是件毛衣吗
It is not just a sweater,
这不只是毛衣
It is a work of art
是艺术品
by Spain's fabled master weaver Diego,
神秘的西班牙编制大♥师♥Diego之作
who uses only the soft chin hairs
他只用安达卢西亚山羊
of Andalusian mountain goats .
下巴上最柔软的毛
Our sweater man could only get one this year,
我们毛衣供应商今年只能弄到一件
Niles and I made a pact that neither of us would buy it,
Niles和我承诺了我们谁也不买♥♥
You can't even keep a simple sweater pact!
你连这么简单的毛衣承诺也没法遵守
Ah, Ronee- - there's a gal
啊 Ronee 那才叫一个
who can keep a sweater packed,
能把毛衣穿得紧致的女人
Stop that,
别说了
The least you can do is let me borrow it sometime,
你至少该借给我穿几次
Absolutely not, You know Diego's Weave conforms precisely
绝不行 你知道Diego编制的毛衣
to the contours of one's body,
能准确记忆一个人的体型
Five minutes on you, I'd neverbe able to wear it again,
你穿五分钟 我就再也穿不上了
Hello,
你们好啊
Oh, hi, Daph Hey, Daph. Hi, Daphne,
你好 Daphne 嗨 Daphne
Not a word about this,
这个绝不能提
We're saving money for the baby's college fund,
我们在给孩子存大学基金
She'd kill me if she found out
要是她知道我花了半学期学费
I spent half a semester on a sweater,
买♥♥毛衣她一定会杀了我的
You want this? Yeah, I'm leaving,
你想坐这吗 我得走了
Where have you been?
你之前去哪了
You missed your massage this weekend,
都错过了这周末的按♥摩♥
That's what she thinks,
她以为我没按♥摩♥哦
Just go!
快走吧
Have a seat,
坐吧
May I have a coffee?
能给我杯咖啡吗
Oh, No biscotti?
不要饼干吗
No, I baked me own,
不用 我自己做了
I decided $1,50 was way too much to spend on a cookie,
我觉得一块饼干1块5还是太贵了
Anyone
有谁要吗
Oh, Thank you, my angel of thrift,
谢谢啦 我的节俭天使
Oh, hi, RoZ,
你好 Roz
Good morning,
早上好啊
Maybe yours was,
我可没那么好
I just spent the last two hours waiting in line
我刚花了两小时排队
for this kiddie performer that Alice loves, Nanny G,
买♥♥Alice喜欢的儿童剧场票 G奶奶
and the second I got to the window, the show sold out,
然后我一走到售票口 票就卖♥♥完了
Nanny G? Frasier might be able
G奶奶 Frasier可能可以
to pull a few strings for you there,
帮你走点关系
You know Nanny G?
你认识 G奶奶
What did you, like, date her?
你们是怎么 约过会吗
Actually, I married her,
其实 我们结过婚
You married Nanny G?
你和G奶奶结过婚
Yeah, Well, briefly, It was years ago,
时间不长 而且是好多年以前了
I was a callow, dreamy-eyed youth, and she was,
我还是个年轻充满梦想的男孩子 她
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I need tickets.
好了好了 我要的是票子
She's at Kidbooks right now signing her new CD,
她现在在儿童书店签新CD
If you come with me,
你和我去吧
All right, all right,
好吧 好吧
I'll see what I can do,
我去看看能做什么
Thank you,
谢谢
Oh, and could you turn
能麻烦你把温度
the heat up in here? It's freezing,
调高点吗 有点冷
Oh, Niles has a sweater,
Niles有件毛衣
Oh, and it's from the GAP, Good boy,
还是GAP买♥♥的 真听话
Now, help me stretch the neck out,
现在帮我把领子撑大点
I don't want to mess me hair,
我不想把头发弄乱
Thank you, Nanny G,
谢谢 G奶奶
So what was it like being married to Nanny G?
那和G奶奶结婚是什么感觉
Oh, gosh, We were so young and immatur
天呐 我们都还年轻不成熟
We'd have huge fights over nothing,
会为了小事大吵一架
But in the bedroom,
但在床上
Uh, Frasier,
Frasier
Oh, sorry,
对不起
So, um,,, Nanny G gave you nice "Hugs"?
G奶奶"抱"你抱得好吗
Oh, big hugs,
抱得很棒
No kiddin'?
真的
We used to hug our brains out
我们以前抱得天昏地暗
In fact, you know,
其实
the last time we saw each other,
我们上次见面时
she wanted to have a little reunion hug,
她还想来点重聚拥抱
But, alas, I was still married to Lilith
但当时我还和Lilith结着婚
and settling for my weekly handshake,
甘于每周一次的握手
So, you're hoping for another hug?
那你还想再抱一次咯
Oh, the thought had crossed my mind, you know
我的确是想过
We used to have this wild attraction to each other,
我们以前互相有狂野的吸引力
It was almost combustible,
几乎一触即燃
Truth be told,
说实话
it's been a while
其实已经有段时间
since I, uh,,, romped with abandon
我没有在性♥爱♥的芬芳花♥园♥
through the perfumed gardens of Eros,
里嬉笑放纵了
Next time you say something like that, cover my ears,
你下次再说这种话 遮我的耳朵
And who is this for? Frasier,
这是要写给谁啊 Fraiser
Frasier! Oh! It's so good to see you again!
Frasier 很高兴再见到你
And you-- you look great,
你 你看上去真棒
I've never seen such color in your cheeks,
我从没在你脸上看到这么多光泽
Oh, this isn't Lilith,
哦 她不是Lilith
This is my coworker, Roz, and her daughter, Alice,
她是我同事 Roz 还有她女儿 Alice
Hey, Alice, How old are you?
你好 Alice 你今天几岁啦
I'm divorced now,
我现在已经离婚了
Five,
五岁
Wow, Five!
哦 五岁啦
Single again,
又单身了
You know what happens when you turn six?
你知道六岁之后会怎么样吗
You grow an extra finger,
你会多长出来一根手指
Footloose, fancy free,
自♥由♥自在 无拘无束
She's not biting, Just get the tickets,
她不上钩 把票弄来就好
All right,
好的
You know, Nanette,
你知道吗 Nanette
Alice was so hoping to see your show,
Alice很想去看你的表演
but, alas, all the tickets are sold,
但可惜票子都卖♥♥完了
Well, I think I can scare up three seats,
我想我还是能拿到三张票
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表