Saves a lot of anxiety.
可以免除很多焦虑
First of all,
首先
welcome.
欢迎您
Whether our journey together lasts for years
无论我们将一路携手多年
or just one day,
还是仅仅一天
I can't tell you how excited I am
我都无法用言语表示我有多么激动
to take this first step with you.
能和您共同踏出旅程的第一步
No, this won't work.
不 这没用的
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Oh! Hello.
哦 你好
Sir... Sir!
先生 先生
That's all right, Peggy.
没事 Peggy
Goodness, done with your 10:00 already?
天哪 你这10点预约的病人已经结束了
That was my 11 :00.
这是我11点的病人
Hello.
喂
Calm down! Calm down!
冷静 冷静
What is it?
怎么了
I was planning on lunching with Frasier.
我正准备和Frasier去吃午餐呢
No, no, if it's that urgent , I'll see you then.
不不 如果那么紧急的话 我来见你好了
Oh, dear.
哦 老天
What's got Daphne all worked up now?
又有什么招着Daphne了
It wasn't Daphne.
不是Daphne
It was Maris.
是Maris
Maris?!
Maris
I haven't spoken to her for months.
我几个月没和她说过话了
She said she needs to see me.
她说她需要见我
About what?
为什么呢
I don't know. She was hysterical.
我不知道 她歇斯底里的
I haven't heard her this panicked
自从上次她在旋转门走到
since her strength gave out halfway through a revolving door.
一半就耗尽了力气之后 我从没听过她这么慌张过
Uh, I have to cancel lunch.
嗯 恐怕我要取消和你的午餐了
Can't you see her after lunch?
你就不能午餐后再见她
I have patients. Before, then.
到时我有病人 那就午餐前
I'm sorry. This just won't work out.
很抱歉 这样不行
You know, you could at least give him a chance!
拜托你起码给他一个机会啊
It's his first day!
这可是他第一天啊
Excuse me, I'm crazy,
不好意思 我疯了
and I need to see the doctor.
我需要看医生
Hello, Dad.
你好啊 老爸
I brought you this for your office.
我给你办公室带了点东西
Thank you. Why don't you have a seat?
谢谢 坐吧
What you doing there?
你在那儿干嘛呢
I'm just trying to figure out this chair from Stockholm Design.
我正试着搞清楚这个斯德哥尔摩设计的椅子
Instruction booklet alone would account for the high Swedish suicide rate.
光这本说明书就能解释为什么瑞典自杀率这么高了
Hey. Oh, hey, Niles.
嘿 噢 嘿 Niles
Niles, listen, how did things go with Maris?
Niles 听着 你跟Maris的事情怎么样了
Maris?!
Maris
She invited me to lunch at Le Toque.
她邀我去"礼帽"餐厅共进午餐
She's gotten involved with some Argentine polo player.
她跟一个什么阿根廷的马球手扯上了关系
Turns out he's a cad
没想到那人是个无赖
and a gold digger with a violent temper to boot.
还是个性情粗暴的拜金男
That's probably what she put in her ad.
很可能她纳宠广♥告♥上就这么写的
So, Niles, what did you tell her?
然后呢 Niles 你怎么跟她说的
I told her to leave him.
我让她离开他
If he causes trouble, get a restraining order.
如果这男的要惹是生非 就申请个限制令
She was very upset by the whole thing.
整件事都让她很沮丧
Poor thing completely lost her appetite.
小可怜一点胃口都没有了
Barely touched her snail.
她点的蜗牛都没碰
I'm supposed to be seeing Daphne.
我一会儿要见Daphne
She's going to love this.
她听到要笑死了
Well, you're not going to tell her, are you?
你不是打算要告诉她吧 啊
Well, I think I have to, don't I?
我觉得我应该告诉她 不是吗
You don't tell your pregnant wife you had lunch with your ex.
你不能告诉你怀孕的老婆说和前妻吃午餐了
Yes, I agree with Dad.
没错 我同意老爸说的
Normally, I'm a proponent of telling the truth,
正常情况下 我是倡导实话实说的
but as a man who's dealt with a pregnant spouse,
但作为一个要面对怀孕配偶的男人来说
I say lie until your pants are on fire.
火烧裤头前还是别说实话了
I see your point, of course,
我当然明白你意思
but this isn't just a little fib to cover up some after-work shoe shopping.
但这可不是什么下班后不回家冲去买♥♥鞋的小谎
This is a big lie.
这可是个弥天大谎
I'm just not comfortable with it.
对此我不是很舒服
Dr. Crane, I'm back from lunch.
Crane医生 我吃完午饭回来了
Your next patient is here.
您的下一位病人已经到了
Thank you, Peggy.
谢谢你 Peggy
Well, I'd love to stay and chat,
我是很想跟你们坐下来好好聊聊
but duty calls.
但职责在召唤我了
If you want to wait, he's usually very quick.
如果你们愿意等等的话 他咨♥询♥起来都挺快的
Thank you, Peggy.
谢你了 Peggy
Hello, Dr. Crane.
您好 Crane医生
I'm Carol Dryden.
我是Carol Dryden
Hi, Carol. Please, come in.
嗨 Carol 快请进
Uh, won't you sit down?
坐下好吗
Welcome.
欢迎您
Whether our journey lasts for several years
无论我们将一路携手多年
or just for a day,
还是仅仅一天
I want you to know how excited I am
我希望您能知道我是多么激动
to take this first step with you.
能和您共同踏出旅程的第一步
So, what's on your mind?
那么 您是有什么心事呢
I guess I have trouble asserting myself.
我觉得我很难表达自己的主张
Uh-huh. How so?
啊 怎么说
Well, like last week,
比如说上周
I was supposed to have dinner with some friends...
我本来要和几个朋友吃饭餐
Please, why don't you go ahead?
您请继续说
Anyway, I didn't really feel up to dinner,
反正我不怎么想去
but I'm the kind of person that hates to dis...
但我是那种不愿意让别人失
appoint people,
望的人
and I was the designated driver as usual...
我又跟往常一样成了指定司机
Tell you what.
这样吧
I'm just going to get another chair.
我还是直接换个椅子
And why don't you keep talking, if you like.
您愿意的话就继续说下去
I can still hear you.
我还是能听到的
So we go to dinner, and my two friends
所以我们去吃晚餐 然后坐在我
on either side of me are talking over me
两边的朋友隔着我聊天
like I'm not even there.
就像我根本不存在一样
And then when dinner arrived,
晚餐上来之后
my meal didn't come, and no one even noticed.
我点的餐没上 都没人发现
I guess after a while, that kind of thing gets to you.
我想过了一阵 这种事开始让你恼火
It's like people aren't paying attention to me.
就好像根本就没人在意我
I can see how that would be very frustrating for you.
我明白这一定让你非常沮丧
And I'm a good person.
而且我是个善良的人啊
But sometimes I just feel like the whole world
但有时候 我就觉得全世界
is shutting me out.
都将我拒之门外
Oh, there you are.
哦 你来了啊
I was just calling to see if you were on your way.
我刚要打电♥话♥看你是不是在路上了
I used to move faster
在我体内随身
before I was carrying your child around in me.
携带你的小孩儿之前 我的动作要快得多
Well, why don't I get you a soothing cup of herb tea
额 我去给你点杯镇静安神的花草茶吧
and then I'll tell you about a very interesting lunch I had today.
然后告诉你 我今天吃的非常有趣的一顿午餐
Hello.
你好
Yes, he just stepped away.
是的 他刚走开
Who's calling?
您哪位
What do you want, Maris?
你想干什么 Maris
It most certainly is my business.
当然关我的事
He's my husband now.
他现在是我丈夫
You leave him alone.
你离他远点儿
That was Maris.
Maris打的电♥话♥
She has some nerve calling
她还真是有胆打来
after all she put us through.
让我们经历了多少痛苦
How stupid does she think you are
她到底是有多蠢
that you'd have anything more to do with her?
还认为你跟他有一毛钱关系
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表