It's just a dream.
这只是一场梦
Then why aren't you Harry Truman?
那你怎么不是杜鲁门
Where's my cake? I'm ready for the cake.
我的蛋糕呢 我想吃蛋糕了
No, not until we take the family picture, Mother.
不行啦 拍完全家福才能吃 妈
I got it.
拿到了
Then let's take the darned picture.
那就赶紧拍啊
Roland, get my medal down.
Roland 把我的奖牌拿来
Where is it?
在哪儿
Same place it always is,
老地方
unless it's grown legs like a tadpole and hopped away.
除非它像蝌蚪长了腿 跳走了
We have got to get that medal up there.
我们得赶紧把奖牌放上去
We? You're right.
我们 你说得对
Bad plan. You've got to get it up there.
这计划不好 应该是你自己放上去
All right, top shelf, right of the sconce.
好了 架子顶层 烛台右边
You know, before we take the picture,
在拍照前
I have a little story I'd like to tell
我有个小故事想告诉大家
that just may rival that Hitler tale.
或许能和希♥特♥勒♥的故事相媲美
The place... was right here.
故事就发生在这儿
The time was this afternoon.
时间就在 今天下午
Opal had just set out a lovely service of tea and a plate of sweets.
Opal准备了一些美味的茶点
I remember there were three cookies sitting on the plate
我记得盘子里有三块曲奇
and I reached for the left one.
我拿了左边那个
Not the center one,
不是中间的
the left one, and...
而是左边的
Just at the same moment,
就在那时
Opal reached for the very same cookie.
Opal也伸手拿了同一块曲奇
Oh, what did you say, Opal? It was priceless.
你说了什么 Opal 太有趣了
I said, "you take it"
我说"你吃吧"
Right off the top of her head.
毫不犹豫地就说出来
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I can tell from the panic in my brother's voice
从我弟弟慌乱的语气中
that he, he must have seen a spider.
我想他肯定是看到了蜘蛛
You see, he has a, a crippling fear
要知道 他非常害怕蜘蛛
of spiders and it sent him up the ladder.
所以才会吓得爬到梯子上
Yes. I hate spiders.
是的 我恨死蜘蛛了
I don't see a spider. Come back down.
我没看到有蜘蛛啊 快下来吧
No! Why not?
不行 为什么
Because he also has a crippling fear of heights
因为他还严重恐高
and this may be just the breakthrough
说不定现在要有期待已久的
we've been looking for. Higher, Niles.
重大突破了 再爬高一点 Niles
Conquer your fear.
克服恐惧
Please, everyone,
烦请各位
I'm going to have to ask you to turn around,
能否转过身去
as his fear of crowds has set in.
他的人群恐惧症又要犯了
Crowds, too?
他还怕人群吗
Yes. You are looking at that rarest of beasts--
是的 你所见到的是极为罕见的病症
the arachno-acro-agoraphobe.
恐蛛恐高恐人群症
Please, avert your eyes.
请大家转过去
This is the most difficult part of the process.
现在是整个过程中最困难的部分
I am using a technique known as behavioral exposure therapy.
我采用的是一种行为暴露疗法
Climb higher, Niles.
再爬高一点 Niles
Ever higher.
再高一点
Conquer your fear.
克服恐惧
Wow. Frasier Crane in action.
哇哦 Frasier Crane亲身治疗
No, please.
请别转过去
No peeking.
别偷看
You don't want to cause a setback.
你也不想前功尽弃吧
Everybody freeze!
大家都别动
This is the moment of truth.
是时候探寻真理了
I haven't done this since my days in med school.
从医学院以来 我从没这么做过
Hurrah! He's done it!
耶 他做到了
He's conquered all three!
他克服了三种恐惧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Well, you as an athlete
作为一名运动员
should know the... the time-honored tradition
你应该知道 把别人举在肩上
of hoisting the victor on one's shoulders.
欢庆胜利的悠久传统
They never did that to me.
他们从没对我这么做过
Well, you finished third, didn't you?
你只是第三名 对吧
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在请允许我
I've got to journal all this while it's still fresh.
趁着这事儿还新鲜 四处传播一下
Good night, everyone.
各位晚安
Good Lord, I should have dipped.
老天啊 我该低下一点的
Yes, there we go.
好了 走吧
So sorry.
抱歉抱歉
Oh, hey, Dad. I didn't know you guys were here.
嘿 老爸 没想到你在这儿
Where's Ronee?
Ronee呢
Oh, she's in bed waiting for me.
她在床上等我
Hey, Fras, you know what?
Fras 跟你说
She can't see a thing without her contacts.
她不带隐形眼镜什么也看不见
Why don't we play a little joke on her?
要不我们小小地恶作剧一下吧
You tiptoe in... No, Dad, I'll pass.
你蹑手蹑脚地进 不要 老爸 我还是算了
Still looking at those old pictures, huh?
还在看那些老照片吗
Yeah.
是啊
It's funny, isn't it?
挺有趣的对吧
What?
什么
How suddenly your whole life can change.
整个人生竟然能在一瞬间全变了
I never would have dreamed back then that I'd end up
换了以前 我从没想过
getting married again, at my age,
到了我这个年纪 还会再婚
and to someone so young and full of pep.
还是和如此年轻有活力的女人
I'm very happy for you and Ronee.
我为你和Ronee感到高兴
That's the way it is.
生活就是如此
Just when you think that you're in a rut
正当你觉得自己过着一成不变的生活
and nothing exciting will ever happen to you again...
让人兴奋的事永远不会再发生的时候
Pow. That's when it does.
嘭 就真发生了
Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对
I know I'm right.
我知道我是对的
Good night, Fras.
晚安 Fras
Good night, Dad.
晚安 老爸
You know, you could put on my robe and a little bit
你该穿上我的睡衣 再涂点
of my Aqua Velva. Good night, Dad.
我的须后水 晚安 老爸
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表