It's official.
是真的
Dr. Lee says we're pregnant.
Lee医生已经证实我怀孕了
Oh, I'm so excited.
我太激动了
Hello in there.
小家伙 你好啊
It's your pater. Oh, stop it.
我是你爹地 别闹了
So, how do you want to make the announcement?
所以 你想怎么和大家宣布
Well, Frasier's on his way over. We could... No.
Frasier正在来的路上 我们可以 不行
He's a blabber mouth.
他是个大嘴巴
Let's have him and your dad over for dinner tonight
我们安排他和你♥爸♥今晚一起到我们那吃饭
and we can tell them at the same time.
然后在饭桌上告诉他们
If you already had a plan,why did you ask me
既然你已经计划好了
how I wanted to do it?
为什么还要问我
Well, because if you'd have had the same idea,
因为要是我们想法一致的话
then I could have agreed with it,
我只需要赞同你就行了
which would have given you the illusion of control.
那样会让你有掌控大权的错觉
The waiting room had Cosmo.
医院等候室里有<大都会>杂♥志♥
Oh. All right.
怪不得 好吧
I have just the quotation for the beginning of the announcement.
我想到一个绝妙的引句来做开场
It's from Robert Burns.
是Robert Burns的诗
"Beneath the shelter of an aged tree,
"在一棵老树的绿荫之下
th' expectant wee-things, toddlin', stacher through
这令人期盼的小东西 蹒跚学步 一摇一晃
to meet their dad, wi' - filchterin' noise and glee"
欲见其之父 众人欢声笑语"
Moving, eh?
很感动吧(你要走吗)
Yes, but not just because of the poem.
没错 但不只是因为这首诗
I'm late for a hair appointment.
我预约做头发快迟到了
Hi, you two. Hello.
你们好啊 你好
Hi, Daph. Good to see you.
Daph 见到你真好
Hello, Niles. Hey.
你好 Niles 你好
Uh, my usual, please.
老样子来一杯 谢谢
Well, I've ruined another relationship.
我又亲手毁了一段新恋情
I suppose you'll want to hear the whole sorry tale.
我想你一定想听完整版的悲伤回忆录
No, thank you. Last night, Julia came over
不想 谢谢 昨晚 Julia来我公♥寓♥
and, as usual, I made a mess of things.
像往常一样 事情被我搅得一团乱
Did you say no?
你刚是说"不想"吗
I said, "No, thank you. "
我说的是"不想 谢谢"
But I wish to unburden myself.
但我憋着一肚子话想说
And I wish to remain in my good mood.
而我想保持自个儿的好心情
Therefore, I demur.
因此 我反对
You demur? I demur.
你反对 我反对
Besides, I'm sure I've heard it all before.
再说 你每次都唠叨同样的话
But this time was different-- I really thought
但这次不同 我真的觉得
she could have been the one. .
她会是那位真命天女
Well.
算了
Silly me.
是我想多了
To think that I could count on my only brother
还以为能指望我唯一的弟弟
for a shoulder on which to lean.
将他的肩膀借我依靠
What you need isn't a shoulder.
你需要的不是给你依靠的肩膀
It's a swift boot to break you out of this pattern.
而是一双快跑鞋 好让你脱离这种模式
What pattern?
什么模式
Your pattern of ruining things before they've even begun.
恋爱关系发展之前 你就自我毁灭的模式
And when have I done that?
我何时自我毁灭了
Let me see.
让我想想
Fay. Cassandra. Chelsea, Claire,
像是Fay啊Cassandra啊Chelsea啊Claire啊
Lana, Abby, Mia, Marie.
还有Lana啊Abby啊Mia啊Marie啊
Oh, all right. I knew I had a pattern.
够了 我知道自己是恋爱毁灭专家
I just didn't think you'd remember the names.
但没想到 你居然记得所有受害者名字
The minute you develop feelings for someone
每次你和某人关系有所进展时
you get scared and find some way to sabotage things.
你就开始恐慌 然后想方设法搞破坏
I'd like to strike you, of course, but you speak the truth.
我真想一锤子敲死你 可你说的是事实
I tell you what, I will never find a happy relationship
说实话 要是不打破这作死的循环
un-unless I can break out of this maddening cycle.
我就真的要孤独终老了
Well, all right, all right.
这样 这样
The next time you find yourself doing it again--
下次你再发现自己搞破坏时
fixating, say on some tiny fault of the woman--
集中注意力 想想那女人的小缺点
recognize what that is, you're feeling vulnerable,
找出你感到脆弱的原因所在
But don't give in to the fear.
但别屈服于你内心的恐惧
Commit to commitment.
忠于你心之所向
Commit to commitment.
忠于你心之所向
It's a bit glib, but nonetheless inspiring.
虽是夸夸其谈 但我心受鼓舞
Thank you, Niles.
谢谢你 Niles
I'm going to call Julia and I will not take "No" for an answer.
我要打给Julia 不达目的誓不罢休
I may have walked in here
也许我进这店时
the old fault-finding, flaw-fleeing Flasier,
还是过去那个爱挑刺 总逃避的Flasier
but I leave a man committed to commitment.
但走出这店 我将是"忠于我心之所向"的男人
You said "Flasier."
你刚说"Flasier"
I did not. Yes, you did.
我没有 你有
I most certainly did not.
我很确定我没说错
No, I heard you say "Flasier. "
不 我确实听见你说"Flasier"
I've been saying my own name
我一直说自个儿名字
for the last 40-some odd years.
都说了四十多年了
I know, but your tongue...
我知道 但你刚刚
Hi, Dad.
嗨 老爸
Before you say anything,
在你说任何话之前
if you know the score to the Mariners game,
要是你知道水手队比赛的得分
don't tell me-- I'm taping it to watch later.
千万别告诉我 我录下来准备晚点看
Dad, the odds of my knowing the score to the Mariners game
老爸 我知道水手队比赛得分的概率
are about the same as you knowing the score to Pacific Overtures.
就和你知道<太平洋序曲>曲子的概率一样
Did, uh, Julia call?
Julia有打电♥话♥来吗
No. Sorry. Oh, damn.
抱歉没有 该死
Well, at least this little delivery will cheer me up.
至少这小东西能让我开心起来
My new Frette hand towels have arrived.
我新买♥♥的芙蕾特毛巾到了
Direct from Italy, I give you the spugna con frangia
意大利直邮 向你呈上带有网眼蕾丝
with the tulle lace insert, huh?
和精致流苏的条纹毛巾
Sounds fancy. Am I allowed to dry my hands on them?
听起来好高大上 我能用它来擦手吗
Well, you may miss the luxurious feel of your trouser fronts,
可是说不定你会想念用裤裆擦手的奢华之感
but yes.
你可以用这毛巾擦手
You know, if you're really down about this Julia thing,
如果你真的很烦恼Julia的事的话
you can come with me and Eddie to the circus.
你可以跟我和Eddie一起去马戏团
We're really going to the V-E-T,
其实我们是要去VET(兽医)
but if I say that, he won't get in the car.
但如果我说那词 他打死都不愿意上车
Thanks anyway, Dad.
谢谢你的邀请 老爸
I'll just see you at Nile's and Daphne'? for dinner, all right?
我们晚餐到Niles和Daphne那见 好吗
Maybe I'll take in a movie.
或许我会看场电影
Oh, what are you going to go see?
你准备看什么
Well, there's this new Russian film
最近影院正上映一部关于
in town about a Crimean war vet.
克里米亚战争老兵(VET)俄♥国♥电影
No, Eddie!
别跑 Eddie
Would it have killed you to say "Crimean War circus"?
你就不能说"克里米亚战争马戏团"吗
Oh, for heaven's sake. I'm so sorry, Dad. I...
老天爷 我真的很抱歉 老爸
Oh, well...
算了
Julia.
Julia
You got my message.
你听到我给你的留言了
What message? I actually came because I think
什么留言 我来这只是因为
I dropped an earring here last night.
昨晚我在这丢了只耳环
Oh. I'm... I'm sorry. Please, come in.
我 我很抱歉 请进吧
So, what did it look like?
那耳环长什么样子
Oh, it was just a small diamond stud.
是个小钻石的耳钉
Right. Okay, yeah, you check there.
好吧 你看看那里有没有
So, uh, what was this message?
所以 你留言都说了什么
Um... Oh, I just said that
我只是说
I found you bright and, uh,
我欣赏你的冰雪聪明
beautiful and engaging, and then...
端庄大方和明艳动人 然后
There was a sonnet.
我即兴作了首十四行诗
"Fair love's ship ne'er sa ilo'er unstorm'd seas.
"爱之舟无不航行于风暴之海
The fickle stars, her compass, bright and cruel... "
变幻的繁星 她的罗盘 闪亮却又残酷"
It's pretty sappy stuff, huh?
很愚蠢 是不是
No, it's sweet.
没有 太感人了
Especially the end.
特别是诗的结尾
So you did hear it.
所以你全都听到了
Yes, but, Frasier...
没错 但是 Frasier
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表