That's where all the great inventions come from.
伟大的发明都是这么来的
Like, it used to be people would eat too much,
过去人们只要一胡吃海塞
their pants would get tight-- big problem.
裤子就绷得太紧 大难题啊
Then one day,
结果有一天
somebody said, "Wait a minute. Why not put elastic in them?"
有人说"等等 为啥不缝条松紧带在里面呢"
Hi, Fras.
嗨 Fras
Dad, where are your pants?
老爸 你裤子去哪儿了
In the fridge.
在冰箱里
I had a reason.
我有原因的
"Fridge pants. "
"冰箱裤"
Dad, when you were at the cafe today, you didn't
老爸 今天在咖啡店你该不会
eat a brownie that Roz brought for Niles, did you?
吃了Roz给Niles的布朗尼吧
Yeah, but I replaced it. For God's sake!
是 但我又买♥♥了个给他 老天爷啊
That was a pot brownie. You're stoned off your ass!
那是加了大♥麻♥的布朗尼 你已经嗨大发了
Well, someone must feel pretty out of it
有人觉得被排挤了呢
being the only one here wasn't completely burnt.
这屋里就他没磕嗨
Oh, knock it off, you imbecile. You're as sober as I am.
得了吧 你个白♥痴♥ 你和我一样清醒着呢
I knew I was feeling woozy.
我是觉得有点头晕
I thought it was that cold medicine I took this morning.
我还以为是早上吃感冒药的原因
It's all right, Dad. Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
没事的 爸 天啊 真对不起
Dad, are you all right? Yeah, I'll be fine,
爸 你没事吧 我会没事的
but I better go lie down before it really hits me.
趁还没被撂倒 我赶紧上♥床♥躺着吧
Come on, boy.
过来吧 小家伙
I'll be in there in a minute to check on you.
我过会儿再去看你
Oh, suit yourself, Eddie.
噢 随你的便 Eddie
Didn't it occur to you that he was behaving strangely?
你都没发现他不对劲吗
I thought it was me.
我以为是我不对劲
I thought it was the Mary Jane talking.
我还以为是吸了大♥麻♥的正常反应
Oh, Niles, please, will you drop the drug lingo?
Niles 拜托 能别再说毒品的行话了吗
Frasier, I feel terrible.
Frasier 我感觉糟透了
Yes, well, at least you had a better night than I did.
至少你今晚过得比我要好多了
Halfway through our date, Natalie got a phone call.
约会到一半 Natalie接了个电♥话♥
An emergency at home.
说她家里出了急事
I decided to take a little walk.
于是我决定自个儿散散步
20 minutes later I saw her in a different bar with another man.
20分钟后我看到她和别的男人在另一家酒吧
There was no emergency?
所以根本没急事喽
Not unless he had an infected earlobe
除非是那男的耳垂感染
which required an immediate tongue-flicking.
需要立即用舌头舔舔
It's been a hell of a Christmas.
这圣诞节过得真闹心
I'm so sorry, Frasier.
真不好意思 Frasier
Truth be told, I'm most disappointed about
说实话 最让我寒心的是
how things turned with Frederick.
Frederick怎么变成了这样
I've just felt us drifting apart lately,
我感觉到我们最近有所疏远
and I was hoping that...
所以才希望
we could bond again on this trip.
通过这次假期加深感情
You may have given him a wonderful gift
你或许可以给他一个很棒的礼物
just by letting him rebel against you.
就是默许他叛逆的行为
Something which I am obviously completely incapable of achieving.
这是我一辈子都可望而不可求的东西
Going home.
我要回去了
You're a good man, Niles.
你是个好人 Niles
In a way, isn't that
某种意义上说 这难道不是
rebelling against rebellion?
对叛逆本身的反叛吗
Nice try.
别忽悠了
All right, look at it this way.
那好 换个角度说
You did get our cop father stoned tonight.
今晚你让我们的警♥察♥老爹嗑药嗑嗨了
I did, didn't I?
哥做到了 是不是
Oh, madness!
噢 瞎胡闹
Frederick. Hey.
Frederick 嘿
What are you doing home?
你怎么回来了
I thought you were spending the night at Andi's.
我还以为你今晚在Andi家过夜
I changed my mind. Good night.
我改主意了 晚安
Did something happen at the concert?
是不是音乐会上发生什么事了
No.
没有
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I can't help noticing your mascara's run a little.
我不禁注意到你睫毛膏晕开了一点
Andi ran into a "friend" from her old school.
Andi遇见了一个她以前学校的"朋友"
Ah.
原来如此
Another boy.
别的男孩
She hardly talked to me the whole night.
她整个晚上都没和我说话
I'm sorry, son.
抱歉 儿子
These things happen.
这种事难免发生
Well, they always stink.
让人感觉糟透了
Did it ever happen to you, Dad?
在你身上发生过吗 老爸
It may have.
也许吧
Tell you what. You know, I've got a box of that cereal
那什么 我这正好有一盒
you used to like. What do you say I
你爱吃的麦片 不如咱们
pour us a bowl and I'll tell you a story or two.
倒碗麦片 顺便给你讲一两个故事
It's happened to you more than once?
还不止发生过一次呢
I'll pour you a big bowl.
我会给你倒一大碗
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表