All right.
好吧
You're right. I'm sorry.
你是对的 很抱歉
This is a private matter.
这是私事
You need to do what's right for you.
你要做对你来讲是正确的事情
Ow!
好疼
Times a million.
放大一百万倍
Here we are.
到了
Thank you.
谢谢
There's something wonderful
第一次约会
about first dates, isn't there?
让人感觉很不错
Oh, thank you very much.
哦 非常感谢
That tingle of anticipation as two perfect strangers
对于两个陌生人志趣相投
march toward endless vistas of possibility.
且共享无限愿景的可能性的兴奋期待
Well put, Frasier.
说的好 Frasier
Oh, well thank you.
哦 谢谢
And what do you do?
请问你是做什么工作的
I'm a science teacher.
我是位科学老师
Ah, serendipity.
哦 真是奇缘
I'm a science man myself.
我自己也是个喜欢科学的人
I suppose that's why Charlotte got the two of us together.
我想这大概是为什么Charlotte安排我们两个见面
Well then, what's your field?
那么你是研究哪一个领域的
Well, my field is biology,
哦 生物学
but my specialty is creationism.
但是我的专长是神造论
Oh, well, I find that...
哦 那个 我觉得
Excuse me?
什么东西
You know, they're only in first grade,
你懂得 他们才刚刚一年级
so they don't understand everything,
所以他们还什么都不懂
but Brother William, he's our leader,
不过弟兄William 他是我们的领头人
he likes us to get them
他希望我们能在孩子们
started young before they get their minds warped
尚且年幼的时候就接受教育 免得日后被
by all that fossil nonsense.
进化论那一套鬼话给骗了
Well, you know, I-I realize that Darwin
我 我认为尽管达尔文的理论
has his detractors, but to call it nonsense seems a bit cavalier,
有一些错误 但是直呼其为鬼话有点傲慢了
don't you think?
你不这样认为吗
Oh, dear. You're one of those.
天呐 你也是那一种人
You think we're descended from apes?
你觉得我们是从猩猩进化来的吗
Well, not recently, no.
肯定不是最近的事情
Do I look like an ape to you?
我看上去像只猩猩吗
Do I have hairy palms and a big hairy back?
难道我手和后背的汗毛很重吗
Would you like a drink?
想喝点什么吗
Oh, yeah. Bring it on.
来啊
But I got to warn you-- I'm a horny drunk.
不过我先警告你 我会酒后乱性
Last Spring, in Cabo,
去年春天 我在圣卢卡斯角
I wake up one morning under a beach umbrella,
早上醒来 发现我躺在一只沙滩伞下面
stark naked, tequila bottle in one hand,
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 一手握着龙舌兰的瓶子
and some guy's tightie-whities on my head.
脑袋套着男士内♥裤♥
Whoa, don't I know you from Cabo?
哇哦 我是不是在圣卢卡斯角见过你啊
Remind you of anything?
这么一说你有没有想起来什么
You wish, right?
想得美 是吧
That's, uh, very amusing.
这还 真是非常有趣
So what do you do for a living?
所以你是做什么工作的
Well, right now I'm back in school.
那个 我现在在上学
You see, I've loved animal in my whole life
你懂吗 我这一辈子都非常喜欢动物
so I figured, why not really go for it, you know?
所以我想 为什么不去追求梦想呢
So I'm going to become
所以我将会成为
a taxidermist.
动物标本制♥作♥师
Is something wrong?
哪里不对吗
No.
没有啊
I was just, uh, admiring your ensemble.
我就是 欣赏一下你的拼布
Thanks. I made it myself.
谢谢 这是我自己做的
You know,
你知道吗
I have a lot of this fabric left.
我还剩下很多布料
I could make you a shirt with a matching hat.
我可以给你做一件衬衫和一顶帽子
Don't go to any trouble.
别费心了
Would you like some wine?
想要来点红酒吗
Nah, the cops took my fake I.D.
算了 条子把我的假身份证收走了
and my dad'll kill me if I get busted again.
如果我又被抓了的话 我爸会杀了我的
So what are you, like, 50?
所以你多老了 五十吗
Something like that.
差不多
Well, I'm off.
我得走了
No, you can't.
你不能走
Our doula's coming specifically to meet you and your father.
我们的助产士专门赶过来见你和老爸的
She insists on knowing all the members
她坚持要了解所有和宝宝能量圈
of the baby's energy circle.
有关的人
Oh, what kind of a kook is she anyway?
她是个什么样的神棍
Harvest is not a kook.
Harvest并不是神棍
She's assisted at the birth
她已经成功帮助接生
of more than 600 babies
六百多个婴儿
and two giant pandas.
还有两只大熊猫
Well, She better get here quickly.
她最好赶紧来
I do have a date.
我还有一场约会
Another one?
又来一个
You're doing fairly well by this matchmaker.
看来这个红娘为你安排的相当不错
Oh, hardly. A monkey throwing darts at the Seattle phone book
并没有 还不如让猴子朝着西雅图黄页扔飞镖
would find me a better mate.
来帮我找对象呢
Hell, a dart-throwing monkey would be a better mate.
会扔飞镖的猴子也许是更好的对象呢
Why don't you fire her?
那你怎么不解雇她
Don't think I haven't considered it.
别以为我没有考虑过
If tonight's a bust, I'm going to demand my money back.
如果今天晚上也失败的话 我就要她退钱给我
Niles...
Niles
have you gained weight?
你是不是变胖了
Yes, but, you know,
是啊 但是你知道吗
you always put on a lot with your first baby.
怀第一个宝宝的时候你总会胖上许多
The hardest part
最难熬的是
is the mood swings.
情绪上的波动
Jeez, Niles,
天呐 Niles
don't you think you're taking this
你不觉得你在妊娠伴随征里
sympathetic pregnancy thing too far?
有点陷得太深吗
I'm simply giving in to the primal cycle of life.
我只不过是全身投入到生命的原始循环
I have no control over it.
我又控制不了
In that case, get off my Chanel couch before your water breaks.
要是这样的话 在你的羊水破之前 从我的香奈儿沙发上滚下去
Oh, hello.
哦 你好
I'm Dr. Frasier Crane.
我是Frasier Crane医生
Harvest Finkleman. Delighted.
Harvest Finkleman 很高兴
Oh. Well, I'm sorry I can't stay.
哦 抱歉 我得走了
Niles and Daphne you know, of course, and this is my dad,
Niles和Daphne你当然认识 这是我爸爸
Martin Crane. Ms. Finkleman-Delighted.
Martin Crane 这是Finkleman很高兴女士
Nice to meet you, Martin.
很高兴认识你 Martin
Likewise.
我也是
So are you planning to participate
所以你计划参加你孙子的
in your grandchild's birth?
出生过程吗
Oh, no. I'm kind of old school.
哦 不 我观念老啦
Clean the kid up, slap a bow on her head,
洗干净那娃 收拾好他妈妈
then call me in.
然后再叫我
Oh! Guess who had their baby.
哦 猜猜谁刚刚生娃
Brad and Cindy?
Brad和Cindy吗
Oh, I'm so happy for them!
哦 我太为他们感到高兴了
He gets very emotional lately.
他最近真的很情绪化
It was a beautiful experience.
整个过程非常的美好
I made a tape, if you'd like to see it.
我做成了录像带 要是你想看的话
I would like to not see it.
我并不想看
No, no! This would be good for us-- play it.
不 不 看这个对我们会有帮助的 放吧
It was an 1 8-hour labor.
整个过程持续了十八个小时
This should be about two hours into it.
这一段大概是两个小时
I'm so excited.
我好激动啊
Daphne, I can't wait until this is us.
Daphne 我等不及经历这一切了
Oh, look at Cindy glow.
哦 看Cindy在发光
Mother of God!
我的天啊
Just kill me!
杀了我吧
She seems like she's in a little pain.
看上去她有点疼啊
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表